Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) (7733 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Did Blogger Dayo Coker Receive Death Threats From Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
It was your clueless president I went to see to remind him to start packing his belongings to Otuoke come 2015. Does that answer your question?

Foool!!!

Not yet.

How much are you paid to spread propaganda on social network

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

She lives in the West and what she has just exhibited is the trademark of folks in that enclave. In fact, it sucks to be her angry
She's fed up with people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

Not yet.

How much are you paid to spread propaganda on social network
1billion naira monthly. Part of the money the Otuoke dumbo steals from the national treasury. Does that also answer your question?
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
badtela:
She's fed up with people like you.
She does all these things to please some folks she has played dirty with embarassed

#Fact

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not only a coward but your mental stability is highly questionable! You have never made any comment on Nairaland without raining abuses on and Berem, yet, you are here crying for the mods to bail you out! The Fact remains that, the very day you would see me physically, you will sh1t uncontrollably in your pants! Stop quoting me on Nairaland! I warn you!
Fact
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

She does all these thing to please some folks she has played dirty with embarassed
#Fact
She's been very patient all this while with all the insult from PDP agents

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
Threats to one's life for trying to express their freedom through the ballot is totally unacceptable and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians.

Whatever it is, we must all eschew violence and do what we can to ensure a smooth hitch free general election next year.
Thank you & that, very much.
Any politician , party or political group that encourages violence & bloodshed in this elections must be resisted by all Nigerians, whether PDP, APC, APGA or another.
Anyone baying for blood will have only his blood shed & no one else.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by EmirOMENT: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The boy looks very hungry and yet claims he works as a contract staff in Shell!
Just look at this hungry man who always wear tie under the hot sun while traveling in a public bus from lagos-ebonyi state calling someone hungrygringrin

If not for the stipends you got from campaigns, you would be a jobless tout roaming the street of lagos.

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by EmirOMENT: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Shut the fucck up you little kid! You have been panting since yesterday because your name was mentioned. Face your fellow man and don't quote me again you slimy little bastard of a harlot mother!!
Odikwa egwu that berem the renown akwuna is calling someone's mother harlotgrin
Are you not the only female sending cramjones private messages because you thought he is ffk? gringrin

Our intel even shows that you're divorced in other words you're a single mother whose makes end meet by satisfying some Hot yo-robber bulalagringrin

3 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Asirim ka Kitikpa gbagbua gi and nne gi! I bu isi azu!

onye Hausa... No dey force urself to learn igbo... E no even fit u.

otondo tipiakwa gi uburu isi.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Only a jobless tout goes about monitoring people and their comments on a faceless forum like Nairaland! Brownfool you have lost it!

and who told you northern baboon that nairaland is faceless...
Hmmm stupidity in display...
Check ma profile u will know is real that's basis...
check other responsible peoples profile in Nl and see for urself...
lemme not go further cos I know u are a computer illiterate who don't know what an IP address is all about...
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by ASL33: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.
Will your party brother not call it military intimidation when the FG beef up security as you suggested.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by okiezman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

do you have direct link to those posts

please post them

He got it on IG should IG have a link? Are you daft? Get Lost
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
EmirOMENT:
Just look at this hungry man who always wear tie under the hot sun while traveling in a public bus from lagos-ebonyi state calling someone hungrygringrin

If not for the stipends you got from campaigns, you would be a jobless tout roaming the street of lagos.
[/s]

Papa Ashafa resident, You are here talking trash as usual. You only insult people, but cry like a fowl when they return it to you. A shameless old man that leave his mum to rot in Papa ashafa slum, shame you no get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Training Programme For 200 Women In Kastina / How Biafran Commanders Surrendered (video) / Yemi Osinbajo Encourages Farmers In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.