Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman (16675 Views)

Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Yinka Odumakin Ceased Being Buhari’s Spokesman Since 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by PenSniper: 4:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Precious money down the drain.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Lol! Hehehehehe!!!

Only a fool will believe this story.....
Which Enugu?
Let them first win the Governorship election.

Show us a list of the donors or!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Qelvin(m): 4:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo419:
That puts to bed the stupid notion that Iboes do not support GMB

Some iboes are progressive especially Imo and Enugu people

Sai Buhari
may you die an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e for conjuring such abomination in your oblong shaped hand, efulefu.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by hansad: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Johnnyessence:
this is a good development. waooooo I can't believe it but its real waoooooo that's great.this shows APC will win convincely in d east .this statistics shows GMB will win convincely in d South east and South South.
A vote for Buhari is a vote to have any group or region in Nigeria rise up at any time against any elected president, shoot, kill, bomb Nigerians and their institutions, until Nigerians agree to vote the group's leaders as president of Nigeria. That Okechukwu of SE APC must be a day dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by babsdeen(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Good morning
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by egift(m): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by elopee3000(m): 5:37am On Dec 28, 2014
I don die so enugu person will sell okpa and donate the money to. aboki from mali called buhari angry angry undecided
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Toktee(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
we dont need this illiterate foreigner from niger republic to rule us.

He should go and rear his cattles with all his craftiness.

Haters with insult....burn in hades.
Don't worry,he is not going to be the president of biafra,but president of nigeria ok.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Blackfire(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2014
...igbos the biggest donor,yet yorubas will still call u igbos name
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Keypha(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Political fake news, if Apc get wings in east then why Ngige did not win? In Ghana when they did their election Npp was rejoicing that they have won but later NDC won the election, no mater anything Buhari can never win Jonathan. Rochas can never win election in Apc party, the same thing that happen to Ngige will repeat in imo.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by valdetino(m): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2014
amjoseph19:
I can't believe some peeps are dumb enough to buy this fake, make up figure. Come to the east and ask around, u will see that the east detest buhari. he will be lucky to get up to 2% vote from the east.
a real igbo man with an igbo blood flowing down his vein will never vote for this islamic eaten hypocrite.
i have been a long time PDP hater, i wanted them to be over thrown. when apc was formed, i embrased them, i thought they are the "positive" change we crave for.
i carefully and thoroughly examined apc base on their activities since it was formed, i found out that, yes the will bring change, but it will backward, it will be negative change.
don't be fooled by their slogan. APC have successfully make me to love PDP, a party i once hate with passion.

Oga is like you are confused?
Which part of East did you get your statistics from?
That you hate them dosent mean every body hate them.
Pls speak for your self
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Geeweeny(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
who are this people trying to deceive,they should upload the bank statement and let's see who n who donated and their amount,then you will be shocked of what you will find out...or APC are they not going to be transparent and fair as they claim to be,at least GEJ made their donation before the public eyes
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by zantama05(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
from aso rock back to otuoke angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Frankiss44(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2014
maxism2:
The South East zonal spokesman of the All Progressives Congress, Osita Okechukwu, has commended members of the party in Enugu State “for being the highest donors to General Muhammadu Buhari’s Support Fund.”
Okechukwu, in a statement made available to journalists, explained that the fund, to which the “masses can donate only N100, has so far garnered N54m.”
Okechukwu told members of the APC in Enugu State that Buhari would “remain grateful for their contribution,” which, according to him, shows clearly that “the celestial bond between him (Buhari) and the masses and the middle class is Pan-Nigerian and that Nigerians are earnestly yearning for regime change.”
“I commend my people for being a critical chain in the Buhari-Bandwagon-Vehicle for Salvation, so that tomorrow nobody can marginalize Ndigbo,” Okechukwu added.
He noted that Buhari “has 60 percent chance of winning the 14th February, 2015 presidential election,” because, according to him, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the de facto campaign manager of General Muhammadu Buhari.”
According to Okechukwu, Buhari’s election became imperative because Jonathan failed to guarantee the welfare and security of Nigerian citizens.

“President Jonathan lacks neither the political will to stem corruption nor to fight Boko Haram, that is the GMB (General Muhammadu Buhari) appeal, even from unlikely quarters like South South and South East.

“It is my candid view that our dear president wasted golden opportunity by failing woefully to fulfill the promises he made four years ago.

“For instance on 13th May, 2010, he awarded a $23bn contract for the construction of three greenfield refineries; one to be located at Bayelsa, one for Lagos and one for Kogi – five years down the line the money had grown wings and the refineries dead on arrival,” Okechukwu said in the statement.

He noted that the failure to build the proposed refineries had resulted in the squandering of over N2trillion annually on importation of refined petroleum products, the devaluation of the naira, “gross unemployment,” collapse of the textile and ancillary industries, as well as a huge foreign debt profile.

The APC spokesman also accused the Jonathan administration of “posting of phantom economic growth in the midst of widespread poverty.”

Continuing, Okechukwu said, “My brothers and sisters, you must agree with me that if Mr. President, a young man with phd, had performed, automatically Nigerians from all shades of opinion will not today be clamouring to vote for an old GMB for president, that’s why President Jonathan is his (Buhari’s) campaign chief.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/enugu-apc-donated-largest-amount-to-buhari-spokesman/

Na wash....... This same man will mobilise grannies and market women to vote for GEJ come February. I was a presiding officer at ebonyi state during the 2011 elections and the way all the party agents United for GEJ chanting that aboki musty not rule was hilarious. And these were the same men that made my unit a living hell during the governorship election that I personally asked for army protection for the presidential election.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2014
abeg hw many physical party structures of apc are there in Enugu evn in d villagesI hardly c any after dey will cry riggg?
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nicur: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Plz let's be logical and think straight, So APC Enugu chairman want to tell us that Enugu people bought 100 naira cards upto 54 million lol what is the population of Enugu? Or did one person buy 1million cards Alone na food? Honestly I see no sense in this card method, why waste money,manpower and time(the money,manpower and time you are looking for) in designing,printing and distribution of the cards? So if to say I buy Millions of cards what will do with them? What a bad idea in my own opinion (plz am not PDP or APC just a Nigerian)
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nicur: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
CONFIRMED APC is just not different from PDP, all are the same! Lairs!! I rather keep my vote and watch on Feb 14 rather than waste my time
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by imcam: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
we dont need this illiterate foreigner from niger republic to rule us.

He should go and rear his cattles with all his craftiness.

Haters with insult....burn in hades.

From there comments it depicts how shallow minded Jonathanians are
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by bashydemy(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2014
biafranqueen:
So the Hausa traders in Enugu are participating, good for them, still APC can never win even one LG in Igboland. cool
Are you on the surface of the heart at all? You said APC can never win one LG in igboland and they are representative in the house of Assembly in Anambra, They have in HOR and also House of Senate from the east... Keep dream

N.B APGA can never win one single ward in South West..
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by franksam2009: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Waterway:

20 of Borno’s 27 LGs now under B/Haram control

Posted by: Barnabas Manyam,Yola in Featured, News 2 hours ago

- State has 2m Internally Displaced Persons

The Borno State government painted a graphic picture of Boko Haram terrorism in the state when it says that the sect has seized control of 20 of the 27 local government areas of the state over the last five years.

Only Maiduguri Metropolitan, Jere, Konduga, Kaga, Bayo, Kwayakusar and Biu local government areas remain in government hands.

The state also said it has 2million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) to cater for and that it recently evacuated 45, 000 of such displaced persons from neighbouring Adamawa State. These facts were made available by the state Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha.

More are to be evacuated, Mustapha said during a sympathy visit to IDPs from Askira Uba, Lassa, Chibok, Gwoza.

He added that the welfare of the IDPs alone is costing the state N600m per month.

The deputy governor commended the military and other security agencies in Adamawa and Borno states for their battle against insurgency in the North-East but appealed to them to intensify their efforts.

He assured the IDPs of government’s resolve to bring the situation under control.

SAD NEWS IN Our daily Newspaper noted above ============
Another 4yrs of GEJ and your local govt is next. Dont worry GEJ will come to defend you and your people from his comfortable home in Europe... Look it is simple .....4 more yrs of this docile administration and its kleptomaniacs and you will be modern day slaves of Boko haram.. The Rtd General MB has a record of defeating Islamic fundamentalist, let us give him a chance to salvage Nigeria and secure the future of this country before it turns into Somali, Ethiopia, Libya or Afganistan. Difficult times demands tested and patriotic Nigerias MGB/Osibanjo have this qualities.....This is an existential election for your future not future of GEJ and his cronies because they will catch the first jet out of nija when Boko Haram decends on your local govt or village raping girls and women, slaughtering men and creating havoc...
why do you urge Nigerians to vote for an OLD MAN WHO IS SO DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT, A man who did or tried all devilish plans to be president
a man who will islamize Nigeria d moment he becomes president
a man who urged hausas to kill d moment he lost the last election (video prove in youtube)
a man who threatened to make this country ungovernable for GEJ, Boko haram started killing not up to one year after he said it
buhari is a boko haram sponsor they obey his others
BROTHER WHY DO YOU ASK US TO VOTE FOR SUCH A MAN?
i will vote for tunubu, kwankwaso or anyoda Candidate but never buhari, up GEJ till2019
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by chinwike2(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Osita okechukwu again ? Beautiful- the loud mouthed one ¿ Can osita even win a free&fair local govt. Chairmanship Election in his Udi LGA of Enugu state- promoting a FUNDAMENTALIST buhari that is lying about having only 1m naira in account. My good people of Enugu, So if you are in Nsukka, Nkanu, Nike, Udi, Awgu or my own Ezeagu etc SAI Goodluck Jonathan, SAH ifeanyi ugwuanyi of udenu/running mate- hon.(mrs)ceceila ezeilo of Ezeagu, Gburu Gburu joor !
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by waternogeteneny: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha

In about a months time APC will be so disappointed as GEJ will claim 100% of SouthEast VOTE.

Only a person that is not ready to learn will keep decieving themselves.

Southeast highest contributors in ur dream.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2014
No right thinking South-South, South-East, Eastern region will vote for gej after what the Igbo's has seen in the North this past years. Where is the Hope?
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by BlaiseJohn(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Humblesam:
Chai!! Chai!!!
So last last, Enugu don win world cup.....
The poor donating for the rich! What a country Naija is huh?
God please have mercy on us.
I think this one is good for FP things.
Enugu can never accept buhari quote me any where
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2014
I believe you don't live in this country or you are insensitive of what is happening in this country. Gej is a total failure. Is there any hope for the killing to stop under gej when he cannot come out openly to tell us about the Chibok girls, why can't he invite the Americans into the issue of the Boko Haram if he knows he cannot handle it. When other countries like france, China, the US wanted to help fight BH. What did gej say? If you want the killing to continue, Vote gej, it is obvious you have not suffered any lost. Anybody clamoring for gej till 2019 is as clueless and heartless as he is.

You are not asking yourself questions. Instead you based your Judgement on religious, tribal sentiments. It is clear that gej is not a youth, he does not have the heart of a youth.

franksam2009:
why do you urge Nigerians to vote for an OLD MAN WHO IS SO DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT, A man who did or tried all devilish plans to be president
a man who will islamize Nigeria d moment he becomes president
a man who urged hausas to kill d moment he lost the last election (video prove in youtube)
a man who threatened to make this country ungovernable for GEJ, Boko haram started killing not up to one year after he said it
buhari is a boko haram sponsor they obey his others
BROTHER WHY DO YOU ASK US TO VOTE FOR SUCH A MAN?
i will vote for tunubu, kwankwaso or anyoda Candidate but never buhari, up GEJ till2019
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by acufes(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Humblesam:
Chai!! Chai!!!
So last last, Enugu don win world cup.....
The poor donating for the rich! What a country Naija is huh?
God please have mercy on us.
I think this one is good for FP things.
Buhari is actually a poor man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State / Sokoto Discovers Coal In Commercial Quantity / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.