Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman (16656 Views)

Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Yinka Odumakin Ceased Being Buhari’s Spokesman Since 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by maxism2: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
The South East zonal spokesman of the All Progressives Congress, Osita Okechukwu, has commended members of the party in Enugu State “for being the highest donors to General Muhammadu Buhari’s Support Fund.”
Okechukwu, in a statement made available to journalists, explained that the fund, to which the “masses can donate only N100, has so far garnered N54m.”
Okechukwu told members of the APC in Enugu State that Buhari would “remain grateful for their contribution,” which, according to him, shows clearly that “the celestial bond between him (Buhari) and the masses and the middle class is Pan-Nigerian and that Nigerians are earnestly yearning for regime change.”
“I commend my people for being a critical chain in the Buhari-Bandwagon-Vehicle for Salvation, so that tomorrow nobody can marginalize Ndigbo,” Okechukwu added.
He noted that Buhari “has 60 percent chance of winning the 14th February, 2015 presidential election,” because, according to him, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the de facto campaign manager of General Muhammadu Buhari.”
According to Okechukwu, Buhari’s election became imperative because Jonathan failed to guarantee the welfare and security of Nigerian citizens.

“President Jonathan lacks neither the political will to stem corruption nor to fight Boko Haram, that is the GMB (General Muhammadu Buhari) appeal, even from unlikely quarters like South South and South East.

“It is my candid view that our dear president wasted golden opportunity by failing woefully to fulfill the promises he made four years ago.

“For instance on 13th May, 2010, he awarded a $23bn contract for the construction of three greenfield refineries; one to be located at Bayelsa, one for Lagos and one for Kogi – five years down the line the money had grown wings and the refineries dead on arrival,” Okechukwu said in the statement.

He noted that the failure to build the proposed refineries had resulted in the squandering of over N2trillion annually on importation of refined petroleum products, the devaluation of the naira, “gross unemployment,” collapse of the textile and ancillary industries, as well as a huge foreign debt profile.

The APC spokesman also accused the Jonathan administration of “posting of phantom economic growth in the midst of widespread poverty.”

Continuing, Okechukwu said, “My brothers and sisters, you must agree with me that if Mr. President, a young man with phd, had performed, automatically Nigerians from all shades of opinion will not today be clamouring to vote for an old GMB for president, that’s why President Jonathan is his (Buhari’s) campaign chief.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/enugu-apc-donated-largest-amount-to-buhari-spokesman/

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Humblesam(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai!! Chai!!!
So last last, Enugu don win world cup.....
The poor donating for the rich! What a country Naija is huh?
God please have mercy on us.
I think this one is good for FP things.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
this is a good development. waooooo I can't believe it but its real waoooooo that's great.this shows APC will win convincely in d east .this statistics shows GMB will win convincely in d South east and South South.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmmmm Good Development.

GOD BLESS U SIR
GOD BLESS SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS NL
GOD BELL NIGERIAN

2015 @ THE DOOR, KNOCKING

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by SaiBuharii: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
In case you didn't read the write up...it was stated that Jonathan awarded a contrat of 23B dollars, and the money grew wings. Some of the thiefs that stole the money are the ones that have come together to donate Billions for the presidents campaign, when the electoral act clearly stipulates a limit in millions, so if the GCFR is also the GCFR in breaking rules, where is the hope? The police that are meant to follow up said they are not aware. Meanwhile even NTA showed it. So where is our hope?

Our hope is in GMB/OSIBANJO. I was opportuned to be at a wedding today, which Osinbajo chaired, I swear he didn't mention anything politics when he gv the chairmans speech...he was just advising and praying for the couples...this is our hope...not a president that has visited all churches and even with the prayer from heavy men of God like Adeboye have prayed for him face to face, Jonathan is still a failure. He receives annointing to rule us, yet no effect...my pple after constant prayer for 6 yrs no effect...Shey na until Jesus come down from heaven...it shows they are just deceiving us. They go into the hse of God and turn it to another campaign floor. Too bad!

And a nice one from the igbo community. You hear an Illiterate igbo say things like Okorocha betrayed us...you ask why and you hear because he joined a Yoruba party. Well if I start hearing things like "because he did not perform, then I can consider the trashy talk" For some nairaland igbo peeps talking as if they have 2billion votes with one voters card, let me remind you Obasnjo was the commander that broke u down and handed you over to Gowon, well he ruled us for 8 years. So take a chill pill.

Mr. Progressive

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by flipboss(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Well.... seems all grounds are covered for us to enthrone GMB as the president of this dear nation come 2015. Enjoying massive support. We're hopeful he wouldn't dissapoint us.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Beehshorp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ndi ara keep wasting money on a failed mission

13 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by farem: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by mencade4: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
we dont need this illiterate foreigner from niger republic to rule us.

He should go and rear his cattles with all his craftiness.

Haters with insult....burn in hades.

19 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
am insyd ashawo houz nw
ready to fvck a busty bitchhh
waitin 4 her lyk kilode

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by jamilkb(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice one..GMB 2015 smiley grin #APC, We want Change

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Blackchampion(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Deceivers Party

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by adezjamz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
So? More appointment abi? cool
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
[/quote][quote author=flipboss post=29257546].
farem:
flipboss:

Meaning? Fools.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by buoye1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Very good

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by PerfumeRepublik: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Following
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by icelord(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vote GMB
Vote APC
Vote change

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by snika: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
States that will vote buhari

Kano State - 85%

Kaduna State - 87%

Enugu State - 90%

Imo State - 95%

Anambra State - 98%

Hahaha
WarriJANJAweedians, keep dreaming grin

16 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
I av said it before that this violence is just a way to discredit jona..Campaign tool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by 1stola: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Very nice gesture.
This is real fresh air
Change is definitely coming
Corruption must be wiped out
my people! beware of some old rogues who crumbled our economy and still endorsing the shoeless, careless-i don't give a damn- clueless man.
Sai Buhari 2015.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
PDP chasing goose to otueke

GMB all the way !

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by mencade4: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
monsuru560:
am insyd ashawo houz nw
ready to fvck a busty bitchhh
waitin 4 her lyk kilode
pls reserve one for buhari

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by CVWizards(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sai Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Kenai: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pleeeease nau, papa Buhari, why haven't you introduced us to your "Christian Igbo son-in-law" who married your daughter yet? grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by orlaryhincah(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
U see, I told ya, we wining.
Biko #BuhariOsibanjo2015

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by lakamua: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by mencade4: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
HACKPASTOR:

Meaning? Fools.
ur grand father

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by pachukwu16: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nonsense!! APC should just forget about south east.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by adonismuller(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
I just came to read PDP and APC slaves online fighters comment.....

War start!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari charges his supporters to[b] KILL[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by kennosklint(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op come take one bottle of origin...u lack it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does INEC Intends To Pay AD-HOC Staff Recruited / Solomon Dalung Niger-Delta Avengers Talk / Tribunal Sacks PDP's Ogbee, Declares APC's Ogar Winner Of Ebonyi Rep Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.