Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman (16674 Views)

Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Yinka Odumakin Ceased Being Buhari’s Spokesman Since 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by legendsilver(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Blackchampion:
People's Deceivers Party(PDP)
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by anonimi: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bekwarra:
Buhari and the Emekas on a romantic trip.

What are you trying to suggest about his sexuality shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by johnbosco97(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Igbos will give buhari the shock of his life in the next election. Its pay back time. He thinks Igbos have short memory like ndiofe. We are patiently waiting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by gnice545(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Akuko Uwa. d average Enugu person finds d tern APC alien. D write up is bunch of lies. Enugu is 100 percent behind GEJ. Dnt be fooled!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by lirbuj: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
I just hope this is not an usual propaganda! Sai Buhari! Sai change!
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by amjoseph19: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
I can't believe some peeps are dumb enough to buy this fake, make up figure. Come to the east and ask around, u will see that the east detest buhari. he will be lucky to get up to 2% vote from the east.
a real igbo man with an igbo blood flowing down his vein will never vote for this islamic eaten hypocrite.
i have been a long time PDP hater, i wanted them to be over thrown. when apc was formed, i embrased them, i thought they are the "positive" change we crave for.
i carefully and thoroughly examined apc base on their activities since it was formed, i found out that, yes the will bring change, but it will backward, it will be negative change.
don't be fooled by their slogan. APC have successfully make me to love PDP, a party i once hate with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by legendsilver(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
maxism2:
The South East zonal spokesman of the All Progressives Congress, Osita Okechukwu, has commended members of the party in Enugu State “for being the highest donors to General Muhammadu Buhari’s Support Fund.”
Okechukwu, in a statement made available to journalists, explained that the fund, to which the “masses can donate only N100, has so far garnered N54m.”
Okechukwu told members of the APC in Enugu State that Buhari would “remain grateful for their contribution,” which, according to him, shows clearly that “the celestial bond between him (Buhari) and the masses and the middle class is Pan-Nigerian and that Nigerians are earnestly yearning for regime change.”
“I commend my people for being a critical chain in the Buhari-Bandwagon-Vehicle for Salvation, so that tomorrow nobody can marginalize Ndigbo,” Okechukwu added.
He noted that Buhari “has 60 percent chance of winning the 14th February, 2015 presidential election,” because, according to him, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the de facto campaign manager of General Muhammadu Buhari.”
According to Okechukwu, Buhari’s election became imperative because Jonathan failed to guarantee the welfare and security of Nigerian citizens.

“President Jonathan lacks neither the political will to stem corruption nor to fight Boko Haram, that is the GMB (General Muhammadu Buhari) appeal, even from unlikely quarters like South South and South East.

“It is my candid view that our dear president wasted golden opportunity by failing woefully to fulfill the promises he made four years ago.

“For instance on 13th May, 2010, he awarded a $23bn contract for the construction of three greenfield refineries; one to be located at Bayelsa, one for Lagos and one for Kogi – five years down the line the money had grown wings and the refineries dead on arrival,” Okechukwu said in the statement.

He noted that the failure to build the proposed refineries had resulted in the squandering of over N2trillion annually on importation of refined petroleum products, the devaluation of the naira, “gross unemployment,” collapse of the textile and ancillary industries, as well as a huge foreign debt profile.

The APC spokesman also accused the Jonathan administration of “posting of phantom economic growth in the midst of widespread poverty.”

Continuing, Okechukwu said, “My brothers and sisters, you must agree with me that if Mr. President, a young man with phd, had performed, automatically Nigerians from all shades of opinion will not today be clamouring to vote for an old GMB for president, that’s why President Jonathan is his (Buhari’s) campaign chief.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/enugu-apc-donated-largest-amount-to-buhari-spokesman/

All hail Mr President, General Buhari and Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Ayo8(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari + Osinbajo= Hope for Nigeria

Vote for change

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
For an indigbo man wey like money like die to have donated to gmb....make u no say gej own don finish

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by watchindelta(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
adonismuller:
I just came to read PDP and APC slaves online fighters comment.....

War start!!!!!!!!!!
me too because I kn I must surely lafff
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by errandboy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Uhnn........ Edon finish
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by zoomzu(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please, I need the account number to make my own donation in support of GMB
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by badex11: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
In other news
Please follow this link to vote for my baby by liking her picture https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276 Thank you.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by biafranqueen: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
zoomzu:
Please, I need the account number to make my own donation in support of GMB
011-234-419 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by popcykaylah(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
we dont need this illiterate foreigner from niger republic to rule us.

He should go and rear his cattles with all his craftiness.

Haters with insult....burn in hades.
did you say illiterate?do you know the meaning of being an illiterate?his achievement you can't match ..you are just one tribalistic scallywags.. grow up
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Collynzo419: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
biafranqueen post=29258926:
011-234-419
grin

Kellene is dat your babalawo husband's account?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by doctokwus: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
So far I know no intelligent ibo man wud allow somebody like gej rule over him or her in a biafra republic for eg,y shd dey den vote him in in a bigger nigeria.
After Buhari wins,anoda positive I know wud come out of it will b a retrospection of how d ibos have allowed themselves to b 'minority'.In that retrospection,I bliv wud come a backlash against d greedy bunch of elites from dt region who had progressively since 1999 bn licking d arses of d pdp govt in power without negotiating any benefit for d greater igbo nation in terms of being a powerful bloc wt guarantees for power,projects and influence.
No sane igbo man dt means well for d ethnic group wont shake his held in self pity seeing d otuoke fisherman,least of a minority,clearly incompetent fellow,lord it over him/her and yet some fools somewhere are still screaming gej till 2019.That's insanity to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Scholes007(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
SE & SS are over 90%for GEJ but SW am not sure maybe both GMB & GEJ have to share the lot in some of the states... but predicting GMB will get over 25% in SE & SS (including rivers) is a total flaw. But some that say they don't need stupid Igbo vote will be surprised that the same Igbo vote might make their arch enemy win
My problems are
1GMB fans are aggressive why? is it that they cannot argue without insulting...
2 Most nairaland member do not argue objectively when it comes to politics in Nigeria especially when GEJ is mentioned
3 Federal roads in south east & south south are not as bad as most guys term them example owerri Onitsha express road, Enugu Port Harcourt express way (from awgu to Enugu, Umuahia to okigwe is almost completed...) Uyo Port Harcourt Express way and many more prove me wrong if you which
4 Most people don't even know a place before they start arguing( always they said)
5 Most GMB fans lyk insulting their president why? is it that they are ill-mannered or that they don't sense decorum?
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Abujalandlord: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bunch of ingrates ... Of all mr president have done (doing ) for our sons and daughters..................we shall see keep on donating to apc

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by neocortex: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:
In case you didn't read the write up...it was stated that Jonathan awarded a contrat of 23B dollars, and the money grew wings. Some of the thiefs that stole the money are the ones that have come together to donate Billions for the presidents campaign, when the electoral act clearly stipulates a limit in millions, so if the GCFR is also the GCFR in breaking rules, where is the hope? The police that are meant to follow up said they are not aware. Meanwhile even NTA showed it. So where is our hope?

Our hope is in GMB/OSIBANJO. I was opportuned to be at a wedding today, which Osinbajo chaired, I swear he didn't mention anything politics when he gv the chairmans speech...he was just advising and praying for the couples...this is our hope...not a president that has visited all churches and even with the prayer from heavy men of God like Adeboye have prayed for him face to face, Jonathan is still a failure. He receives annointing to rule us, yet no effect...my pple after constant prayer for 6 yrs no effect...Shey na until Jesus come down from heaven...it shows they are just deceiving us. They go into the hse of God and turn it to another campaign floor. Too bad!

And a nice one from the igbo community. You hear an Illiterate igbo say things like Okorocha betrayed us...you ask why and you hear because he joined a Yoruba party. Well if I start hearing things like "because he did not perform, then I can consider the trashy talk" For some nairaland igbo peeps talking as if they have 2billion votes with one voters card, let me remind you Obasnjo was the commander that broke u down and handed you over to Gowon, well he ruled us for 8 years. So take a chill pill.

Mr. Progressive

can you please tell us how much Tinubu donated to Buhari's campaign ?
The fact that the PDP campaign fund was transparent doesn't call for any holier than thou jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by mperoakeem(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
we dont need this illiterate foreigner from niger republic to rule us.

He should go and rear his cattles with all his craftiness.

Haters with insult....burn in hades.
shock me, say sumtin intelligent... Maybe i'll consider dat
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by warpedlogician: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:

Obasnjo was the commander that broke u down and handed you over to Gowon, well he ruled us for 8 years. So take a chill pill.

Mr. Progressive

Instead of saying you're a bigot you're claiming progressive.
Shame on you.
Big shame on you.

With cretinous bigoted elements like you why won't people say Buhari is also bigoted. Even though he's not.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by thaoriginator: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wey dat idiott shakazulu guy and dat stewpeed temitemi1 abi dem don die of frustration.. Useless goats roaming the streets like some lost sheep
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by omoni4u(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
GMB is an Old man and his not qualify to govern this nation. Therefore, IGBOS, Please BE Wise don't be deceived. 2015-2019 is for GEJ wether d devil agree or NOT....
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by folahann(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wait o.Did I just read that $23B contract was awarded with no job done and nothing happened?
Damn it! Can we have the elections tomorrow and the swearing-in immediately after.
I'm tired of seeing news like this.
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by franksam2009: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
U GUYS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING NAIRALANDERS, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER VOTE OR DONATE TO BUHARI, (its impossible), am in enugu now and i can assure u this report is fake

2 Likes

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by IdemandAchange: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2014

Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by SaiBuharii: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2014
warpedlogician:

Instead of saying you're a bigot you're claiming progressive.
Shame on you.
Big shame on you.

With cretinous bigoted elements like you why won't people say Buhari is also bigoted. Even though he's not.

Thank you for the insult. God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

Mr. Progressive
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Waterway: 2:54am On Dec 28, 2014
franksam2009:
U GUYS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING NAIRALANDERS, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER VOTE OR DONATE TO BUHARI, (its impossible), am in enugu now and i can assure u this report is fake

20 of Borno’s 27 LGs now under B/Haram control

Posted by: Barnabas Manyam,Yola in Featured, News 2 hours ago

- State has 2m Internally Displaced Persons

The Borno State government painted a graphic picture of Boko Haram terrorism in the state when it says that the sect has seized control of 20 of the 27 local government areas of the state over the last five years.

Only Maiduguri Metropolitan, Jere, Konduga, Kaga, Bayo, Kwayakusar and Biu local government areas remain in government hands.

The state also said it has 2million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) to cater for and that it recently evacuated 45, 000 of such displaced persons from neighbouring Adamawa State. These facts were made available by the state Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha.

More are to be evacuated, Mustapha said during a sympathy visit to IDPs from Askira Uba, Lassa, Chibok, Gwoza.

He added that the welfare of the IDPs alone is costing the state N600m per month.

The deputy governor commended the military and other security agencies in Adamawa and Borno states for their battle against insurgency in the North-East but appealed to them to intensify their efforts.

He assured the IDPs of government’s resolve to bring the situation under control.

SAD NEWS IN Our daily Newspaper noted above ============
Another 4yrs of GEJ and your local govt is next. Dont worry GEJ will come to defend you and your people from his comfortable home in Europe... Look it is simple .....4 more yrs of this docile administration and its kleptomaniacs and you will be modern day slaves of Boko haram.. The Rtd General MB has a record of defeating Islamic fundamentalist, let us give him a chance to salvage Nigeria and secure the future of this country before it turns into Somali, Ethiopia, Libya or Afganistan. Difficult times demands tested and patriotic Nigerias MGB/Osibanjo have this qualities.....This is an existential election for your future not future of GEJ and his cronies because they will catch the first jet out of nija when Boko Haram decends on your local govt or village raping girls and women, slaughtering men and creating havoc...
Re: Enugu APC Donated Largest Amount To Buhari -spokesman by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2014
doctokwus:
So far I know no intelligent ibo man wud allow somebody like gej rule over him or her in a biafra republic for eg,y shd dey den vote him in in a bigger nigeria.
After Buhari wins,anoda positive I know wud come out of it will b a retrospection of how d ibos have allowed themselves to b 'minority'.In that retrospection,I bliv wud come a backlash against d greedy bunch of elites from dt region who had progressively since 1999 bn licking d arses of d pdp govt in power without negotiating any benefit for d greater igbo nation in terms of being a powerful bloc wt guarantees for power,projects and influence.
No sane igbo man dt means well for d ethnic group wont shake his held in self pity seeing d otuoke fisherman,least of a minority,clearly incompetent fellow,lord it over him/her and yet some fools somewhere are still screaming gej till 2019.That's insanity to me.

Bleep off yoruba man...always trying to divide people and instill hate. SS and SE are united like ever before; courtesy of GEJ. Just leave us alone okay! Go and vote your Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians / APC Wins Abaji Area Council But No Candidate Is Declared / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.