Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (5201 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari visits azikiwe son, are Hausa/Fulani slaves to igbos? grin

Mumu op

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by gameboy727(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

You must be a highgrade immbecile to make this foolish comment.
Why make hasty conclusions on people you don't even know? Are you this sttupid?
Please, never, ever try this rubbish again around me.

For your information, Madame Fake Analyst, my dislike for Rochas spiked when he was STILL in APGA. You know the day it happened? It was the day he opened his mouth during Ojukwu's funeral to say "More states should be created in the South-East in memory of Ojukwu".
That was the day I realized this man was nothing but an iddiot and a morally wretched charlatan who only cared about his political interests, and would have no qualms POSTURING and manipulating emotions just for his own gains.

I haven't gotten down to the iddiot's almajiri style or governance in Imo state where the dumb governor only cares about his welfarism propaganda (100 naira stipends to students and his free education scam while he owes teachers for 3 months and counting) instead of actually attracting industries to the state.

This is an iddiot who demolished a city library only to build an economically/educationally USELESS Ecumenical centre (church) mainly to help him win the support of the Catholic community he has fallen out with.

And what are the results today? Imo has continued on a STEADY decline in education while this dunce dances around at Abuja with his fake presidential wetdream.
Imo has lost the number 1 spot to Anambra. Like that isn't bad enough, the state's grades are falling at an exponential rate.

Don't you EVER, in your sttupid life, come to preach to me about biogtry, you dumb, empty wretch!
You are an IGNORAMUS, a FOOL, a BUFFOON and a homeless ASSSHOLE who lives in Lagos and somehow foolishly thinks she knows better about the welfare of Imo than a person who lives here.
Who do think you fool when you delude yourselves on that Imo thread, posting the same picture of the SAME road 90 times, and congratulating yourselves and your Rochas?

Please, don't you EVER quote my posts again in your life if this is the type of DUMB rhetoric you'll serve me with.

Look at this Lagos garbage coming to tell me about Rochas and Imo.
Calm down man. Calm down.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by arantess: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
A lot have been said by Ndigbo here about The Yorubas being "slaves" to Northern Masters just because they support a competent leader which by providence comes from the North, in the person Of Buhari to assume the leadership of the country.

However, Now that President Goodluck Ebele Chukwuebuka Azikiwe Jonathan, (A President of igbo Extraction) in his quest to continue in power against the wishes of the Majority of Nigerians, has paid a publicized visit to one of the most corrupt specie on earth, in the person of Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, and prostrated for him, can we now safely assume that Ndigbo have become slaves again to their Northern Masters??
since when did an ijaw man become igbo overnight?
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
arantess:
since when did an ijaw man become igbo overnight?

leave that witch.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by tonychristopher: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So jonathan is longer Igbo? Hypocrites!

The greatest honor I will do to you is to answer you and that I Wong do

I can't do that
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by RealSleek(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
stebell:

Igbos know that wit APC, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
APC is darkness.

GEJ till APC field Rochas.

Ur post stinks of tribalism...APC will no more be darkness when they field rochas??..nobody shud take u people serious, u got no tangible reason hating on APC...
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Image123(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2014
According to my president, tomorrow is New Year & IBB is his father: https:///Bf7nlcev5q
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by stebell(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2014
RealSleek:

Ur post stinks of tribalism...APC will no more be darkness when they field rochas??..nobody shud take u people serious, u got no tangible reason hating on APC...

Unam. For ur info I'm not Igbo but I always tell the truth like Tony Montana said and that truth has been keeping me free.

The truth is that APC wit Buhari has no plan for Naija.
Buhari is on a revenge mission and any mission without goodwill will never be fruitful.

Buhari, crying since 1999.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Suddenly GEJ becomes an Igbo man.
Suddenly Bayelsa is now in South East.

Chai!! This Yoruba touts can never stop to amaze me. See what their tribal hatred has resulted to, thinking tru the anus.

Please child pick up your map and correct yourself
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
Suddenly GEJ becomes an Igbo man.
Suddenly Bayelsa is now in South East.

Chai!! This Yoruba touts can never stop to amaze me. See what their tribal hatred has resulted to, thinking tru the anus.

Please child pick up your map and correct yourself
the thread backfired on the novice, he was spanked on her his own thread.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by maestroferddi: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
point of correction! APC never said Igbos were irrelevant to Buhari's chances of becoming president. APC never rejected Igbos. It is Igbos who rejected APC and Buhari because most of you are blinded by hate and bigotry. You even hated Rochas and other Igbos who joined APC all because you think APC is a northern and islamic party.
Abeg make we hear word!

It beats me why you guys refused to smell the coffee placed very close to your noses. We told you that the way APC was structured did not bode well for the political well-being of the Igboman and you claimed to know better.

Now that Rochas has gone to disgrace himself by coming a distant fourth in the APC presidential primary, what thinketh thou?

With his latest misadventure, would Rochas' political career transcend beyond being a governor of Imo State?
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by Osakah24(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We Care! We are now slaves to the Hausa Fulani!
Sharap Jonathan is not an igbo man
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by freetheking: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
So you know that IBB is one of the most corrupt man on earth,what is holding Efcc not to.......
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? by kingzizzy: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Teedoe25:
And What's the big deal if he visited the former General. Mctheew

I stopped reading when he said GEJ is Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Problems Buhari Cannot Solve if he's Elected / Chief Of Defence Staff Confirms Nigerian Soldiers Went Missing. / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.