Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* (8154 Views)

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by world1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
EmmaAjayi:
Guys l want to subscribe to this noble project.
register now www.yabdi.org
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by world1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Please how is payment made?
have you registered?
the bank account details will be send to your mobile number
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by jasper7(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
world1:

have you registered?
the bank account details will be send to your mobile number
pls post the training invitation on my cucumber thread. thanks
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by ntyce(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
bm
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by world1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=ntyce post=29545616]

Can you describe the venue, I reside in Abeokuta but the address given sounds strange.

Thank

which part of abeokuta are you?
take a cab from ita oshin to Kere tell the driver to drop you at Bayak filling station beside the MTN mast at lala bus stop before the bridge. Then asked of:
Natural Nutrient Limited
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18 lagos/ Abeokuta Expressway Lala town, Beside Obasanjo farm Akinjole, Along obada oko Road Abeokuta.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by kaybosedemi(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2015
YABDI January event - Abeokuta-Practical training- Learn how to plant-Cucumber, Plantain, Tomato. Become a professional farmer and earn big. No story...Get involved
https://www.facebook.com/events/742204592534045/ I have also been informed that the facilitators will be meeting in Abeokuta by tomorrow,9th of January to prepare ground for the success of the training. You can not afford to miss the training on the 31st.This is an opportunity that could change your financial story. Agriculture is the easiest way to make money.This is an opportunity for you to meet the likes of Jasper7, Kalu sam , World1, Jethro etc. and I promise you will never remain the same again agricbusiness wise. These guys are professionals. Talking from experience cos I was in the ogbomoso training . Be there!....Get involved
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by ntyce(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
cool
Registration has been done and payment details has been sent.
Can't wait for the 31st to arrive.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by jethro2: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
ntyce:
cool
Registration, payment and text message has been sent.
Can't wait for the 31st to arrive.

You will be glad you did
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by niyisky: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
14 days to go... www.yabdi.org

Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by gunuvi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am very impressed with you all. Gunuvi will be there. Ill sure send my payment before then and ill attend. Kudos to you all.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by world1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
gunuvi:
I am very impressed with you all. Gunuvi will be there. Ill sure send my payment before then and ill attend. Kudos to you all.

You will be glad you make it
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Soloxam(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Get involve...........
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by farmerspolice: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Kalusam post=29258775]The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites yo for a one day practical training on various crops that will change your life for the better in 2015 by captains of the Agribusiness Industry.

The training is a highly interactive and practical on growing: Cucumber, Watermelon, Plantain and Tomatoes profitably!

The training will take place in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Saturday 31st January, 2015 from 11am to 6pm.

Join the Facilitators like Jasper7 as he takes you through the Multi million naira cucumber business.
world1 as he takes you through plantain business. Jethro2 as she takes you through tomato production and marketing ideas and Soloxam as he takes you on water melon.

Omo Ogudo (YouWin Mentor) will be talking on getting grants and long term Agric loans.

This is a training you don't want to miss. If you have wondered where to spend the last Saturday of January 2015, then look no further than the 1 day practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life come 2015.

Register for training on the link: www.yabdi.org/ambassasor.html

Training cost ONLY N5,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!
[/quoteIf u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by world1(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2015
12 days to go.
Register today.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by chukyjones(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uptosomething:
Good Morning All, We need this kind of Seminar here in South East

seconded!!!
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Kalusam(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Where will you be on the 31st of January 2015? Its a day you don't want to miss...get practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life from an employee to employer this year. Register here: http://www.yabdi.org/ Venue: Abeokuta, Ogun State. Time: 11am. Payment before the event is N5,000 and N6,000 at the gate on the 31st January....this is an opportunity, you don't want to miss, tell a friend to tell a friend!
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by securi: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Gents,
I tried to register my farm Manager for the training and I realised it is a must to add his passport before I can complete the registration. Is that compulsory?, moreso, I am just registering him to attend the training and he is close to a thousand kilometer from where I am and he does not even have access to internet where he is now. Is there any way out?

Kalusam:
Where will you be on the 31st of January 2015? Its a day you don't want to miss...get practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life from an employee to employer this year. Register here: http://www.yabdi.org/ Venue: Abeokuta, Ogun State. Time: 11am. Payment before the event is N5,000 and N6,000 at the gate on the 31st January....this is an opportunity, you don't want to miss, tell a friend to tell a friend!
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by jasper7(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Let's have a one on one discuss at the yabdi agribusiness training @ Abeokuta. Let's talk on how to move your business to the next level this year. just like i did in ogbomosho, I'll make out time, to discuss with as many as possible on a personal basis. I'll be expecting....
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Kalusam(m): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Please try registering him again...the passport is not mandatory. Thank you.
securi:
Gents,
I tried to register my farm Manager for the training and I realised it is a must to add his passport before I can complete the registration. Is that compulsory?, moreso, I am just registering him to attend the training and he is close to a thousand kilometer from where I am and he does not even have access to internet where he is now. Is there any way out?

Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by securi: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
It is not going pls. Check and confirm.Thanks

Kalusam:
Please try registering him again...the passport is not mandatory. Thank you.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Kalusam(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
So sorry, it was set by default by the webmaster...you will find a blank passport below, download it and upload it to the registration. Thanks
securi:
It is not going pls. Check and confirm.Thanks

Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by securi: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well, I used one very old defaced passport to complete it.

Kalusam:
So sorry, it was set by default by the webmaster...you will find a blank passport below, download it and upload it to the registration. Thanks
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by jethro2: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
All roads lead to Abeokuta next tomorrow. Catch you there.

1 Like

Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Blurry: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just seeing this.

How can one reach this location say from Oshodi bus-stop.

Would love to attend.
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by nikaShow(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is a great opportunity for people to come and learn from practical farmers...people with ongoing farm projects...
I hope people take advantage of it sha
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by cola: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
@jasper7, @jethro2, @world1, @kalusam
hi,

I can't seem to find the link to the reg. form on the YABDI website

any help?
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by Kalusam(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Visit http://www.yabdi.org/ambassasor.html and register
cola:
@jasper7, @jethro2, @world1, @kalusam
hi,

I can't seem to find the link to the reg. form on the YABDI website

any help?
Re: Practical Training On Profitable Agribusiness In 2015 *with pictures* by cola: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
many thanks, k'sam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Increase The Body Weight Of Broilers / Eight (8) Varieties Of Nigerian Mangoes / Water Soluble Fertilizers +Seedling tray + Mulch film + Coco Peat Now Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.