Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries (65936 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Hahahaha.

But seriously, aren't you the cleaner I tipped at the Mancunian train station.

Honestly, I would swear it was you.

Your level of stupidity is alarming. I busted you, and you want to skip the topic.

This is what you posted as train.

My allowance for a month will feed your family for a month.
Quote me bastard

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Your level of stupidity is alarming. I busted you, and you want to skip the topic.

This is what you posted as train.

My allowance for a month will feed your family for a month.
Quote me bastard

LRNZH:

Hahahaha.
But seriously, aren't you the cleaner I tipped at the Mancunian train station?
Honestly, I would swear it was you from these pictures you're posting.

LRNZH:

If this were a game of Chess, I have done you in.
Making your trek around on sleet just to take pictures and advance my thread....
Hahahaha Checkmate....
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by echidi: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well niga we don pass dis stage to d use this kind train....if our politicians don occupy all d packing space for other countries for ther plains and chopper....and we still d use dis kind train....and dat nigga X d smile like say him d advertise close for inside dat amoured carrier train....wen dem built....den collect big money to build dat tin wen even south africa no fit use pack dirty for dere fellow brothers to enter.....chyyyyyyy dere is God ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
This one sick oo.. go check am urself

Dis one even fine pass am

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
Let's see how the new trains being commissioned by the GEJ administration compare with trains currently in use from other parts of the world.

Feel free to post your pictures as well.
its all crapy compared to others...
...I mean, its like a natural disaster for Japanese high speed trains to experience a 5sec delay. we need to flog the minister of works or which one dey in charge self...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
shyna01:

...I mean, its like a natural disaster for Japanese high speed trains to experience a 5sec delay. we need to flog the minister of works or which one dey in charge self...

Anh anh

Guess who's in charge of Nigeria Railways..... BAMANGA TUKUR.

Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by shakazuldadon: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Are you a learner?

When I talk about Refineries it is different from Power.
By refining our own fuel and even exporting some, we save hard earned forex from Crude oil sales that we use for importing fuel. That's more hard currency for executing world class projects instead of crying everytime oil price coughs.

Get a handle on the issues please. I still have some respect for your opinion.

we have 4 petrol refineries abi..... bros why do we build more when the existing are not performing optimally... the pib bill would help address some of these issues. the prohibitive cost and time frame dosent help. dangote is building one already. I almost got upset when u said security before transport.. and the fuel before light. how many companies have closed or left naija. because of light issues.. all the sectors have to move in sync with little lag for true development....

Again I ask you bros do we give contracts for new refineries when the ones we have are not producing 100 percent..?

should we deny people trains to move their goods and services because of book haram in 2 states.....?

do u stop going to school because your church agbada has torn?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
shakazuldadon:

we have 4 petrol refineries abi..... bros why do we build more when the existing are not performing optimally... the pib bill would help address some of these issues. the prohibitive cost and time frame dosent help. dangote is building one already. I almost got upset when u said security before transport.. and the fuel before light. how many companies have closed or left naija. because of light issues.. all the sectors have to move in sync with little lag for true development....

Again I ask you bros do we give contracts for new refineries when the ones we have are not producing 100 percent..?

should we deny people trains to move their goods and services because of book haram in 2 states.....?

do u stop going to school because your church agbada has torn?

But the four in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt are barely functional. That's why we pay subsidy to the 'cabal' that imports these fuel, wasting hard earned foreign exchange from Crude oil sales.

Either do a turn around maintenance for the four (or even two at least). Alternatively, privatise them and encourage the private sector to get them back to functional status.
GEJ missed this opportunity. He has lost my vote.

"You can't be looking for money while you allow rodents eat the small cash you have".

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by ghetto101(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
i think this is process,the truth is that we should be far morethan this,the ex leaders has done nothing that is y we are here right now,this is a start point and its not bad.2morrow will be better than today.those old leaders should not be allowed to that seat becos they still think the old way.if i could vote thinking of the good of Nigeria and process i will vote goodluck he is not the best but he is better than the rest.

LRNZH:
Let's see how the new trains being commissioned by the GEJ administration compare with trains currently in use from other parts of the world.

Feel free to post your pictures as well.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by deji68: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
and guess who sitting on "New railway act " that is suppose reform the Railway in Nigeria ....The Legislators........... u can have 100 Buharis as manager of the railway if we still have the archaic laws the result will not be better than now .......

checkout excerpt below
HB. 110987 A BILL
FOR
AN ACT TO AMEND THE NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATIONACT,
CAP. N129 LAWS OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA, 2004 TO PROVIDE
FOR STATES OF THE FEDERATIONAND THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO BE INVOLVED
IN THE PROVISIONAND OPERATIONOF RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION
IN NIGERIA AND FOR RELATED MATTERS
Sponsored by HON. ABIKE DABlRI-EREWA
[ 1 Commencement.
BE IT ENACTED by the National Assemhly of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria as follows-
1. The Nigerian Railway Corporation Act, Cap. N 129 Laws of lhe
2 Federation of Nigeria, 2004 (in this Bill referred to as "the Principal Act"wink is
J amended as set out in this Bill.
Amcudrueut
of Ihe
Principal Au.
4 2. Section 29 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the Ameudmeut
of section 29.
5 existing section 29 a new section "(29)":
6 "( I) Construction and operation of railway transportation for the public
7 carriage of passengers or goods within Nigeria may he carried out by the
II Nigerian Railway Corporation or any State of the Federation or Private
I) Sector Operator who is licensed under subsection (2) of this section.
10 (2) The Minister may licence any other operator other than the Nigerian
It Railway Corporation to construct and carryon the business of railway
12 transportation in any part of Nigeria".
IJ 3. Section 58 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the Amendment
of section 58.
14 existing subsection (2) a new subsection "(2)":
15 "(2) A breach of any Bye-laws made under this section shall be an offence
16 punishable with payment of fine not exceeding N40,000.00 or in the case a
17 Bye-law regulating the carriage of offensive goods, NlOO,OOO.OO".
18 4. Section 63 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (6) by deleting Amendment

LRNZH:

Anh anh

Guess who's in charge of Nigeria Railways..... BAMANGA TUKUR.

Need I say more?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by sekzy99(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls someone should share info on aw to get tickets on any of dis train ride n d routes they ply daily
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Feraz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
shyna01:

Does Japan import their trains or build their trains themselves? If your previous governments had invested in education and this sector of transportation, are we going to be here? What is the cost of building these trains used by Japan?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by shakazuldadon: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

But the four in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt are barely functional. That's why we pay subsidy to the 'cabal' that imports these fuel, wasting hard earned foreign exchange from Crude oil sales.

Either do a turn around maintenance for the four (or even two at least). Alternatively, privatise them and encourage the private sector to get them back to functional status.

"You can't be looking for money while you allow rodents eat the small cash you have".

one question ..... did d payments to the cabal start under Jonathan.... re.ember cabal came into use during the demise of alh yaradua.... isn't it during the good luck time that he exposed the cabal.

seee ehnnnn.... chelsea dey looose and I dey vex so I no go talk again....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Keep criticizing ur country o...u no dey shame

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
shakazuldadon:

one question ..... did d payments to the cabal start under Jonathan.... re.ember cabal came into use during the demise of alh yaradua.... isn't it during the good luck time that he exposed the cabal.

seee ehnnnn.... chelsea dey looose and I dey vex so I no go talk again....

If GEJ had taken a concrete action on the refineries, he would have dismantled the cabal without a single committee, lawsuit or tribunal.

It is a missed opportunity.

Bro I dey watch the match too.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Feraz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
deji68:
and guess who sitting on "New railway act " that is suppose reform the Railway in Nigeria ....The Legislators........... u can have 100 Buharis as manager of the railway if we still have the archaic laws the result will not be better than now .......

checkout excerp below
HB. 110987 A BILL
FOR
AN ACT TO AMEND THE NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATIONACT,
CAP. N129 LAWS OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA, 2004 TO PROVIDE
FOR STATES OF THE FEDERATIONAND THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO BE INVOLVED
IN THE PROVISIONAND OPERATIONOF RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION
IN NIGERIA AND FOR RELATED MATTERS
Sponsored by HON. ABIKE DABlRI-EREWA
[ 1 Commencement.
BE IT ENACTED by the National Assemhly of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria as follows-
1. The Nigerian Railway Corporation Act, Cap. N 129 Laws of lhe
2 Federation of Nigeria, 2004 (in this Bill referred to as "the Principal Act"wink is
J amended as set out in this Bill.
Amcudrueut
of Ihe
Principal Au.
4 2. Section 29 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the Ameudmeut
of section 29.
5 existing section 29 a new section "(29)":
6 "( I) Construction and operation of railway transportation for the public
7 carriage of passengers or goods within Nigeria may he carried out by the
II Nigerian Railway Corporation or any State of the Federation or Private
I) Sector Operator who is licensed under subsection (2) of this section.
10 (2) The Minister may licence any other operator other than the Nigerian
It Railway Corporation to construct and carryon the business of railway
12 transportation in any part of Nigeria".
IJ 3. Section 58 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the Amendment
of section 58.
14 existing subsection (2) a new subsection "(2)":
15 "(2) A breach of any Bye-laws made under this section shall be an offence
16 punishable with payment of fine not exceeding N40,000.00 or in the case a
17 Bye-law regulating the carriage of offensive goods, NlOO,OOO.OO".
18 4. Section 63 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (6) by deleting Amendment

Oh... You can imagine. There's been something like this since when again? 2004... Yet, they haven't done anything. And from what I can read there, it also said any other body apart from the Nigerian railway cooperation. Sitting on a law that will change something positively and usher in private investors for ten years. That shows the kinda leaders we have. Yet, Nigerians never bothered checking. They blame the president for everything including the ones that is supposed to be handled by the state and local governments. Let us not even go into the PIB which I heard is still pending in the NASS.

Where's anonimi? Can you throw more light on the above act?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by deji68: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
nope....the only way is deregulation or selling it let the gov keep some shares......Let demand and supply determine the price, that is the only way u can have accountability. But everybody protested against it cool cool
LRNZH:

If GEJ had taken a concrete action on the refineries, he would have dismantled the cabal without a single committee, lawsuit or tribunal.

It is a missed opportunity.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by deji68: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Naa ony Bungee jumping on top of fence dey fit do... grin grin
Feraz:
Oh... You can imagine. There's been something like this since when again? 2004... Yet, they haven't done anything. And from what I can read there, it also said any other body apart from the Nigerian railway cooperation. Sitting on a law that will change something positively and usher in private investors for ten years. That shows the kinda leaders we have. Yet, Nigerians never bothered checking. They blame the president for everything including the ones that is supposed to be handled by the state and local governments. Let us not even go into the PIB which I heard is still pending in the NASS.

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by bollify(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Donbrig:
Nigerians in their ignorance are celebrating mediocre. In as much as we all know that these trains are outdated, I am convinced that the cost for rehabilitating them are far more expensive than those in other countries. Inflation of projects is what GEJ govt is know for.

Wrong grammar
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
deji68:
nope....the only way is deregulation or selling it let the gov keep some shares......Let demand and supply determine the price, that is the only way u can have accountability. But everybody protested against it cool cool

Read this.
LRNZH:

Gov't has failed nigerians woefully too many times it makes promises. So Nigerians dont trust Gov't.

Ok look, after the January, 2012 subsidy riots, GEJ promised that two refineries will be functional with the partial subsidy removal money.
Where are the functional refineries? Nowhere to be found.
You now expect Nigerians to agree to total subsidy removal aka deregulation meanwhile they're yet to see the promise from the last time.

It is give and take. If the Gov't can get say two refineries working as promised then it is easier to preach total deregulation.

No body trusts the kleptomaniac Gov't.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by anonimi: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Feraz:

What light are you expecting from me?
Do I look like the SINator or representaTHIEF you sent from your constituency to go and REPRESENT your needs & concern in Abuja

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by deji68: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
ok.. didnt read the other post
LRNZH:

Read this.

Gov't has failed nigerians woefully too many times it makes promises. So Nigerians dont trust Gov't.

Ok look, after the January, 2012 subsidy riots, GEJ promised that two refineries will be functional with the partial subsidy removal money.
Where are the functional refineries? Nowhere to be found. You now expect Nigerians to agree to total subsidy removal aka deregulation meanwhile they're yet to see the promise from the last time.

It is give and take. If the Gov't can get say two refineries working as promised then it is easier to preach total deregulation.

No body trusts the kleptomaniac Gov't.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Feraz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

Do I look like the SINator or representaTHIEF you sent from your constituency to go and REPRESENT your needs & concern in Abuja
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by BrokenTV: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Lol, the guy dey vex me. Spewing his lies everywhere, quoting and posting pictures authoritatively with ZERO knowledge about what he is saying.

The thing is that when they are being busted they go about throwing insult, He opened a thread to castigate the present government but ended up shooting himself on the leg. Tell me how LRNZH that don't know the difference between a train and a Tram could end up opening a thread he does not have the reguired knowledge to navigate, is that not heigth of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

The thing is that when they are being busted they go about throwing insult, He opened a thread to castigate the present government but ended up shooting himself on the leg. Tell me how LRNZH that don't know the difference between a train and a Tram could end up opening a thread he does not have the reguired knowledge to navigate, is that not heigt of stupidity.

Your commander in chief aka akereconfi abi na conflakes has surrendered.

A tramp like you is still making noises.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Bloody pathetic liar, wtf are you still calling my name. Someone that hasn't seen the walls of an airport claiming to school in top 10 uni.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by BrokenTV: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

You completely bleeped up, a normal person with a brain would have given up, but let me ask you, if it was Buhari that was able to revamp the rail way sector would you have opened this thread in the first place. For Akereconfi to beat you up with fact and even going to the extent of taking pictures, and you blackmailing him shows how insensitive your are. That you don't have all the necessary data does'nt mean you are fool but going to the extent of throwing tantrum at the person is another classic level of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by BrokenTV: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Bloody pathetic liar, wtf are you still calling my name. Someone that hasn't seen the walls of an airport claiming to school in top 10 uni.
Am not even sure that he finish secondary school because his level of ignorance is beyond human capacity to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

Am not even sure that he finish secondary school because his level of ignorance is beyond human capacity to comprehend.

BrokenTV:

You completely bleeped up, a normal person with a brain would have given up, but let me ask you, if it was Buhari that was able to revamp the rail way sector would you have opened this thread in the first place. For Akereconfi to beat you up with fact and even going to the extent of taking pictures, and you blackmailing him shows how insensitive your are. That you don't have all the necessary data does'nt mean you are fool but going to the extent of throwing tantrum at the person is another classic level of ignorance.

You're as broken as your moniker- Broken TV

Imagine the quality of grammar you're learning at Nottingham Trent University
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kirinwa:

At 54 years you'll soon get there? Am much more sorry for you. undecided

The money is there but the person awarding the contract and contractor are thieves.

What am I even saying when Jeg said stealing is not corruption!
lol,dont be sorry for me
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by BrokenTV: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

You're as broken as your moniker- Broken TV
During it the Buhari way am not surprise, this shows how your obtain your degree from your list of top ten universities in the world. Am not surprised, my advice to you is to cut your coat according to your size. Life is just a stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.