Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love (4764 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Mprex(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Miss, to shake off is an understatement! Av done al am s'poz to do! Imagine she sent xmas n nu year gifts to ma house via DHL! My present babe sef don taya for her
send the gifts back to her. Warn her vehemently to stay off. Are you not a man
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Happy nu year to u n ya wonderful family!! Oluwa gonna b leading us to dat place we ought to be
Amen! Oluwa naa ni coz HE'S always involved.
As for d rich girl, I don't know how long she can keep waiting in the bus stop under the rain and sun but keeps rejecting the old bus (her Yankee guy) and the new ones (other guys) while her desired bus (U) keeps rejecting her tooundecided.

I believe with time if U still stand on ur decision, she'll get to understand that not everybody's love and conscience can be bought.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

send the gifts back to her. Warn her vehemently to stay off. Are you not a man
Trust me ma'am! Did just dat! Even tho her brodas felt bad! Told d brodas to warn their sis cos am taken!
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afrok:
Amen! Oluwa naa ni coz HE'S always involved.
As for d rich girl, I don't know how long she can keep waiting in the bus stop under the rain and sun but keeps rejecting the old bus (her Yankee guy) and the new ones (other guys) while her desired bus (U) keeps rejecting her tooundecided.

I believe with time if U still stand on ur decision, she'll get to understand that not everybody's love and conscience can be bought.
Goodnews is dah she is goin to Military sch to study med in Ukraine! Wah a relief
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Goodnews is dah she is goin to Military sch to study med in Ukraine! Wah a relief
Yeah! A big relief but hearts of desperate women are unpredictable.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! A big relief but hearts of desperate women are unpredictable.
Dat I shuld advice her if she shuld go or not!! Am sure u knew ma ansa! grin.....
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Dat I shuld advice her if she shuld go or not!! Am sure u knew ma ansa! grin.....
cheesy... Am sure U told her if she goes, she will authomatically inherit the kingdom of God wink.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afrok:
cheesy... Am sure U told her if she goes, she will authomatically inherit the kingdom of God wink.
Lols! U bad ai swear! grin
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Lols! U bad ai swear! grin
cheesy
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by kenwins(f): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Skimple skimple..... I hope all is well now?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by apparentlylaw(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2015
For her not accepting her fathers wish ...means she really Loves U ..." U don't have any feelinz for her " I tell u .." Learn to Love her " ..she would make u happi in the Long run
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by kenwins(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
apparentlylaw:
For her not accepting her fathers wish ...means she really Loves U ..." U don't have any feelinz for her " I tell u .." Learn to Love her " ..she would make u happi in the Long run
hmmmm....if ur sister cum b skimpledawg gf nko?..... W@ will bcome of her if shez been jilted?.... U go cum dey curse am say he hurt ur sis nt knwin d@ na u advice him oo..... It is a small world,u knw? I expect skimpledawg to pray about it and d@ way,he wont be misled.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by apparentlylaw(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
kenwins:

hmmmm....if ur sister cum b skimpledawg gf nko?..... W@ will bcome of her if shez been jilted?.... U go cum dey curse am say he hurt ur sis nt knwin d@ na u advice him oo..... It is a small world,u knw? I expect skimpledawg to pray about it and d@ way,he wont be misled.
lol !!! Owk let's play fair here ...simple tin Marry both of dem ....no cheating ...no ojoro
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
kenwins:
Skimple skimple..... I hope all is well now?
Is nt o! D only good news is dah d babe az gone bk to sch! My current gf misbehavin tho! Inshort, am done wid gals till I build ma house!
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Cwiosly, am fallin for d babe! Very embarrasing! As if her plans worked undecided
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by kenwins(f): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Cwiosly, am fallin for d babe! Very embarrasing! As if her plans worked undecided
blv me,it is her money u r falling for and d@s bcuz u v issh wit ur boo. Anywaz, its up to u to knw who u truely love. Only d heart matters dis tym for if it has apn,na d hrt go break down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / "Smellymouth...mst Hilarious Name On Romance Sec / 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.