Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

7 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog (688 Views)

18 Mistakes That Kill Startups / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / 18 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by xposure(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
Dear friends,
hope you find my blog comments article interesting?
Today i want to share with you another information.

Blogging is fast becoming a part of us in this part of the world but we still make some fundamental mistakes.
I made them when i started too.

These are seven mistakes you should avoid when starting your blog.

1. Do not tell people about your blog until you have at least 5 or 6 articles on it.
2. Do not sell things on your blog until you have provided people with enough information
3. Do not click on your adsense advert
4. Never leave your blog without posting on it for days.
5. Do not post article on your blog without pinging them.
6. Never deviate from the focus of your blog.
7. Do not choose a name that is irrelevant to your blog.

Friends there you have it. If you need more info contact me and i will be glad to help you.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog by Manuelcrc(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
You're quite right xposure. There are still a lot of mistakes that can be made while blogging but I've got limited time here. Nice short tips you've given here xposure.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why You Cannot Succed In Online Business You Are Doing. / There Are A Number Of Ways You Can Make Money With Your Website Or Blog / Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.