Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (21543 Views)

Full Names: 22 APC, 9 PDP Senators Emerge Chairmen Of Senate Committees / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by gebest: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
b4 nkor
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by oweman: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
does that mean he's now an orphan:'

Your guess as good as sure .
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Olaolufred(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
omusiliyu:
Where is bro Evans.

Bipi

[size=18pt] PDP PROPOSED SPEAKERS OF RSHA.
PDP STINKS.[/size]
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by MRLINGTON(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Heard

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by rhames(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oyinbo dog name na siddon look!!! smiley
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by oroagba121(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
sylve11:

I tell u my bro! cool
nah so o
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by buoye1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
size38:
Whether they reconcile or not, rivers people have completely endorsed Hon. Dakuku peterside as our next governor. Wike is a Rot wilier. We don't need a Rot wilier as our governor.
Thank you,I said the same thing on a similar post yesterday one of the saTANist was telling rubbish.....Hon. Peterside Dakuku is the choice of the rivers....Simple
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by staymore: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
As far as am concern Wike is a greedy politician.

After saying the aspirants are not PDP, now he wants to reconcile with them.

I'll rather advice the aspirants to stick to the justice, fairness and equity they believe in, than reconcile with Wike.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Chibokgame: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
How does this statement stop a winner from winning
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by mosaicafrique: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wike, Please Go and Sit down,GEJ is pushing you to a Pit just the way it happened to Maku,You are lucky you have the ticket but sorry oh general Election will clear your Doubt.Corrupt PDP.. Wey have almost finished our treasry

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Abraham2013(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
aljazira:
I strongly believe that PDP invented LIES
I also strongly believe APC invented post election violence.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by kingsclass: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
aljazira:
I strongly believe that PDP invented LIES
Then it is APC that manufactured propaganda
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by babasanti: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
IDEApro:

Amaechi lost his house of Assembly primaries of the PDP in his constituency in 1999 and Odili prevail on the winner to step down for him.

During the governorship primaries that produced him as Governor, Odili begged and intimated all other aspirants to step down for him when it was obvious he was losing. Finally, it was a kind of anointed or coronation thing.

Celestine Omehia went on to win the gubernatorial election which Amaechi inherited from the back door.

In 2003, Amaechi begged and begged PDP to accept him into the party fold and offer him ticket and the person of Wike who brought him back into the state took it upon himself not only to smuggle him into PDP but also to rig him in or are you not aware that Celestine Omehia won the election the second time under APGA.

It was easy for WIKE to chase him out of PDP and seize the party structures because Amaechi is an infant in politics.
my broda ur talking rubbish. are you the one dat voted omehia under APGA? Who is omehia in politics in rivers state ? as for the begging things by odili, when head boy died and someone takes over people said it was goodluck, now why cant people see the begging and interceeding as goodluck. amaechi was born to rule
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by babasanti: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
first omehia, then amaechi ,now wike. all of them ikweres. as if other ethnicity in the state are mugus. the jesus of otueke/okrika is supporting this injustice forgeting shes from okrika and one day we will stone her out of okrika when her husband leaves office. she thinks we are as daft as she is.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by sunsky29(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Please kindly explain the bolded.
I dnt hv to xplain anything.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Mordyb: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
greggng:
Any rivers man voting for that half baked, inordinate ambitious crook called wike should visit yaba left for treatment.
seconded am not going to be partisan about my progress
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by kingdavid2015: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Change
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by HopeAtHand: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
sunsky29:
I dnt hv to xplain anything.

You dnt have to explain anything??

U shouldn't be afraid to defend ur opinion..all i wanted is for you to make ur opinion easy for literate minds to underatand but u couldn't becos u feel u can come online and start typing trash at will.

If u are not careful, u will carry this rubbish lifestyl of urs and put yourself into serious problem.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Adminisher: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wike has wasted so much money in Rivers. State on building a phantom structure in all LGA s. On election day people will vote Peteside. Rivers is a very diverse state and highly enlightened because of the six decade old oil and gas industry.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by sunsky29(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
HopeAtHand:

You dnt have to explain anything??

U shouldn't be afraid to defend ur opinion..all i wanted is for you to make ur opinion easy for literate minds to underatand but u couldn't becos u feel u can come online and start typing trash at will.

If u are not careful, u will carry this rubbish lifestyl of urs and put yourself into serious problem.
u wnt understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons / EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.