Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (21533 Views)

Full Names: 22 APC, 9 PDP Senators Emerge Chairmen Of Senate Committees / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
people decieve people(PDP)
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Caseless: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Funny caption, I must say.
Disown that rogue, pls.
In a party where you have Odein Ajumogobia, why do you prefer wike? PDP is indeed a party of touts.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by eleko1: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
tongue cool serve the useless Wike Rite.He'll governor Jesus off Otuoke not Riverians
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Isryl02(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by greggng: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Any rivers man voting for that half baked, inordinate ambitious crook called wike should visit yaba left for treatment.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Change2015(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
The pdp will fake any news that furthers it's agenda. Wike, sorry for you o, tell mummy p, they don't like you in rivers and she should beat them for u. Headline should read "Wike fakes endorsement by other candidates" which is what they were trying to stage manage.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by dejisky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by stayblack: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
corrupt punks.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
ozo13:
bt na d same wine deceive us 3days ago sey em don settle wt them.PDP is in soup sha.meanwhile I heard maku don join apga.PDP n lies grin
believing Nigerian politicians is lyk committing suicide. I heard dat also about Labaran Maku
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by kevade: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
DAKUKU ADOP PETERSIDE all the way.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Whywasibanned: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Someone should please UNBAN me. I created a thread titled: How Much C*ash Can I t*ravel to Nigeria with from Europe---then I got banned. Seun and other moderators empowered to look into this should please unban me and release the thread so fellow Nairalanders can advise me on the issue I raised. Thanks
AmnestyLaw1

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by otokx(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where do Professors Don Baridam and Owate stand in this matter?
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by IDEApro(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Peterside is our Man!

Amaechi has never lost any election! cheesy cheesy Wike can only win in Obiakpor!

Amaechi lost his house of Assembly primaries of the PDP in his constituency in 1999 and Odili prevail on the winner to step down for him.

During the governorship primaries that produced him as Governor, Odili begged and intimated all other aspirants to step down for him when it was obvious he was losing. Finally, it was a kind of anointed or coronation thing.

Celestine Omehia went on to win the gubernatorial election which Amaechi inherited from the back door.

In 2003, Amaechi begged and begged PDP to accept him into the party fold and offer him ticket and the person of Wike who brought him back into the state took it upon himself not only to smuggle him into PDP but also to rig him in or are you not aware that Celestine Omehia won the election the second time under APGA.

It was easy for WIKE to chase him out of PDP and seize the party structures because Amaechi is an infant in politics.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by amnestylaw1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whywasibanned:
Someone should please UNBAN me. I created a thread titled: How Much C*ash Can I t*ravel to Nigeria with from Europe---then I got banned. Seun and other moderators empowered to look into this should please unban me and release the thread so fellow Nairalanders can advise me on the issue I raised. Thanks
AmnestyLaw1

Thanks to the person who unbanned me.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by basty: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
See Gobe
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by eedris07(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nawaoo, Abeg mek una join APC so dat dis (PDP) mago-mago can stop

We need change 4 Nigeria abeg joor..
Up APC

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by PassingShot(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
aljazira:
I strongly believe that PDP invented LIES

It's hard to believe otherwise really.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by minister2015: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigeria's VICE PRESIDENT( unelected though)Patience Fakai Jonathan could only field in a tout as the guber candidate of PDP at expense of other better candidates, anyway, birds of a feather flock together.
RIVERS SAI DAKUKU
NIGERIA SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by eedris07(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
okiezman:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves

Oga use ur head for wat it's mean for. Don't let want u wil eat destroy ur future..

Justify ur clams...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by passionate88: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Peterside is our Man!

Amaechi has never lost any election! cheesy cheesy Wike can only win in Obiakpor!
Obio/Akpor
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by passionate88: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
Come to think of it, Can Wike really win d Governorship election come Feb?
You'd be surprise when he will.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by seedorfg(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
all this river people name sef them name get as e b , agogo, weak, sekibo, yanyan, yeeessu i can't fit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by omusiliyu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where is bro Evans.

Bipi
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by passionate88: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
sunsky29:
I will vote peterside in feb...and oga jonah in d presidential election..I just cnt vote for buhari.d ikwerres are turning to the northern nigeria of rivers state...dem and dia born to rule maentality..am not a party man..to hell wt apc or pdp..up peterside...sai goodluck....when my kinsman odili ruled...I was so ashamed of his achievements...ameachi came and tried....n he is an ikwerre...and wike ikwerre....not again...I feel for the waterside clans.they r d real owners of rivers state
A true Riverian man... Weldone

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by thaoriginator: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
I just dey pass
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by sunsky29(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
passionate88:
A true Riverian man... Weldone
tanks bro....
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by iykofias(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
IDEApro:

Amaechi lost his house of Assembly primaries of the PDP in his constituency in 1999 and Odili prevail on the winner to step down for him.

During the governorship primaries that produced him as Governor, Odili begged and intimated all other aspirants to step down for him when it was obvious he was losing. Finally, it was a kind of anointed or coronation thing.

Celestine Omehia went on to win the gubernatorial election which Amaechi inherited from the back door.

In 2003, Amaechi begged and begged PDP to accept him into the party fold and offer him ticket and the person of Wike who brought him back into the state took it upon himself not only to smuggle him into PDP but also to rig him in or are you not aware that Celestine Omehia won the election the second time under APGA.

It was easy for WIKE to chase him out of PDP and seize the party structures because Amaechi is an infant in politics.
haba, were u there? U r almost sounding like a witness
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by HopeAtHand: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
sunsky29:
I will vote peterside in feb...and oga jonah in d presidential election..I just cnt vote for buhari.d ikwerres are turning to the northern nigeria of rivers state...dem and dia born to rule maentality..am not a party man..to hell wt apc or pdp..up peterside...sai goodluck....when my kinsman odili ruled...I was so ashamed of his achievements...ameachi came and tried....n he is an ikwerre...and wike ikwerre....not again...I feel for the waterside clans.they r d real owners of rivers state

Please kindly explain the bolded.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Ekans: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
I beg to ask Rivers people, who can control Wikes excesses if he becomes governor?.A listening governor is what is needed.Vote Peterside.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Marvin67: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I won't believe this news until 7 days from now ( that's if a contrary news doesn't pop up) because there are so many lies flying around now.

I've said this before and I'd say it again. PDP initially zoned their governorship ticket to another zone, but that arrangement can no longer work because Ameachi has left the party. Right now, the only thing in the mind of PDP rivers is getting back Rivers state, and non of those other contenders are as rooted as Wike is. Non of them can stand Amaechi the way Wike is challenging him vocally.

Ajumogobia would have been a good candidate, but Ajumogobia doesn't know how to play this our rough, talk base, politics. Unfortunately for us, Nigeria's politics now boils down to how rugged the candidate is, how much bad he can say about his opponent, and how rooted he is. This is what Wike has that the other candidates don't have.

Why do you think Fayose won back Ekiti? Why did Omisore lose in Osun? Why would PDP give APC a tough fight this time in Lagos? If a candidate is a gentle man in Nigeria's talk-talk politics, it would take a miracle for that candidate to win any election, especially when he's contesting against somebody like Amaechi. The Rivers election is between PDP and Amaechi. Peterside standing alone, would not even come third in the elections.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike by Cholison(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls remain with Wike, appointments will being distributed, but be sure PDP will loose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / "Buhari Oleeee" - Adeyanju Deji Comes For Buhari / Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.