Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Three Universal Bs In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Three Universal Bs In A Woman (461 Views)

My Three Universal Bs In A Woman / Pics: How To Get SUPER EYE CATCHY B**bs In Seconds / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Three Universal Bs In A Woman by popp(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Happy xmass and joyous new year folks. Here, I'm bringing to u, my three universal Bs in a woman in their order of importance. (1) Brain, I actually cherish any young woman with high intelligent, I detaste "dull brains" to be frank wt u all. Having a brainy woman as a wife will go a long way in paving way for a greater success in your home, her intelligent contributions in a crucial issues can pump up your set of mind in taking a right decision on a right time. I've heard in so many occassions where women lament that their men don't take into considerations their piece of advice, that they see them as women " weaker vessel" that they don't have any thing articulative to offer. Dear, what do u hv to do with an advice that is coming from a shallow mind? (2) my second B is beautiful, I must marry a beautiful woman, I dis agree with the school of thought who believes that beautiful ladies are always not faithful. Having a beautiful wife at home will make me even try to beat traffic rule by driving"wawawa" in order to beat traffic jam and rush down to the house to meet my queen. (3) Behaviour, in as much as much emphasis should be laid on the behaviour of your partner, a man having a wife with bad behaviour will be ending up at the bar close to his junction on daily basis, jst to make sure that before he comes in, she must have slept, if asked why ar u always late honey, he answers, " d hold up was some thing else" some might take this to be the no 1. My fellow Nairalanders, mark this clause of mine; marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not to be endured. Cheers. By Popp.

1 Like

Re: My Three Universal Bs In A Woman by benkings(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
What a thread! Mtcheeew.....I tot by B u meant Bullshit,

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Look Good Feel Good For Your Spouse / Naija Biggest MUGU Wicked Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.