Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? (2071 Views)

Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by Subom1(f): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
if its really like dat,then what the hell are feminist making noise about?!!!
Even though it's like that does not make it right. That's what feminist are making noise about wink
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Subom1:
Even though it's like that does not make it right. That's what feminist are making noise about wink
why are the male folks not making a fuss about it then? And you seem to accept that's how life is ,why can't the feminist see that as well? I appreciate your response seems very matured...there re lots of kids on NL and you definetely not one of them!
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by lilmax(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
if its really like dat,then what the hell are feminist making noise about?!!!
they are just making noise, nothing else.... All they do is fight for what benefits them,they don't really know what it is about
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmax:
they are just making noise, nothing else.... All they do is fight for what benefits them,they don't really know what it is about
hmmm so you are saying they just want to be heard they don't ave any meaning input to say?
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by lilmax(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm so you are saying they just want to be heard they don't ave any meaning input to say?
nothing... grin just empty vessels
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmax:
nothing... grin just empty vessels
noted! But sir back to the topic ...wht do you think men can do to correct this anomaly? Or are you satisfied with how things are?
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by Tallesty1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
grin
Y that face grin
You wan join him fight me ni?

How are you??
Re: Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? by ggrin(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
You wan join him fight me ni?

How are you??
am fine
Happy last sunday of the year smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! / See What This Girl Is Doing With Blackberry Bold 2 / How Can I Stop This Fantasy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.