Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . (872 Views)

I Wish Buhari And His APC Blame Game Playerz Could See This. / After Presidential Media Chat, Ghanaians Wish Buhari Was Their President / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Sometimes i just wish buhari will win the elections and let Nigerians see how he will stablize the oil price and fight corruption by probing all state govs under GEJ admin including amechi, okorocha and fashola. Jail them if there r any traces of corruption in their govt.

I also want to see how he will revoke the oil blocks or share the licenses equally when they expire . He shld ensure the north does not own 80%

I will like to see how he will handle bokoharam and if he will implement full sharia in all northern states.

I will like to see him jail farouk lawal, femi otedola and all the subsidy thieves .

I will like to see if he will tolerate people insulting him and calling him names online and on TV.

Unfortunately i am in Nigeria and have family in Nigeria who will feel the negative impact of mistakes.

Nigeria and our economy is in a critical state now and any form or trial and error now will mean grave consequences.

The moment buhari becomes president, he will first have to reward tinubu amechi and other investors with appointments , contracts and appointing those the godfathers annoint for ministerial positions.

Then the shuffling and reshuffling of cabinet starts. The trial and errors begins. While this is happening our economy is heading for a crash. Ofcourse u dont expect the investors to understand that there is falling oil price and the economy is going down. For them this is business, they have invested they must gain with interest. Those that provided the alleged funds for the ticket will want to get 100 times more. When Nigerians complain they will say the other administration did and Nigerians did not complain why r they complaining now.

By the time all this settlement is taking place, the economy might have crashed. Guess who will suffer? You or tinubu?

9 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by Kenai: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Me too!
I would especially like to read the eventual comments from the same people who believe flogging adults (including nursing mothers) is a way of instilling "discipline".

7 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by GIYAZZ(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. . .
Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Irrespective of your wish, Buhari will win.

As a matter of fact, he has won

--------------------------------------------------

Would you like to monitor your staffs, kids and aged parents via CCTV? This is for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2063403/youre-employed-own-business-pics

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by mekaboy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:
Me too!
I would especially like to read the eventual comments from the same people who believe flogging adults (including nursing mothers) is a way of instilling "discipline".

A risk i cant afford to take.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by LFJ: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
mekaboy:
Sometimes i just wish buhari will win the elections and let Nigerians see how he will stablize the oil price and fight corruption by probing all state govs under GEJ admin including amechi, okorocha and fashola. Jail them if there r any traces of corruption in their govt.

I also want to see how he will revoke the oil blocks or share the licenses equally when they expire . He shld ensure the north does not own 80%

I will like to see how he will handle bokoharam and if he will implement full sharia in all northern states.

I will like to see him jail farouk lawal, femi otedola and all the subsidy thieves .

I will like to see if he will tolerate people insulting him and calling him names online and on TV.

Unfortunately i am in Nigeria and have family in Nigeria who will feel the negative impact of mistakes.

Nigeria and our economy is in a critical state now and any form or trial and error now will mean grave consequences.

The moment buhari becomes president, he will first have to reward tinubu amechi and other investors with appointments , contracts and appointing those the godfathers annoint for ministerial positions.

Then the shuffling and reshuffling of cabinet starts. The trial and errors begins. While this is happening our economy is heading for a crash. Ofcourse u dont expect the investors to understand that there is falling oil price and the economy is going down. For them this is business, they have invested they must gain with interest. Those that provided the alleged funds for the ticket will want to get 100 times more. When Nigerians complain they will say the other administration did and Nigerians did not complain why r they complaining now.

By the time all this settlement is taking place, the economy might have crashed. Guess who will suffer? You or tinubu?

Unfortunately, this is just an opinion of just one man who never see anything wrong about a president who has become a promoter of corruptions. U have a right to ur one vote the same way millions of other Nigerians have right to their one vote. Stop this unnecessary crying, February 14 is getting closer sentiments will not win this race.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
I wish it was possible to simulate a Presidency so that Nigerians see how useless Buhari is.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by nuclearboy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
mikeansy:
I wish it was possible to simulate a Presidency so that Nigerians see how useless Buhari is.

No need for simulation....... soon, everyone will see what a decisive anti-corruption president can do

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
LFJ:

Unfortunately, this is just an opinion of just one man who never see anything wrong about a president who has become a promoter of corruptions. U have a right to ur one vote the same way millions of other Nigerians have right to their one vote. Stop this unnecessary crying, February 14 is getting closer sentiments will not win this race.

"Abach was not corrupt"
-Buhari

"We steal because you dont throw stones. I want to steal $1B"
-Amechi

"I spent N1B on ebola"
-Amechi
Re: Sometimes I Wish Buhari Will Win . by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
nuclearboy:

No need for simulation....... soon, everyone will see what a decisive anti-corruption president can do

yea when i be become president of Nigeria

in mars

(1) (Reply)

‘atiku, Kwankwaso, Others On Their Way Back To Pdp, Says Oladipo, Pdp Scribe / MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba / Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.