Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba (882 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Lament Four-year Power Outage / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
In as much as we like to down play the significance of the recent Endorsement of General Buhari(rtd) by the MOVEMENT FOR THE EMANCIPATION OF THE NIGER DELTA( MEND) the truth is that such endorsement coming from Jonathans fellow Ijaw Kinsmen is a serious slap on the face of mr President. Its an eye opener to a grand conspiracy against President Goodluck Jonathan and i serious doubt if he will wheather this gathering storm. We have always build our theory that Nigeria Oil output will hit Zero and the Niger Delta becomes ungovernable if Jonathan loss hence crippling Nigeria oil production.

However, we must admit that such theory will collapse entirely unless maybe the Mend that Endorsed Buhari is a fake MEND. If mend is with Buhari in Heart and soul then who will make Nigeria coastal water ungovernable when Jonathan Loss the forthcoming Election? NOBODY

Mr Jonathan have been unable to even get the solidarity support and Block Votes of His own Ijaw Kinsmen. And the prospect of the Block Votes from the South East is unlikely. Where will His winning Votes come from?
Jonathan need to be extremely careful or he will make History as the first Nigeria sitting president to be defeated while still in office.

2015 is not 2011 so the Rigging mechanism maynot work out again because The PDP have been Balkanized unlike in 2011 and it will be practically impossible to rig Apc control states. Their state Governors will not allow it.

Ifeduba ThankGod Tochukwu

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
i go still vote give am ooo.....bring on the whole bad news of him....it changes nothing....REALLY!!!
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by thaoriginator: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Otuoke 2015 na one horse race o!

1 Like

Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by ruffp: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i go still vote give am ooo.....bring on the whole bad news of him....it changes nothing....REALLY!!!

Yea......thats why some people still fail exams even when the answers were handed to them in the hall.

1 Like

Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
ruffp:

Yea......thats why some people still fail exams even when the answers were handed to them in the hall.
I better fail exam using my head to write the exam ....dan passing an exam using already made answers....its called integrity!!!!
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by clevvermind(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
All this are long story. Jonathan will still win.
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Change2015(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
ruffp:

To be honest, I pity people with such little minds. But then again birds of a feather will flock together. I'm sure accommodation in Otuoke is cheap enough for him to go join his mentor... In may

1 Like

Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by ruffp: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
I better fail exam using my head to write the exam ....dan passing an exam using already made answers....its called integrity!!!!

Laughs....Simple intepretation: you are so dull you will always fail even when handed answers to the question.
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
ruffp:

Laughs....Simple intepretation: you are so dull you will always fail even when handed answers to the question.
hmmmm.....i wont quote you again....

stay well huh
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Change2015:

To be honest, I pity people with such little minds. But then again birds of a feather will flock together. I'm sure accommodation in Otuoke is cheap enough for him to go join his mentor... In may
alliance..una weldone oo....
Re: MEND'S Endorsement: Even Jonathan's Kinsmen Are Against Him- Ifeduba by Crocz(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
I will tell my children and my grand children to tell their children and their grandchildren that there was a government in Nigeria, renowned worldwild for her outstanding cluelessness, unspeakable level of corruption, absolute zero security, epileptic economy, millions become shoeless (ironically, the president once had no shoes) and he strongly believed that "stealing inst corruption" that corrupt officials should be sent to jail but given titles and more responsibility. And on Val day he was sent back to Otuoke where he belong!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 68.83million Registered Voters -jega / PDP Loses Eight More Reps To APC, SDP / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Is Buhari A Betrayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.