Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce (5971 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by EfemenaXY: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2014
LewsTherin:

Cooking, cleaning, caring for the kids and in-laws, getting down every night and on demand...... you know, stuff like that grin grin grin

Lol!

You know that's exactly what she didn't mean.

Good morning. cheesy
Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by TV01(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Timbuktou:
Merry christmas, egbon. Fresh_Dude, here. You were gone for quite a while. How have you been and how's the family?
Freshly hi, Yuletide greetings to you and yours. Why the change of monicker? I liked the old one. Anyway, I trust you'll maintain your normal quality flow.

Best
TV
Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by LewsTherin: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You know that's exactly what she didn't mean.

Good morning. cheesy

Good morning to you too...or is it good afternoon right now smiley

I know that wasn't what she meant but she yanked my chain, I yanked hers back grin grin cool
Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
TV01:

Freshly hi, Yuletide greetings to you and yours. Why the change of monicker? I liked the old one. Anyway, I trust you'll maintain your normal quality flow.

Best
TV
Sure thing bruv, upward and forward only. Stay blessed. smiley
Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by ICTTRENDS: 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
Has he threatened you with a gun?’ Is one of the questions a .....
http://digitallclique..com.ng/2016/05/uncover-domestic-violence-through-my.html
Re: Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce by dataideas: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help / Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.