Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 (7686 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jennifer Lopez is hot. Real hot. She proved that in the video for “Booty,” and she proved it again last night with her performance at the American Music Awards. Her hotness is especially impressive as she is 45 years old. It’s not just that she’s an older woman. It’s that she hardly looks a day over 20.

She looked just as, if not better, than Iggy Azalea last night and she’s 20 years her senior. She’s an inspiration to us all and living proof age is just a number. But, if you need some more proof, check out these hot photos of JLo after the cut:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
JLo nor dey old

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
More

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lopez

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by dkronicle(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
see as that guy dey look the azz. If e momcy catch sha

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
dkronicle:
see as that guy dey look the azz. If e momcy catch sha

Lolz
Dat popular azz
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
she has my kinda face, them say I no dey gree old grin
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by pretydiva(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dis woman is a tru definition of beauty..shes jst like me. I luk way younger than my age,sm persons mistake me 4 an 18 year old grin grin
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

Pics or...

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydiva:
Dis woman is a tru definition of beauty..shes jst like me. I luk way younger than my age,sm persons mistake me 4 an 18 year old grin grin

Pics or...
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Pics or...
why not take a walk to my world profile and see for yourself
the girl on that dp is driving towards her mid 20s and someone told her yesterday she looks under 15, a female for that matter

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by KingTom(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
the girl on that dp is driving towards her mid 20s and someone told her yesterday she looks under 15, a female for that matter
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

Lolz
Sure d gal on d pic is pretty
But under 15 Idonbelivit dear!
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Lolz
Sure d gal on d pic is pretty
But under 15 Idonbelivit dear!
you wont understand, instead of people asking me what level am I, they would be asking what class am I
some says under 18, some under 15, depending on my hairstyle. it was annoying at first but I really like the way god created me now. when I'm 60 my husband will still be admiring me tongue grin

I think I look my age in the dp cos I was wearing native

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by LaurelP(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
you wont understand, instead of people asking me what level am I, they would be asking what class am I
some says under 18, some under 15, depending on my hairstyle. it was annoying at first but I really like the way god created me now. when I'm 60 my husband will still be admiring me tongue grin

I think I look my age in the dp cos I was wearing native

You're just like my immediate elder sister
U can neva believe she's older dan me, infact I get embarassed when ppl remind me dat she's "my auntie"! She looks 16 while am towering above her in height and maturity.
Are u muslim? Ur outfit
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
So If ladies don't dress half naked they won't look attractive again ?
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Pics or...
go 2 my profile. D pix dere says it all
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by pablus: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
look into her eyes and you'll see a lost and troubled soul.
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydiva:
go 2 my profile. D pix dere says it all
. Babe,u look like 30 something in that pic na.

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Icudkill: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

Advertisement
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Icudkill:

Advertisement
yes it is, now will you face your front angry
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
juanmata:
So If ladies don't dress half naked they won't look attractive again ?
and that doesn't mean they look unattractive if half unclad
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by herald9: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
yes it is, now will you face your front angry

I wanted to say the same thing...this advertisement is too much joorgrin
you're cheating on Seun, buy an ad space and help move someone's business today!cheesy
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:

You're just like my immediate elder sister
U can neva believe she's older dan me, infact I get embarassed when ppl remind me dat she's "my auntie"! She looks 16 while am towering above her in height and maturity.
Are u muslim? Ur outfit
and you sef will be using that to your own advantage grin
yeah, I am but its no only Muslims that dress that way na
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
herald9:

I wanted to say the same thing...this advertisement is too much joorgrin
you're cheating on Seun, buy an ad space and help move someone's business today!cheesy
what advertisement is in my comment?
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by herald9: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know whether I'm the only one with 16MP sight here...I can see the wrinkles popping all over her face and neck...

She doesn't look young at all...She should just retire and leave this twerking tinz to the young generation before she breaks her waist in the process.

Don't mind Jayz... Babe you can't be forever young...

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Beesluv: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sweet 16
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by herald9: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
what advertisement is in my comment?

At least you could've been precise...Not giving a full detail of what you think and what people think about you...I could sense some sparks of pridecheesy It's cool tho.

Fact is slim people always have this physical attributes... If You're fat,you'll look older than your age.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Godmother(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her body is so toned *no homo*
Prrof of what regular exercise can achieve
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by AfricanApple(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
herald9:

At least you could've been precise...Not giving a full detail of what you think and what people think about you...I could sense some sparks of pridecheesy It's cool tho.

Fact is slim people always have this physical attributes... If You're fat,you'll look older than your age.
some sparks of pride? of course I am proud of how god has created, you want me to be sad about it? sorry, I am really proud of it

btw, that's how i choose to make the comment, it nobody's biz.
whether its what I think or what people thinks, the truth remains the same

besides, I don't intend to be rigid all the time when making my posts, you better take the same lane
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by herald9: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
some sparks of pride? of course I am proud of how god has created, you want me to be sad about it? sorry, I am really proud of it

btw, that's how i choose to make the comment, it nobody's biz.
whether its what I think or what people thinks, the truth remains the same

besides, I don't intend to be rigid all the time when making my posts, you better take the same lane

I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud of yourself o...But you can do so without appearing to do so ...Just keep it at minimum.

I'm I always rigid? I hate attentionsad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Star Yoruba Actress Sola Kosoko Welcomes Baby / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This Is Actress Nkiru Silvanus![photo] / Latest Mercy Johnson’s Photos After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.