Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 (7717 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2014
pretydiva:
nw I no old age is rily affecting ur sight. Go work on ur presbyopia then u can cm bk 2 differentiate btw a top n a big tommy. Old papa like u
babe,calm down and take his advise.
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by majalisa(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2014
hifaif:

Haba, chai, I haff dead.

On a serious note, that babe can't be less than 35. And she thinks she looks 18.
is not her fault na,is cos of d sweet nothings d father of her 5th child told her just to get in btw her tokunbo v cleft
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by majalisa(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
pretydiva:
nw I no old age is rily affecting ur sight. Go work on ur presbyopia then u can cm bk 2 differentiate btw a top n a big tommy. Old papa like u
aunty belle take am easy,even ur 5th child knows Mummy is approaching menopause.
d top did cover d stretch marks of overbirth but not dat gaeratic tummy.
Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
majalisa:
is not her fault na,is cos of d sweet nothings d father of her 5th child told her just to get in btw her tokunbo v cleft

Chai! I don die. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 by chachanga: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmn, JLo too try abeg. dat's whot a well-maintained bootey with a well-traveled puunny luks like there!
@45 and still grinding like that with all the guests wey don tour her "tinapa"; chaiii, diarriis Ghod o infact money gud o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be Love / 7 Reasons It Sucks To Be A Video Vixen In Nigeria - Musiccookey / Plus Size Bride With Viral Pre Wedding Pictures Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.