Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

can anybody explain why this happened? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can anybody explain why this happened? (3303 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Few weeks ago, i met a beautiful damsel on twitter, we later move to bbm from then our conversations became more frequent and interesting So we decided to meet in person yesterday...

Something funny happened as usual...she couldn't look at my face for the first 2hours we were together (i guess she was shy or blushing or something)undecided

I don't get it?? Its been happening several times whenever i hook up with a girl in person(not like she hasn't been seeing my pictures before then) she's always kindda shy to look me in the eye...can the ladies in the house explain why this is so? Or is there any other guy who always experience stuffs like this?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by iceberylin(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Depends on ya face o grin

4 Likes

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:
Few weeks ago, i met a beautiful damsel on twitter, we later move to bbm from then our conversations became more frequent and interesting So we decided to meet in person yesterday...

Something funny happened as usual...she couldn't look at my face for the first 2hours we were together (i guess she was shy or blushing or something)undecided

I don't get it?? Its been happening several times whenever i hook up with a girl in person(not like she hasn't been seeing my pictures before then) she's always kindda shy to look me in the eye...can the ladies in the house explain why this is so? Or is there any other guy who always experience stuffs like this?

Like you rightly pointed out she's shy, she will come off it with time. What it's expected of you now is to make her feel at ease, more comfortable and ensure to make her laugh as often as you can, once she's fond of you that's the end of her shyness
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
She's shy of you ni.

Wetin you put for for face? undecided
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Are you handsome?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by laplace12(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Catfish things undecided
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Permit me to ask, are u goodlooking facially?
That might be the cause.

She couldn't even look at for your face for more than 2 hours.

Or just maybe, she's shy. Weird tho
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by gnice545(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
can I see ur pix?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Believe me, no chick will wanna go out with someone ugly?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

Like you rightly pointed out she's shy, she will come off it with time. What it's expected of you now is to make her feel at ease, more comfortable and ensure to make her laugh as often as you can, once she's fond of you that's the end of her shyness

Yeah...she kindda summon the courage to look into my eyes for a moment...but i could see her blush and taking a deep breathe
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by iceberylin(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Believe me, no chick will wanna go out with someone ugly?
Some could be photogenic and ugy cheesy
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:
She's shy of you ni.

Wetin you put for for face? undecided

Lol...nothing,its just a normal face that every other guys have

brito:
Are you handsome?

Lol...uhmmmn. I don't know maybe i should say yes

1 Like

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
laplace12:

Catfish things undecided

Ehn?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol. You never meet babe wey her eye don tear.
She go look your eye, look your shoe, your belt, below your crutch and also look into your future.

6 Likes

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Permit me to ask, are u goodlooking facially?
That might be the cause.

She couldn't even look at for your face for more than 2 hours.

Or just maybe, she's shy. Weird tho

Uhmmmmn...#sighs i guess this is where pictures comes in #covers face
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
gnice545:
can I see ur pix?

No joor tongue
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol...uhmmmn. I don't know maybe i should say yes[/quote]

Ok
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:
embarassed the face might be horrible
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Some could be photogenic and ugy cheesy

You'v gat a point though...but i aren't ugly. Won most handsome dude in my department last year
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by iceberylin(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

You'v gat a point though...but i aren't ugly. Won most handsome dude in my department last year
Congratulations
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:
Lol. You never meet babe wey her eye don tear.
She go look your eye, look your shoe, your belt, below your crutch and also look into your future.

Lol...now this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by iceberylin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
samflexxy:
Guy you 2
Wicked grin
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
samflexxy:

Now i knew someone will come typing this.
Dude, will any lady wanna spend 5hrs with a guy who has horrible face in public? undecided

1 Like

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by vizkiz: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op..do you have the "ashewo eyes"? Kindly reply to this undecided
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:
Op..do you have the "ashewo eyes"? Kindly reply to this undecided

Which one is ashewo eyes again
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by vizkiz: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Which one is ashewo eyes again

its the seductive eye contact men use on women wink
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:

its the seductive eye contact men use on women wink

Lol...yeah, i do...i sometimes use it on ladies i am close with and they will be like "guy abeg no use that eyes on me" grin
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by vizkiz: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...yeah, i do...i sometimes use it on ladies i am close with and they will be like "guy abeg no use that eyes on me" grin

that's it!
You were busy using the "ashewo eyes" on her so she wasn't feeling to comfortable looking at your face...grin
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Hazardd(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
it be like say u get pussycat eye
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:

that's it!
You were busy using the "ashewo eyes" on her so she wasn't feeling to comfortable looking at your face...grin

This dude is a player grin

Is that why you used the "ashewo eyes" on your profile picture? tongue

1 Like

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Uhmmmmn...#sighs i guess this is where pictures comes in #covers face

Lol. U don't have to!

Be yourself
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hazardd:
it be like say u get pussycat eye

Lol...i used that on mum whenever i piss her off i'll start looking at her and doing that sad face...

But sometimes,she ignores me despite all my effort grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Check Out The Mean Text Guy Sent Girlfriend After She Told Him She Was Pregnant / For Guys: Your Woman Won't Cheat On You If You Follow These Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.