Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? (5116 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

There's a diffence between being possesed and being oppressed , paul was oppressed by the devil but it was written no where that it possesed him.

my sister do you understand what demon possession is? If a person has the power to alter your will and make decisions against God's will then that person has dominion over you and posseses you! The first victim was Eve, whose will was altered and made to make a decision against God's will. As Eve heeded satan she immediately fell under the dominion of satan...

If Paul could handle that demon alone, he would've just bound and casted him out but rather he went to the Lord Jesus thrice...this is to show that because pride was welling in Paul that demon had dominion over Paul but the grace of Christ availed...

Whoever oppresses you has dominion over you...

Job 35:9

By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.

Who can call God his rock? If not a righteous person. David, the man after the heart of God prayed this prayer, like Paul did,
as written below:

Psalm 42:9

I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

and David prayed for deliverance:

Psalm 119:134
Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

Oppression should be resisted in prayer because oppression can make re-born a person:

Ecclesiastes 7:7
Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by twosquare(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
efficiencie:

my sister do you understand what demon possession is? If a person has the power to alter your will and make decisions against God's will then that person has dominion over you and posseses you! The first victim was Eve, whose will was altered and made to make a decision against God's will. As Eve heeded satan she immediately fell under the dominion of satan...

If Paul could handle that demon alone, he would've just bound and casted him out but rather he went to the Lord Jesus thrice...this is to show that because pride was welling in Paul that demon had dominion over Paul but the grace of Christ availed...

By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.

Who can call God his rock? If not a righteous person. David, the man after the heart of God prayed this prayer, like Paul did,
as written below:

I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

Oppression should be resisted in prayer because oppression can make re-born a person:

I have been following this thread silently but this comment stirred me up coz there are some things that needed to be made straight. The spirit that attacked Paul was an evil spirit but not a demon. All are evil but in classification and cadre of spiritual make-up, all are not demons. demons are earthly but the kind of spirit that made life uncomfortable for Paul are the type that was mentioned in chapter 6 of Ephesians. He was even of the highest strata. Why will a great apostle prayed thrice? And the answered was my grace is sufficient enough for thee. That was not an ordinary spirit sir. It was one of the most dangerous ally of satan. And I perceived in my spirit that it was a seraph. Look at how he was even refered as- A MESSENGER of SATAN.

A heavier,weightier, carnal christian can cast out a demon but the type that made life uncomfortable for Paul, u don't cast out things like that. You can't cast them out. You wrestle against such. All you need against a demon is to cast it out in Jesus Name and it will go...if a thief can cast out a demon, how much more you who have been sanctified in His blood? But these spirits of higher stratas: principalities and power, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places are beings of knowledge who doesn't operate the same way demons do. Demons are errand boys..u know agbero and area boys for ojuelegba? That's the nature of demons. But these four stratas, one of them came and was after Paul's life...why? They were not really interested in Paul, but they were after his revelations. Paul said by the reason of the abundance of revelation that was given unto him, a messenger of satan was sent to buffet him....tHe reason the Lord waited to make Paul look helpless was because Paul was strong and he doesn't want him to be raised above measure...so He removed the hedge around Paul to make him realize that with all his revelations, he still need help and how he can deal with such a spirit is just for him not to do anything. Just be calm, my grace is sufficient. That's how: grace and peace be multiplied..paul must learn how to put grace(rest) to use.

So, when u hear the likes of Spiritual wickedness in high places; those are the dimensions of throne, deadlier than principalities(what make them princes?). The revelations Paul was churning out was disturbing the "air"(that's their abode- a realm between heavens and earth that was hijacked by satan). They were tired that both the demons and other spirits couldn't handle him. Of course Paul dealt with a divination spirit(demon) with just a word. But a messenger was sent from the dimension of thrones to take him out. Messengers are not ordinary beings. Think of the likes of Gabriel in the dimension of the Kingdom Of God. The guy was the same spirit that made them fall into a region were they were in darkness for 14days and night without seeing stars and sun just because they don't want him to reach Rome.

Maybe some of these days I will explain about the stratas of these guys that Paul made known via revelation.shalom.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
twosquare:
I have been following this thread silently but this comment stirred me up coz there are some things that needed to be made straight. The spirit that attacked Paul was an evil spirit but not a demon. All are evil but in classification and cadre of spiritual make-up, all are not demons. demons are earthly but the kind of spirit that made life uncomfortable for Paul are the type that was mentioned in chapter 6 of Ephesians. He was even of the highest strata. Why will a great apostle prayed thrice? And the answered was my grace is sufficient enough for thee. That was not an ordinary spirit sir. It was one of the most dangerous ally of satan. And I perceived in my spirit that it was a seraph. Look at how he was even refered as- A MESSENGER of SATAN.

A heavier,weightier, carnal christian can cast out a demon but the type that made life uncomfortable for Paul, u don't cast out things like that. You can't cast them out. You wrestle against such. All you need against a demon is to cast it out in Jesus Name and it will go... if a thief can cast out a demon, how much more you who have been sanctified in His blood? But these spirits of higher stratas: principalities and power, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places are beings of knowledge who doesn't operate the same way demons do. Demons are errand boys..u know agbero and area boys for ojuelegba? That's the nature of demons. But these four stratas, one of them came and was after Paul's life...why? They were not really interested in Paul, but they were after his revelations. Paul said by the reason of the abundance of revelation that was given unto him, a messenger of satan was sent to buffet him....tHe reason the Lord waited to make Paul look helpless was because Paul was strong and he doesn't want him to be raised above measure...so He removed the hedge around Paul to make him realize that with all his revelations, he still need help and how he can deal with such a spirit is just for him not to do anything. Just be calm, my grace is sufficient. That's how: grace and peace be multiplied..paul must learn how to put grace(rest) to use.

So, when u hear the likes of Spiritual wickedness in high places; those are the dimensions of throne, deadlier than principalities(what make them princes?). The revelations Paul was churning out was disturbing the "air"(that's their abode- a realm between heavens and earth that was hijacked by satan). They were tired that both the demons and other spirits couldn't handle him. Of course Paul dealt with a divination spirit(demon) with just a word. But a messenger was sent from the dimension of thrones to take him out. Messengers are not ordinary beings. Think of the likes of Gabriel in the dimension of the Kingdom Of God. The guy was the same spirit that made them fall into a region were they were in darkness for 14days and night without seeing stars and sun just because they don't want him to reach Rome.

Maybe some of these days I will explain about the stratas of these guys that Paul made known via revelation.shalom.

Ma bro, the first comment made me laugh...evil spirits, demons, fallen angels all have one thing in common, they are all under the feet of Jesus Christ and his sons who inherit Christ's authority

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

On the second bolded comment binding and casting is a form of wrestling and indeed spirits of any cadre can be casted out...but in the case of Paul that spirit was sent to keep him under the corrective power of Christ's grace until pride dies in his soul, that was why he didn't get deliverance as at when he prayed but he got grace...the cadre of the spirit means nothing because all dominion belongs to Jesus Christ and those with renewed souls have inherited the long lost dominion which Adam lost in the garden!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by twosquare(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
efficiencie:

Ma bro, the first comment made me laugh...evil spirits, demons, fallen angels all have one thing in common, they are all under the feet of Jesus Christ and his sons who inherit Christ's authority

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

On the second bolded comment binding and casting is a form of wrestling and indeed spirits of any cadre can be casted out...but in the case of Paul that spirit was sent to keep him under the corrective power of Christ's grace until pride dies in his soul, that was why he didn't get deliverance as at when he prayed but he got grace...the cadre of the spirit means nothing because all dominion belongs to Jesus Christ and those with renewed souls have inherited the long lost dominion which Adam lost in the garden!
sure, they are under Jesus who has all power and authority. Sorry casting and wrestle are two different things. One is for lower cadre and the other for the higher. Okay, u think the likes paul dealt with( the divination spirit) is the same as the one that attacked Gabriel. I don't expect you to understand but those who will shall. And why is a cherub superior to a seraph? Are they not all angels? Yet among them are angels of might and strength. I won't praise dark forces for they have already been conquered by the Lord but for understanding I will say, a spirit that fell Adam, don't think he is stupid and on par level with demons. And I don't think you know who an Adam is...that word "Adam". You know why he is called the dragon...cause he will drag you on and you don't fight things like that by casting and binding....you wrestle via revelation, knowledge and wisdom. Those in the high places don't do physical battles like deliverance u talk.
Even the greatest deliverance that can happen is to even deliver the person who is delivering another man from demon. It is knowledge that confronts knowledge..-t is widom that fights wisdom. Those of the higher cadre are beings of knowledge. They will flaw you if you're not knowlegeable in the spirit. It will take revelations to beat them. That's why I asked you the other time: what makes them princes. Even hear their name: principalities. Even in the earthly dimension, we have folks you can deal with by ur strength and we have folks that physical strenght is useless against them. It will take knowlegde and the operation of the law. Serpents are subtle and connotes wisdom. To tread upon them is to have knowledge and knowlegde is power. Do u want to exercise power? Be knowlegeable. Rulers of the darkness of this world...what is even darkness? What are they ruling? Don't let me go on and on coz I see you do,kt understand these things how how they are arrayed.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by 1one: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

There's a diffence between being possesed and being oppressed , paul was oppressed by the devil but it was written no where that it possesed him.

10000 likes!

How ever you came to know about this.... You've earned my respect on another level.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
...whoever oppresses you has the power to do that against your will. Unlike persecution where you surrender yourself to self denial to the glory of God, oppression is against the will of the oppressed...Paul surrendered himself to be beaten and that's persecution:

2Corinthians 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

but when he was oppressed he showed that it was against his will and he prayed thrice seeking deliverance. Possession and oppression both have one thing in common at least and that's that both signify the INFLUENCE OF DARK POWERS against a person and against his will
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by enm(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
bisous:

something's like what? Did the 3days fasting no water no food,Been celibate for years now,obeyed all the laid down rules , even stopped fixing my hair and using make up which I didn't believe I could ever stop ,(2015 will change that) so many things I can count...
After the deliverances with all the prayer points against witches and wizards I left more suspicious than I came ,everything/everyone was suspect

My personal conclusion is seeing a genuine IFA priest is worth much more than all the deliverances I attended combined X 10,the only crux is finding one that is genuine

Most of these pastors are their greatest patrons but they'll do everything to brainwash their followers not to do same

Accept my pm let talk.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Saraha1(f): 2:46am On Dec 31, 2014
One thing is certain , if you are going for deliverance seek God not man of God.
Pure your heart to God only.

Stay away from sin totally, completely and permanently. That way your deliverance can be secure.
But it so surprising that once some people go for deliverance and they notice little positive change , before you say jack, they have gone back to their vomit(sin and old ways of life) and you want the devil to smile on you and say well done? Don't be decieve. It will be far better if you don't attend deliverance programe ,than for you to attend and at the end all what you were asked to stay away from is what you so much cherish. Who are you decieving? The man of God or God ?

I day will come that I will have enough time to narrate how the lord delivered me from fundational power. Like what bigdream said, if you check your family and you keep noticin certain things that does not speak well, then be prepare.

Being a good observate that I was , I was able to identify my family foundational problem at an early age, but I failed to pray about it.
But when the devil show me pepper no body as me to go for deliverance and live a holy life.

Welther you believed it or nor, there are foundational powers in every family. As long you are born in African dont decieve your self, there is a foundational problem in your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2014
enm:

Accept my pm let talk.

k will do
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
sis bisous so you serve God for deliverance not because he is, and he is the rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY seek him ...well sis, safe journey o! The strait door to that great narrow path is still open sha o, enter while it's day, for the night comes when the Lord shall come like a thief
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2014
efficiencie:

as written below:

no demon or devil can alter a human's will. People choose to yield to God or satan.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2014
twosquare:

A heavier,weightier, carnal christian can cast out a demon but the type that made life uncomfortable for Paul, u don't cast out things like that. You can't cast them out. You wrestle against such. All you need against a demon is to cast it out in Jesus Name and it will go...if a thief can cast out a demon, how much more you who have been sanctified in His blood? But these spirits of higher stratas: principalities and power, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places are beings of knowledge who doesn't operate the same way demons do. Demons are errand boys..u know agbero and area boys for ojuelegba? That's the nature of demons. But these four stratas, one of them came and was after Paul's life...why? They were not really interested in Paul, but they were after his revelations. Paul said by the reason of the abundance of revelation that was given unto him, a messenger of satan was sent to buffet him....tHe reason the Lord waited to make Paul look helpless was because Paul was strong and he doesn't want him to be raised above measure...so He removed the hedge around Paul to make him realize that with all his revelations, he still need help and how he can deal with such a spirit is just for him not to do anything. Just be calm, my grace is sufficient. That's how: grace and peace be multiplied..paul must learn how to put grace(rest) to use.

The bible says Resist the Devil,himself, and he will Flee (not walk away casually) from you.
The Bible says you are MORE than conquerors.
The Bible says Greater is He that is in You than he That is in the world.
This your new doctrine of strata and beings of knowledge is crap.
Stop sayg wat d bible doesnt say.
God's word is enuff to handle any situation,spirit etc.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Most nigerian christians need deliverance,firstly, from ingrained foolishness and rank stupidity.
And also from blithing ignorance.

Some of the cases treated as deliverance cases are not.

But people just dont know how to handle problems.

They foolishly class everythng as spiritual and hence requirng deliverance.

Many christians are also wrongly taught tht they cant get their prayers answered except it is through sombody else-their pastor etc. With this overdependency on pastors,an avenue for deception and milkng arises.
the pastor etc is only anointed to operate in his office.
He has no greater priviledge bf God than the lay member in the pew. But pew members are usually ignorant, they always see themselves as inferior before God

the Christian is supposed to be trained and equipped in the church to do the works of Christ,not stay dependent forever.

Christians should be healing the sick, casting out demons,raising the dead, getting people outta wheel chairs, growing in abundance not always running to some m.o.g for help or deliverance.
Any ministry tht encourages this sick dependency is fraudulent and not well run.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
asalimpo:

no demon or devil can alter a human's will. People choose to yield to God or satan.

yes but they can influence your will by manipulating you and your environment...the first example is Eve Eve always saw that forbidden fruit but she never had the desire to disobey and eat enough to overcome her fear of God but after the conversation with Nakash 'the serpent' her soul knew lust and greed as seen Genesis 3:6 and she disobeyed

Moses would have got to the promiseland but he was lured into sin because he knew anger thanks to the satan inspired, stiff necked israelites...

The same goes for Solomon, David, Saul, Elijah, Elisha...the list is endless...

you can never divorce satan and demons from sin...
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
asalimpo:
Most nigerian christians need deliverance,firstly, from ingrained foolishness and rank stupidity.
And also from blithing ignorance.

Some of the cases treated as deliverance cases are not.

But people just dont know how to handle problems.

They foolishly class everythng as spiritual and hence requirng deliverance.

Many christians are also wrongly taught tht they cant get their prayers answered except it is through sombody else-their pastor etc. With this overdependency on pastors,an avenue for deception and milkng arises.
the pastor etc is only anointed to operate in his office.
He has no greater priviledge bf God than the lay member in the pew. But pew members are usually ignorant, they always see themselves as inferior before God

the Christian is supposed to be trained and equipped in the church to do the works of Christ,not stay dependent forever.

Christians should be healing the sick, casting out demons,raising the dead, getting people outta wheel chairs, growing in abundance not always running to some m.o.g for help or deliverance.
Any ministry tht encourages this sick dependency is fraudulent and not well run.

10 100 likes

This is the best comment i'v ever seen here...with due respect to everyone. While deliverance is necessary it is not a license to be dependent on MOG no matter how anointed they are...and the ultimate purpose of deliverance is the salvation of the soul and not a lifestyle of lust and dependence on MOG!
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
efficiencie:
sis bisous so you serve God for deliverance not because he is, and he is the rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY seek him ...well sis, safe journey o! The strait door to that great narrow path is still open sha o, enter while it's day, for the night comes when the Lord shall come like a thief

@efficience I didn't serve God as peddled by the church for deliverance purposes I was serving him in spirit and in truth and I was made to believe I needed deliverance my question to you is ,............if indeed the church as it is peddled is for real why is salvation (the so called being born again not enough to sustain the believer) the reason is because being born again as preached by the church where someone who has been evil all his life decides in one second that he is born again and then he can coast to heaven with angels rejoicing is false and untrue common sense alone should tell any right thinking person that a god modelled out by that premise can only be said to be evil.
Now you will ask me where we put equation of Jesus Christ.......well Christ came so that each human being can awaken the Christ consciousness within him/her self which is what the likes of Apostle Paul experienced on the way to Damascus now if you study that experience you will realise that it was a life changing unpleasant experience because the average human spirit has become so buried by everyday concerns that an awakening of the inner man isn't possible except through being born again (going through something so hard or painful that it purifies the spirit and allows in come to fore) in the case of Jesus Christ who is the son of God his purification(because even for him the denseness of the physical body required that he also do something to bring to fore his spirit) came through his 40 days fasting and that his why his real life purpose was experienced the greatest between that time and his death.
the greatest problem we have today is because the Anti Christ realised the best way to destroy the real import of Christ's life was to infiltrate the Church, think about it this way why is it that the greatest nations are not countries with the most Christians that should only tell you something doesn't quite add up

Anyways I have found my truth and the truth has set me free. I hope you find yours too before it becomes too late
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by twosquare(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
asalimpo:

The bible says Resist the Devil,himself, and he will Flee (not walk away casually) from you.
The Bible says you are MORE than conquerors.
The Bible says Greater is He that is in You than he That is in the world.
This your new doctrine of strata and beings of knowledge is crap.
Stop sayg wat d bible doesnt say.
God's word is enuff to handle any situation,spirit etc.
sure, all what you say are true except the crap aspect. You know why? Because the moment you don't follow the progression of the writings(epistles) in the Scripture and think you arrive there by just the letter, you will miss it big time. Because the writings are to a set of believers at a period and according to their spiritual strength. The epistle of John you even quote is to another kind of believer who have attained a state in the spirit. To you, they are just books you flip past and read and claim and confess. No, you have to become it. And sorry, look around you in the world, see the way people behave(xtians, non believers) all over the world and you're telling me the being that gave nations their thought and chart courses for them is a dummy? Sometimes when I look at believers and the way you talk, I just laugh coz u pple don't know what u're in for. By and by you will understand. The God's word u mentioned have to change u from glory to glory. If you're not changing, you're in trouble coz corruption(darkness) will catch up with you. No wonder Jesus said the sons of darkness are even wiser. Those guys will become another kind of human being(let's say 10yrs to this time. Look around you) and you too should be ready to become another kind of human being in Christ. Because what am saying to you may look crappy(in years to come u'll understand that someone told u these things on NL). You go to natural school to learn and you graduate and they give u a scroll which is ur rod...bcoz u have attain knowledge and become something. Ur lecturers formed you by speaking and revelation so that u can manage and deal with situations a manual labourer can't face. You handle it better coz some things are even invisible. Like banking, you can't see it physically but it has to do with an operation that involves the movement of money. I take pain to just scratch these things. How much more the spiritual? When you're a manual labourer in the spirit, you're a piece of cake. Know all scriptures off hand without revelation(knowledge), you can easily be defeated because as cadre is even in the natural, so also it is in the spirit. Fighting beings(ageless spirits) with crude tools won't work. They even want to know if you believe what you said, because faith made them and all of them are beings of faith. Both angels and evil spirits walk by faith. They even know the scriptures more than you, it will take revelation to defeat them and that's why they're after Paul coz he has grown to a stage where he will expose them.

So, you telling me about that rascal. I ask, how do you resist? You think na by mountain business or quotation of words(mantra). Now, I talk about the scriptures not to be taken as things you flip past by and read and say you're okay. No, you have to become what was written. The Scriptures(epistles) is one of the greatest privilege that was given to us by the Father. Because it is a deadly weapon. How does the scriptures end? Is it by manual or skilled? So I repeat again, we have manual spirits, we also have skilled spirits. Before you can become what was written in John, you have to pass through the waters of Romans and become a Corinthian and flow to become an Ephesians where you will be taught how to handle them. After you have undergone tutelage of the 7spirits embedded in the Epistles of the 7churches, then you are fit to become a servant of God(servant -hood) and be a timothy and Titus before you journey to be an Hebrew(carrying the light of an oracle. Becoming an oracle of God). I can go on and on. I just what to show you something which you may not understand but few will. So if you say crap, then I'll say keep to it. Everyone will know where it pinches soon. Don't think christianity is na play na play. That kind of mentality won't take anyone anywhere. U no know meh meh...but by the time sons are emerging, then they will throw down these beings...demons are the lowest. So, spiritual cadre matters and even in the Kingdom of God, they matters....be flexible bro and learn.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
bisous do you want to argue and get the joy of defeating a Christian in an argument or do you want to hear the word as it was revealed to me?

The revelation of the word as i got it may not make sense but i will defeat the temptation to argue and you are not under obligation to receive it. i just want you to examine its plausibility!

Do you wana hear me out on this matter?
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Many cases of deliverance happen after people get saved or if they had issues prior to becoming born again it becomes worse. This in itself shows us that there is something not right with these churches , especially when you look at man for deliverance.

As someone said here, believers should be delivering people not the other way round.

Some of these so called churches are founded on SATAN and his works, hence when people join they become part of the occult while thinking they are in Christ.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
efficiencie:
bisous do you want to argue and get the joy of defeating a Christian in an argument or do you want to hear the word as it was revealed to me?

The revelation of the word as i got it may not make sense but i will defeat the temptation to argue and you are not under obligation to receive it. i just want you to examine its plausibility!

Do you wana hear me out on this matter?

Brother man an not arguing am only stating what I know,I am also willing to hear you out.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
twosquare:
sure, all what you say are true except the crap aspect. You know why? Because the moment you don't follow the progression of the writings(epistles) in the Scripture and think you arrive there by just the letter, you will miss it big time. Because the writings are to a set of believers at a period and according to their spiritual strength. The epistle of John you even quote is to another kind of believer who have attained a state in the spirit. To you, they are just books you flip past and read and claim and confess. No, you have to become it. And sorry, look around you in the world, see the way people behave(xtians, non believers) all over the world and you're telling me the being that gave nations their thought and chart courses for them is a dummy? Sometimes when I look at believers and the way you talk, I just laugh coz u pple don't know what u're in for. By and by you will understand. The God's word u mentioned have to change u from glory to glory. If you're not changing, you're in trouble coz corruption(darkness) will catch up with you. No wonder Jesus said the sons of darkness are even wiser. Those guys will become another kind of human being(let's say 10yrs to this time. Look around you) and you too should be ready to become another kind of human being in Christ. Because what am saying to you may look crappy(in years to come u'll understand that someone told u these things on NL). You go to natural school to learn and you graduate and they give u a scroll which is ur rod...bcoz u have attain knowledge and become something. Ur lecturers formed you by speaking and revelation so that u can manage and deal with situations a manual labourer can't face. You handle it better coz some things are even invisible. Like banking, you can't see it physically but it has to do with an operation that involves the movement of money. I take pain to just scratch these things. How much more the spiritual? When you're a manual labourer in the spirit, you're a piece of cake. Know all scriptures off hand without revelation(knowledge), you can easily be defeated because as cadre is even in the natural, so also it is in the spirit. Fighting beings(ageless spirits) with crude tools won't work. They even want to know if you believe what you said, because faith made them and all of them are beings of faith. Both angels and evil spirits walk by faith. They even know the scriptures more than you, it will take revelation to defeat them and that's why they're after Paul coz he has grown to a stage where he will expose them.

So, you telling me about that rascal. I ask, how do you resist? You think na by mountain business or quotation of words(mantra). Now, I talk about the scriptures not to be taken as things you flip past by and read and say you're okay. No, you have to become what was written. The Scriptures(epistles) is one of the greatest privilege that was given to us by the Father. Because it is a deadly weapon. How does the scriptures end? Is it by manual or skilled? So I repeat again, we have manual spirits, we also have skilled spirits. Before you can become what was written in John, you have to pass through the waters of Romans and become a Corinthian and flow to become an Ephesians where you will be taught how to handle them. After you have undergone tutelage of the 7spirits embedded in the Epistles of the 7churches, then you are fit to become a servant of God(servant -hood) and be a timothy and Titus before you journey to be an Hebrew(carrying the light of an oracle. Becoming an oracle of God). I can go on and on. I just what to show you something which you may not understand but few will. So if you say crap, then I'll say keep to it. Everyone will know where it pinches soon. Don't think christianity is na play na play. That kind of mentality won't take anyone anywhere. U no know meh meh...but by the time sons are emerging, then they will throw down these beings...demons are the lowest. So, spiritual cadre matters and even in the Kingdom of God, they matters....be flexible bro and learn.
You are on a path but you've mixed the truth with unfounded assumptions thereby adulterating it. If you continue in this way,you'll fall headlong into blatant error.
1.) Demons,spirits were created by God - they were not spoken into being
Man is a faith being because he is in God's image. Evil spirits, Angels arent necessarily faith beings. Theyre created as servants to minister to God and for man. There's a difference and its significant.

2.) The Devil knows the bible but
the knowledge of the word the devil and his gang know is unfruitful to them. They know the scriptures but disbelieve most of it and cant comprehend a lotta of it.
Satan works by trial and error , a lot.
The believer not only knows the bible but has the Holy Spirit to interprete to him,there's a vast difference.
If satan knew how it wud end he wouldnt hav crucified Jesus,how helpful was hisbible 2him?
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
^^^
I never implied casual approach to problems was how to tackle them.
I simply said, the Word of God is more than enough to handle any situation any1 faces.

The advancement of the west and backwardness of africa:
the backwardness and primitivity may b spiritual, but tht not all. We hav a hand to play in our depravity . What class of thoughts do the blacks entertain?
While the white man concentrated on what is electricity,what is matter, can man fly like a bird, what makes an apple drop wen ripe? Seemingly mundane and foolish thoughts to the blackman, the Africans and blacks were thinkng baser thoughts.
Even today, has the trend changed? No.
We as a nation and race are responsible for acting on the thoughts we have. Nobody can force u to think or act on something without ur will.
Again, I am tryg to reset this mindset ppl hav tht the devil is so powerful to wipe destinies at his will,he isnt.
Fyi, china was an isolated continent for centuries,yet it didnt decay and rot mentally like africa? Why?
because china thought on higher things. So many inventions are credited to d chinese. China was already a highly advanced society by the time the west visited it.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Deliverance is a scam.Besides, there is nothing like a Born again Christain. You are either a Christain or not a Christain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by twosquare(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
asalimpo:
^^^
I never implied casual approach to problems was how to tackle them.
I simply said, the Word of God is more than enough to handle any situation any1 faces.

The advancement of the west and backwardness of africa:
the backwardness and primitivity may b spiritual, but tht not all. We hav a hand to play in our depravity . What class of thoughts do the blacks entertain?
While the white man concentrated on what is electricity,what is matter, can man fly like a bird, what makes an apple drop wen ripe? Seemingly mundane and foolish thoughts to the blackman, the Africans and blacks were thinkng baser thoughts.
Even today, has the trend changed? No.
We as a nation and race are responsible for acting on the thoughts we have. Nobody can force u to think or act on something without ur will.
Again, I am tryg to reset this mindset ppl hav tht the devil is so powerful to wipe destinies at his will,he isnt.
Fyi, china was an isolated continent for centuries,yet it didnt decay and rot mentally like africa? Why?
because china thought on higher things. So many inventions are credited to d chinese. China was already a highly advanced society by the time the west visited it.
when I talk of beings, am not going in that dimension you're taking it to just as "alive" can mean two different things. Yea, they know the scriptures but they don't can't obey it. They know the truth coz they have handled it once when they were still alive. And man's is after the likeness of God, not the exact image of He who sat on the throne coz Man was meant to come into a higher image which is the exact. He is just a photocopy, a shadow. If he is, then Christ doesn't need to come and he won't even be defeated because what an image entails is beyond facial resemblance.

And I insists all of them are faith beings bcoz Faith created them and they too operate by it...that's the difference between a flesh and a spirit. When I speak of faith, am not talking of the one you use in connecting naira and kobo. That 's too low. An energy of living/life.

Satan believed he can win God even though he saw those prophecies of old. But God didn't go through their doorway to defeat them...He didn't do it by strength and they don't know the Messiah will die by cross and resurrect(that's a top secret with the Father). Even when they saw the cross, they all saw it as foolishness and laugh that is this what God wants to use to defeat them. All what God did was just to go to the Department of Foolishness and launch the missile in their midst and see if they can recognise it but they couldn't. The formula of their defeat was given by the Holy Ghost.

And talking about advanced nations....who gave those nations thoughts? Do not think all are from God. If you don't know, you will today...humans are not the one in charge of knowledge, spirits are. They open up the eyes of nations that can carry out their agenda and as they please they give "wisdom" to them. The scriptures mentioned "inventor of evil things", most advanced nations are already in this and it take a mighty hand to take them out. Principalities are in charge of these nations(including Africa) and they gave each nations what they should be thinking(philosophies, rudiments of this world). Go and study the scenario of the King of Tyre and Prince of Tyre(I think in Ezekiel's book). When I talk of thoughts, envision courses being charted for races by this beings (that's why I said there are cadres and demons are errand boys). A cherub can chart a course for your life and you will never recover from it and it will take the operation of the face of Yahweh to pull you out. These fallen beings of the higher strata as mentioned in Ephesians 6:12 are the ones driving the ship of every nation and wherever they say they should go, they follow. And I ask a question that what is darkness? rulers of the darkness of this world. What is that darkness they are ruling? Where are those thoughts coming from? The spiritual wickedness in high places are the projenitors who designed the software called "darkness" and handed it over to the others. In other words, the operation of darkness which are also thoughts is high...very high and it is spiritual wickedness. It is wickedness you can't see with your naked eye. And it is being perpetrated. Look around you bro, just take a look at those western nations and see what they are becoming. Ephesians 2:2 should strike some thought.

Do you think if they want Africa to be developed in the next 5yrs they can't? It takes nothing for God to change governance but when you see a nation becoming an idol to the world, God will bring down such nation just as God crumbled Tyre. When you see nation building high rising(spiritual connotation), run....their land may be green from afar but it is sodom. The principalities over there are even deadly than the one over here in Africa. That's why to cast out a demon is easy but to attack the operation of the spirits of this cadre isn't. Pls understand this...it is easy to deliver a sis from a demon oppressing her than to change the thoughts of a guy who have become an hater of God. Even if you shout at him that the demon of disbelief inside him should come out..:he will just laugh at you and tell you u're sick even though he is the one that needs help. Such operation that is holding sway over his mind is beyond the abilities of demons.

I remember a father of mine preaching to a briton, that he should accept Christ,that Christ wants to live inside of him...u know what the briton said? "Can He pay rent". So, if am to talk to anyone, there are some things that even deliverance ministers can't deliver people from because they themselves are cursed with the same curse and that's why I said the other time that the greatest deliverance that can happen to you is to even deliver the man who is delivering another person from demon. This is not deliverance by laying of hands. Those are manual. It is deliverance by revelation(opening of the eyes). Because the spirits in the "air" are once angels of His face and what will take away the curse is the unveiling of the face of God not the operation of His hands like He did when He was Master in Nazareth.

The coming days are not a battle of prayer but a battle of thoughts, knowledge and wisdom. Christ have His own Thought, so also satan. And His thoughts will take captive every thoughts that are anti-God. The coming days are not the battle of physical strength but how wise and knowlegeable in the spirit because these spirits won't come by gra gra, they will come by a flood of deceit, and give men their own thoughts which will make them to be anti-God. Demons won't be the one running show in the coming days but those bad guys who fell from the 3rd and 2nd heaven. They will turn the hearts of men by speech and as they are speaking to men(coz they're beings of knowledge and wisdom), another image will be forming in men and emerging. But what shall save men is the Knowledge of the Son and learning how to walk with the angels of knowledge who shall give the appropriate revelations to beat the devil. Selah!
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
efficiencie:

yes but they can influence your will by manipulating you and your environment...the first example is Eve Eve always saw that forbidden fruit but she never had the desire to disobey and eat enough to overcome her fear of God but after the conversation with Nakash 'the serpent' her soul knew lust and greed as seen Genesis 3:6 and she disobeyed

Moses would have got to the promiseland but he was lured into sin because he knew anger thanks to the satan inspired, stiff necked israelites...

if you mean you mean - to make somebody do something, they wouldnt ordinary do - the only people susceptible to these are unbelievers,because they are legally satan's property and under his dominion. Even then the degree of control is variable only in rare cases is it total hijack of d will.
But all unbelievers are knowingly or unkwngly under satans influence.
But the unbelievers dont even know who's drivg them, so they yield outta ignorance.

For the christian,its somthng else,
the christian can resist the devil or yield. The more he yields,the weaker to resist he becomes and the more in bondage he gets.

Look at these scenerio:
a person here's the goodnews and an invitation to get saved.
He thinks whether to accept or reject. If the devil had his will ,the person wont b able to accept but d devil doesnt.
Wen eve saw d fruit, she cud hav resisted d devil but she didnt, she got into conversation with him.
In the end,she of her own HAND TOOK the fruit, d devil didnt move her hand, she did.
The devil tried to move Jesus' to sin when he was hungry but Jesus didnt.
When moses sinned by striking the rock more than once, it was Moses who yielded to anger.
If moses,eve,adam were controlled and their will was over ridden, God wouldnt have judged them,but He did? Y, because,they cudve resisted the impulse to sin.
The devil is looking for people who will give him their mind,mouth,bodies,money for sinning with - and people are yieldg, so also is God looking for vessels. Remember,peter, Jesus rebuked satan who was speaking through peter. Peter had yielded to satan.
In the garden, Peter again yielded wen he pulled out his sword to cut off a soldiers ear.
But if he had watched and prayed ,his spirit wouldve been strong to overcome.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by asalimpo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
efficiencie:

if you mean you mean - to make somebody do something, they wouldnt ordinary do - the only people susceptible to these are unbelievers,because they are legally satan's property and under his dominion. Even then the degree of control is variable only in rare cases is it total hijack of d will.
But all unbelievers are knowingly or unkwngly under satans influence.
But the unbelievers dont even know who's drivg them, so they yield outta ignorance.

For the christian,its somthng else,
the christian can resist the devil or yield. The more he yields,the weaker to resist he becomes and the more in bondage he gets.

Look at these scenerio:
a person here's the goodnews and an invitation to get saved.
He thinks whether to accept or reject. If the devil had his will ,the person wont b able to accept but d devil doesnt.
Wen eve saw d fruit, she cud hav resisted d devil but she didnt, she got into conversation with him.
In the end,she of her own HAND TOOK the fruit, d devil didnt move her hand, she did.
The devil tried to move Jesus' to sin when he was hungry but Jesus didnt.
When moses sinned by striking the rock more than once, it was Moses who yielded to anger.
If moses,eve,adam were controlled and their will was over ridden, God wouldnt have judged them,but He did? Y, because,they cudve resisted the impulse to sin.
The devil is looking for people who will give him their mind,mouth,bodies,money for sinning with - and people are yieldg, so also is God looking for vessels. Remember,peter, Jesus rebuked satan who was speaking through peter. Peter had yielded to satan.
In the garden, Peter again yielded wen he pulled out his sword to cut off a soldiers ear.
But if he had watched and prayed ,his spirit wouldve been strong to overcome.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by idumuose(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
twosquare:

Intellectual gibberish and crap that is not capable of transforming life.

That is wht they teach you at the theological schools and seminaries.At the name of Jesus every knee bows whether it is a manual demongringrin grin nothing wey person no go hear for christianity.
People like you are the reason why Nigeria isn't progressing inspite of our prayers.

Go to UAE and see progress even though they are predominantly muslims.

Go find out why China,Malaysia,singapore are making progress and stop this false teachings that will never lead to our economic growth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by enm(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to you all and may God blessing be upon you and your family in Jesus name
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by twosquare(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2015
idumuose:

Intellectual gibberish and crap that is not capable of transforming life.

That is wht they teach you at the theological schools and seminaries.At the name of Jesus every knee bows whether it is a manual demongringrin grin nothing wey person no go hear for christianity.
People like you are the reason why Nigeria isn't progressing inspite of our prayers.

Go to UAE and see progress even though they are predominantly muslims.

Go find out why China,Malaysia,singapore are making progress and stop this false teachings that will never lead to our economic growth.
SMH and weeping for you. What is progress? So, what you see as progress and you can decipher as being progressive alone are better roads, economic growth, better light...you're of all men most pitiable!!!
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by waldigit: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:
Anyone watching the MyTV series of gospel channels, particularly those of deliverance ministries and non-deliverance ministries will readily see a conflict...while the KINGDOM LIFE NETWORK folks teach that born again folks do not need 'deliverance', we see DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES like MFM, SCOAN etc have PASTORS, MINISTERS and G.Os coming from far and near for deliverance there...could you share your views concerning this...

for Sons and babies...

Deliverance is one the stage you need to pass through to became mature in faith.
This stage involves breaking the covenant you willingly. or unwillingly entered into with devil. After being borne again of the spirit, you get a brand new spirit but you still retain the old mind and body which is subject to lust because of the covenant of sin with the devil. Hence, you need to break this covenant through deliverance. It can take form of restitution, casting out demons or mere renouncing of agreement, or getting rid of satanic property in your domain or stopping unholy practice. Hope this help. Shalom.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
waldigit:

Deliverance is one the stage you need to pass through to became mature in faith.
This stage involves breaking the covenant you willingly. or unwillingly entered into with devil. After being borne again of the spirit, you get a brand new spirit but you still retain the old mind and body which is subject to lust because of the covenant of sin with the devil. Hence, you need to break this covenant through deliverance. It can take form of restitution, casting out demons or mere renouncing of agreement, or getting rid of satanic property in your domain or stopping unholy practice. Hope this help. Shalom.

10 100 likes

Your comment just solved the puzzle to me...I don't know about others! God bless you bro!

But i have a simple yes/no question and it is connected to the bolded comment:

Are old things really passed away according to 2 Corinthians 5:17 if one is regenerated in the spirit but one's mind and body are still subject to lust and under satan's covenant?

a. YES
b. NO
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by waldigit: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:

10 100 likes

Your comment just solved the puzzle to me...I don't know about others! God bless you bro!

But i have a simple yes/no question and it is connected to the bolded comment:

Are old things really passed away according to 2 Corinthians 5:17 if one is regenerated in the spirit but one's mind and body are still subject to lust and under satan's covenant?

a. YES
b. NO

The answer is YES. This is the reason. As soon as you are regenerated like the thief at the right hand of our Lord, if you die you can enter the kingdom of God. But because you are not to die immediately you gave your life to Christ and you will still wander on the face the earth in your lustful flesh there is no way you will not by the way of lustful flesh desecrate your newly acquired spirit, hence you need to complete the circle of perfection to overcome. Hope this helps. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What/who To Preach / The Skeptic's Guide To Tongues And Prophecy / Moses Actually Wrote About Jesus; Jesus Is The God Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.