Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? (5118 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
waldigit:

The answer is YES. This is the reason. As soon as you are regenerated like the thief at the right hand of our Lord, if you die you can enter the kingdom of God. But because you are not to die immediately you gave your life to Christ and you will still wander on the face the earth in your lustful flesh there is no way you will not by the way of lustful flesh desecrate your newly acquired spirit, hence you need to complete the circle of perfection to overcome. Hope this helps. Shalom

Let me reframe that question:

a born again person d@ fornicates with the choir member for the first time and dies of heart attack whilst hammering her will go where:

a. heaven
b. hell
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by waldigit: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:

Let me reframe that question:

a born again person d@ fornicates with the choir member for the first time and dies of heart attack whilst hammering her will go where:

a. heaven
b. hell

HELL of course. This born again person has become what apostle paul described as "carnal christian" who has desecrated his new spirit with sexual immorality.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
waldigit:

HELL of course. This born again person has become what apostle paul described as "carnal christian" who has desecrated his new spirit with sexual immorality.

My bro but many say: a born again christian d@ sins is nt a sinner...
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by waldigit: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:

My bro but many say: a born again christian d@ sins is nt a sinner...

What many say is not always the will of God. A born again person is NOT expected to dwell in sin because he has access to a system to keep him holy. Not that he can't sin, but sin cannot have dominion over him because the cycle of perfection is put in place to help him overcome. As he moved through these stages he grows toward perfection. The process is cyclic that means he cannot attain to a peak point and says I have arrived. Paul says he was pressing forward to this perfection, which he did until death, hence the process stops at death.
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by seansifo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year I pray this year shall be a fruitful for both in spiritual things and that of the physical. OP in regards to your question, first and foremost I don't know what you mean by "born again Christian) Lets get it straight it either you're a Christian or not and before you can call yourself a Christian you most have received Christ and your personal Lord and saviour (being born again) Also I wish to bring it to our notice that Christianity is not a religion rather Christianity is a way of life. You going to church every Sunday, giving of offering and paying of tithes do not make you a Christian. For you to call yourself a Christian you most have personal relationship with the Lord for the fact that father pastors a church doesn't make you a Christian please take note

Now to your question regarding deliverance. You being a Christian, deliverance is a continuous process. Has the Lord begins to open our eyes to see. You might be having a particular spirit in you and you and has the Lord shows you then you're been delivered from it. Not until a pastor lays hand on you and you start rolling on the floor that you're been delivered. Deliverance can take place when you are been prayed for even with your eyes opened provided you're able to flow in the spirit with the pastor. There's are over millions of spirit that we can be delivered from as we walk in the Lord He will begin to show us the areas will need to be delivered.

Hope I'm able your pass a message. Shalom
Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by efficiencie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
waldigit:

What many say is not always the will of God. A born again person is NOT expected to dwell in sin because he has access to a system to keep him holy. Not that he can't sin, but sin cannot have dominion over him because the cycle of perfection is put in place to help him overcome. As he moved through these stages he grows toward perfection. The process is cyclic that means he cannot attain to a peak point and says I have arrived. Paul says he was pressing forward to this perfection, which he did until death, hence the process stops at death.

anyone who sins, is dominated by sin...many so called 'born again' folks sin terribly and still claim they are bornagain and by so doing they let strangers and unbelievers MOCK AND SCORN Jehova El Kannah, his son Yeshua and his Spirit 'Ruach ha Kodesh'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What/who To Preach / Maulid Celebration In Abuja / Why I Stopped Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.