Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP (20153 Views)

Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo] / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by tola9ja: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
sure

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2014
ideology:

This will not happen always.
It should be minimized at least.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by promise70(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2014
God pls do it for us dis time through dis youth.dis so called governor is very wicked.we need a change,I hv nt benefited any thing as an indegine of dat state.go to other state youth are enjoying de divident of democracy bt our case is a different thing.we need change abians wake and fight for a change.God bless abia state
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
veraponpo:
Everybody wants change.

Sai Buhari, sai APC
which mumu negative change, abia is for apga, stop consoling your failed change.

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2014
You APC keep deceiving yourselves, no one will vote APC in abia.

We will vote apga for governor and GEJ for president, just like it is in anambra.

Stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
drey076:
Sai buhari

Apc will even win some states in the east

I want to pee grin grin

If I hear

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by ceeceeco: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2014
If i have d chance 2 meet T.A Orji I'll be-head him, so dat i won't be having a glance @ his ugly face wen he dies. Dat guy is a gud 4 notin monster, T.A Orji is a curse 2 d people of Abia. Who is Ikpeazu? Wat are these cowards turning politics into? wat do they take us for? Why will they impose such person on us? Abia pls let us all stop @ notin 2 make sure we re-elect the people's choice. Dr sampson uchechukwu ogah(The man of the people). The rochas of Abia. T.A Orji needs 2 be assassinated, he's living above his time. Abians wake up & say no 2 slavery.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by iknopro(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
We are voting PDP out in Abia State if Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah is not giving d flag bearer in Abia State but will definitely not vote for any APC candidate cos APC is not our Party, we hate APC and we are rejecting APC so GEJ2015 na dia we dey.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
I'm not from abia state..but I schooled there..this place is actually close to hell..no good roads..no company where indigenous graduates will work after leaving school.. military men( both navy and army) rough handling ppl for no good course...so many bad things is attributed to this state...who are they cause of the these things happening in this state,most especially in aba..the ngwas...Plz abians...vote wisely..
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by smartleo(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2014
simplemach:
Everybody clamouring for change, this same change seems to be with is and they dont even realise it. GEJ is a better option to solving Nigeria's problem. Because i see changing to APC as going from frying pan to fire.

Thank GOd its ur own opinion.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by CHINEMEREMEFUGHI(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Mehn I tire 4 nigeria politics
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2014
tola9ja:

SO NA UR FATHER GO CHANGE 9JA OPONU
better go n hang yourself coz gej will continue rocking the boat of naija till 2019...buhari d old is not the kind of change we need..find a better way to show ur frustrations..
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by legendsilver(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2014
simplemach:
Everybody clamouring for change, this same change seems to be with is and they dont even realise it. GEJ is a better option to solving Nigeria's problem. Because i see changing to APC as going from frying pan to fire.
Are u sure?
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by thexzy(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2014
All Ab0ki to him kettle.......Vote for who u like..after all u hv the liberty to do so....Its a free world.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Na you talk am,no be God.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
simplemach:
Na u talk am no be God
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Orikinla(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2014
[size=18pt]I am from Abia and if you see the mess PDP has made in my home state, you will hate the PDP and every idi-ot in the PDP, because they are all partners in crime.
Only those who are cursed to do evil will vote for the PDP again in Abia and Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by ICHINONYE(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
We wil defeat d devil in them this time aaround,I always cry like a baby each time I set my foot in my state,Abia s a mess n as long as any stool of TA.Orji comes in it wil continue to b a mess, 16yrs n dier s no tangible development in Abia, God wil punish dem this time around. Thiefs
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I am from Abia and if you see the mess PDP has made in my home state, you will hate the PDP and every idi-ot in the PDP, because they are all partners in crime.
Only those who are cursed to do evil will vote for the PDP again in Abia and Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by kennedyugo: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2014
It's a pity for Abia state. Hope you people rise up to take your destiny in your hands come next year.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by tola9ja: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
better go n hang yourself coz gej will continue rocking the boat of naija till 2019...buhari d old is not the kind of change we need..find a better way to show ur frustrations..
just type amen

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by obyrich(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
I laugh in Spanish at some of the comments here. I thought Dr. Uchechukwu Ogah was banking on Sab Ejiofor to install him as the next governor of Abia State? He wants to buy our votes with his money the way Orji Kalu did in 1999. He has failed and will fail again. Abians vote is not for sale.

I challenge anyone criticizing Okezie Ikpeazu, Ph.D to expressly attack his person and leave T.A Orji out.
As for the Phantom Abia Youth, Lagos branch, I don't give a damn about them cos they don't have voting power.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by iykemanito50: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
The primaries election held on governorship in PDP was free and fair....ikpeazu is a candidate with reputable competence and essentialism that will take Abia further....
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by iykemanito50: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
PDP is. A political party that has shown dividends of true demorcacy for the people of Abia under ochendo PDP led administration..........Dr.okezie victor ikpeazu is able and capable to govern us....he is our choice......PDP all the way
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by antiex: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]Story for d gods wat do dis pple know about politics,abeg make I hear word
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Uch1: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Fake youths claiming to be indigenes of Abia state, for your information Okezie Ikpeazu was not chosen by T.A Orji rather it was the party delegates that elected him and he was elected as the party's flag bearer because the party saw him as the only aspirant that can bring total change and development in the state and I must say it here that their assertion is a truism, this is given the fact that Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has performed well in the previous offices he held.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by usibengate(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Change is imminent. GMB come 2015
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by kalufelix(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
kreamidiva:
It's really a sad situation in Abia state. T.A imposed this ikpeazu guy on Abians and no one is talking. His son won the fake primaries for SHOA and no one is talking.

He wants to bring a poor man like him who would loot the state's treasury and buy every available piece of land remaining in Abia State.

Ogah is the man everybody wants and even though I know this election would be rigged as usual, I know God would fight for us the helpless masses in Abia State.
u can imagine embarkin on another ikpeazu journey just about wen dis 8 long yrs of backwardness is comin 2 an end ...i blame dos clowns who sell dia conscience 4 some refurbished taxi
these guys are really out to share up every piece of land in dat state
ma dear state is really in a mess ah sincerely hope it doesnt get worse
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by LogicPower(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenai:

For goodness sake!
You guys CLEARLY didn't read the post.
They're only voting APGA on the gubernatorial level.

But for presidency, it's GEJ.
They'd never vote a Hausa-Fulani. Don't get your hopes up.

And you want the Hausa-Fulanis in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, etc to read this your remark in bold and yet HAPPILY vote for the clueless and give him the 25% he needs in at least 2/3 of the states in order win the election?

I thought you we were enlightened and informed enough to know that this kind of divisive politics and ethno-religious bigotry is NOT in the political interest of ANY presidential candidate in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria!

The more you SO OPENLY show that you hate a candidate from another region SIMPLY because he is NOT one of you, the more you awaken similar ethno-religious hate from those people to equally hate your candidate for SAME reasons, i.e. because he is NOT one of them!
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Kilichi: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
@OP Guess you are making sense, But who are these faceless Abia Youths Lagos Chapter. Or is the case of Ekiti State while APC were twitting Fayose was busy canversing for votes. #Ikpeazutill2022 #OkezuoAbia2015
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Kenai: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogicPower:

And you want the Hausa-Fulanis in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, etc to read this your remark in bold and yet HAPPILY vote for the clueless and give him the 25% he needs in at least 2/3 of the states in order win the election?

I thought you we were enlightened and informed enough to know that this kind of divisive politics and ethno-religious bigotry is NOT in the political interest of ANY presidential candidate in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria!

The more you SO OPENLY show that you hate a candidate from another region SIMPLY because he is NOT one of you, the more you awaken similar ethno-religious hate from those people to equally hate your candidate for SAME reasons, i.e. because he is NOT one of them!

Whoa! Tap the brakes there, dude.
Nowhere in my post did I say I HATED anyone, so please stop judging.
I merely stated a GLARING fact, that the Abian youth would NEVER vote a Hausa-Fulani, considering the current ethno-religious tension threatening the very fabric of our national unity.

Okpokiri Michael Obinna (NYSC) from Abia state was a victim of transferred agression by Buhari's senseless extremists who went on a rampage after their general's defeat in 2011, and that memory is still fresh in the minds of many Abians.

So, thanks but no thanks, bro. No love for Hausa-Fulani. No votes for Buhari.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
TrueNaijaguy:
“Abia is the worst gov­erned state in Nigeria.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97534

Quotable quote
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by kreamidiva(f): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2014
kalufelix:
u can imagine embarkin on another ikpeazu journey just about wen dis 8 long yrs of backwardness is comin 2 an end ...i blame dos clowns who sell dia conscience 4 some refurbished taxi
these guys are really out to share up every piece of land in dat state
ma dear state is really in a mess ah sincerely hope it doesnt get worse

The refurbished taxi has no papers o. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them / President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.