Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP (20150 Views)

Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo] / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by oathman(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Blackchampion:
And may God fail u d way Buhari has failed in Presidency for years. Amen

WERE RE OOO

NO NEED OF CURSING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by 2kris(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lies...apc mk una no flatter una self.ohh na gej get am
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by shakaTheZulu: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by pachukwu16: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
sauceny:
Gov Theodore Orji is the worst governor ever liveth...

Dude be diverting the larger part of every allocation that comes to Abia state.
. You are very stupid to say that.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by seedorfg(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Abia = ampit lwkmd grin
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Mimipauls1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ah! Abeg oo! They shouldn't try it oo! Coz Abia's PDP Governorship candidate is my brother. (Dodging blows) cry
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Jabioro: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nna ina still dey maintain pdp? Dat party na virus,e go contamjnate you pple
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Reference(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
dhidden:

...... because change is the only constant thing but you must seek change wisely, patiently and carefully and never desperately. Anything done in desperation will fail and set you back. There is a better change and a worse change.

You see. True democracy is never easy. It takes bad government to create one so one necessarily has to suffer first, have his trust broken, then make the bitter choice of seperation from one's former love and embrace one whom was once a stranger. To me that is progress. Because there is one cardinal truth about democracy, one unbreakable law: The elected can never be bigger than the electorate.

My views are all so, so different from most but in Abia I see a greater potential for development than in Lagos simply because they are closer to the flash point and once a people realise what they have is not good enough and they can effect change, then a giant leap in fortunes is at hand.

The people of Abia should not be bothered about who is in the other party or what their logo is but the great victory is in self determination, their ability to control government, something the so called sophisticated south-west doesn't have and will suffer for it down the line. Because there, the people (the electorate) have sold out their power of choice to the elected.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Jabioro: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
shakaTheZulu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
yaba apa osi (left) At least Buhari has nt stop tryin,ur grandfather has neva take form nt to talk of failed..
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Reference(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
If the people can practice the first change of government since the advent of democracy - 16 years, then fine. If they can change an 8 year old government, better. If they cannot guarantee an incumbent more than one, 4 year term, then better still. If we had mid-term elections (wish we had) and a shake-up was possible, then fantastic. Finally if we could recall or impeach at will, then excellent.

We will then be able to say of a truth, we are in control of this democracy thing and in control of our destiny. Until then we are just slaves to the PDP and the APC.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by buoye1(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2014
They should pls do that!
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by doskyval(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Abia state! D worst state in d whole south east, in terms ๑ƒ governance. Smh ebonyi follows!
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by hansad: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Kenai:

By "Vote out PDP," it means they're voting for Dr. Alex Otti of APGA (former Diamond Bank CEO).
But on the presidential level, they're voting GEJ.

These Buharists already screaming "Sai Buhari" on this thread are on a verrry looooong thing. grin
sai Buhari people, be they professors or almajiris, they move and think like zombies, they are either ethnic or religious bigots or people totally daft to reasoning. Here, Abia youths threaten to sack their states PDP govt, but Sai Buhari people quickly run out to town with the impression that Abia youths were against Jonathan. Anyhow, GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by dollarlander: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]Thank You ABIA YOUTHS[/size]

[size=40pt]GMBtill2022[/size]

[size=40pt]#GMBtill2023#[/size]
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by dollarlander: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Jabioro:
yaba apa osi (left) At least Buhari has nt stop tryin,ur grandfather has neva take form nt to talk of failed..

Wet in him do you now. This one too much o.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Mcowubaba: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2014
ogene007:

Igbo youths are not deluded as to support GMB.GEJ till 2019.
its nt abt GEJ or GMB...it is about the worst Governor in d history of Mankind..the man disgust me...if GEJ delivers T.A orji choice in Abia, believe me= Abia youths will vote against Him..
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by hyfr(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2014
roxell120:
really.how much apc pay una
we won't support Apc bros.. Leave story, just that we don't want ikpeazu we want alex otti from apga cos ikpeazu is a servant to t.a orji. Birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 29, 2014
pachukwu16:
. You are very stupid to say that.

U mean ur popa is siily¿
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by shakaTheZulu: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Jabioro:

Osinbajo is a vagabond
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Gud idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Sunny4Gold: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2014
All is about money
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Reference:
I absolutely agree. If the PDP feels the Orji legacy is the best they can offer then the APC should form the next government in Abia, period.

APC is virtually non-existent in abia apga is going to win the state
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Blackchampion(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
oathman:

WERE RE OOO

NO NEED OF CURSING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY

Onye ara
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Rozayx5, come see wetin PDP turn Abia to ooooo. For 16 years... that state had been ruled by PDP, both first and second governor, who are namesakes , ruined the life of their people. This is what PDP is good at producing. Bad government... bad leaders. crooks, liars and thieves.

You don't know what God did by giving you Akpabio... that man I will respect to my last day. Anything aside Akpabio is junk, thieves, crooks, liars, embezzlers.

When you wake up in the morning bro, pray for Akpabio.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by oathman(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Blackchampion:
Onye ara

E-goat, Blackchampion with Blackbrain.... YOU BETTER REPENT SO THAT SOME FOOLI$H LEADERS WILL NOT USE YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE AS FEEDING ALLOWANCE
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Pozzy(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2014
The current state of Ariaria market under T.A. Orji..

God deliver Abia State..

Sai #AlexOtti..

Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Blackchampion(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2014
oathman:

E-goat, Oathman with goat brain.... I BETTER REPENT SO THAT SOME FOOLI$H LEADERS WILL NOT USE MY CHILDREN FUTURE AS FEEDING ALLAWANCEALLOWANCE
Fixed
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by oathman(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Blackchampion:
Fixed
I NOW KNOW THE WAY ANIMAL LIKE YOU BEHAVES, YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF REASONING AT ALL.

Last bullet:
YOU BETTER GO AND FIX YOUR BRAIN
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by ideology(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2014
2sExy1:
Rozayx5, come see wetin PDP turn Abia to ooooo. For 16 years... that state had been ruled by PDP, both first and second governor, who are namesakes , ruined the life of their people. This is what PDP is good at producing. Bad government... bad leaders. crooks, liars and thieves.

You don't know what God did by giving you Akpabio... that man I will respect to my last day. Anything aside Akpabio is junk, thieves, crooks, liars, embezzlers.

When you wake up in the morning bro, pray for Akpabio.

Bros, its not about party, its the individual.

Like you are celebrating Akpabio, is he not of PDP??

meanwhile if you are told that the money Akpabio has wasted is more than the amount of infrastructure on ground, then think of how much he and the people that work with him have stolen.

No government in Nigeria is worth celebrating including Fashola.

They are all thieves.

At the same time, at least stealing and leaving with some infrastructure on ground is better.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by balladin: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2014
veraponpo:
Everybody wants change.

Sai Buhari, sai APC
And who told you they'll be voting APC? Did you even read the post?
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2014
ideology:

At the same time, at least stealing and leaving with some infrastructure on ground is better.
You have said it all. I have no problem with anyone who wants to feed his pocket. But not feed your pocket while your people go hungry. That is barbaric, wickedness...

I just learned that Lucky who looted Edo State dry lost 3.3 billion to venezula fraudster.... I was so happy on hearing this news yesterday.
Re: Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP by ideology(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2014
2sExy1:
You have said it all. I have no problem with anyone who wants to feed his pocket. But not feed your pocket while your people go hungry. That is barbaric, wickedness...

I just learned that Lucky who looted Edo State dry lost 3.3 billion to venezula fraudster.... I was so happy on hearing this news yesterday.

This will not happen always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.