Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today (51393 Views)

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / Top 10 Worst Degrees With Lowest Potential For Employment In Nigeria Today / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by opyscol(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristein:
according to my genuine experience in one of the prestigious university,nigeria(name withheld)these are the the top ten best and competitive course in university,and that don't hunt for job many years before they can turn to big boy cool...
let's get started...

1 medicine and surgery
2 engineering(chemical engineering)
3 accounting/accountancy
4 law
5 biochemistry
6 economics
7 geology
8 architecture
9 nursing
10 maths/statistics

ps:these are base on my experience and challenges i have come across..if you dn't find your course in the aforemention,sorry for that,this are the best and hot cake in town..

Where's computer science
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Zedjp(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
barackodam:
Nursing ke!!!!

For where??
oga,nursing graduates or even general nurses no dey find job oo!I knw how many job offers ma sis being dey get as she graduate.
I feel civil eng shld be on dat list.
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by ValentineMary(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
oluwatobi01:
Tank God,my biochemistry is dere...By d way pple say bch ain't lucrative naw..
On a lighter note,every course is hot cake...Its just how one's find it interestin,his input n creativity dat matters.......Acetyl CoA to my metabolite in d building....
you are so on point fellow metabolite. wink
oluwatobi01:
On a lighter note,every course is hot cake...Its just how one's find it interestin,his input n creativity dat matters.......Acetyl CoA to my metabolite in d building....
you are so on point fellow metabolite.
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by peter1994(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
ArcToyin:

where did u put Elect/elect

.All engineering are courses are gr8
.but chemical n Mech. Engrn are just too vast
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by nwosueugeneken: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Public Administration because is needed in every Establishment
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by ArcToyin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
peter1994:

kk
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by dayo23(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
kristein:
according to my genuine experience in one of the prestigious university,nigeria(name withheld)these are the the top ten best and competitive course in university,and that don't hunt for job many years before they can turn to big boy cool...
let's get started...

1 medicine and surgery
2 engineering(chemical engineering)
3 accounting/accountancy
4 law
5 biochemistry
6 economics
7 geology
8 architecture
9 nursing
10 maths/statistics

ps:these are base on my experience and challenges i have come across..if you dn't find your course in the aforemention,sorry for that,this are the best and hot cake in town..
chemical engineering? Hahahahaha.... where is the job at oil companies? Beside mechanical and electrical/computer engineering are the best field in engineering
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by dayo23(f): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
peter1994:

chemical vast in what way? Bro open your eyes
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by kristein(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
dayo23:
chemical engineering? Hahahahaha.... where is the job at oil companies? Beside mechanical and electrical/computer engineering are the best field in engineering
sidon dier..chemical is more lucrative than the rest of engineering bro!!
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by ValentineMary(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
ladidris:
medical lab far better dan biochem nw ooo
that was in the past. A biochemist can do what a medical lab person can do and more.
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Kayczz: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2014
kristein:

don't take this personal bro..by the way elect elect is also lucrative but not as chemical engineering,you can ask your course adviser he will be in position to enlighten you well..na chemical be dier oga @ d top! cool
u study chemical engineering right?
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by kristein(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Kayczz:

u study chemical engineering right?
nahh.."accounting"
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Eraddray(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
yea
Horluwahighdee:
tanx bro r u also a chemist
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by drstan(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chidex2442:

we are proudly costodians of pathways... .
lol, bch the only course that gives medicine student heart attack. Biochemistry is life!!
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Much. engineer most lucrative engr course!!..
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Microtee(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Is Microbiology not lucrative at all?
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by romeoetin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
onyeuka:

it Can't be complete without Almighty POLITICAL SCIENCE
political science ke? Nna go sidon for cona
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Rayscell: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
If you fail to add these courses u are on ur own.

Nursing
Medical Lab Sci
Pharmacist

And
Environmental Management

This rocks if you have anyone with this degress searching for Job. Pls refer them to call this line 08051226638 right away and believe it they have job waiting for them
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by Kruzilano(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
I fink u shld remove 1 out of d aforementioned, nd fix building technology there, if architecture can make 10, building shld make top 3
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by oyinyioza(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
How can u say law is hotcake and they dnt hv prob with employment.i dnt agree with dat.
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by chizzy07: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Redeemed Christian Church of God,
Glorious Youth Assembly ( G.Y.A), Power house Ikire , Osun State.

Notification of Tutorials, Accommodation, Assistance in the upcoming UNIOSUN post utme / screening 2016.

This is to inform the general public and the prospective students that from monday 5th September to Friday 9th of September, the above named church is glad and happy to render assistance, as we've always done over the years, it ranges from feeding and accommodation, to providing likely interview or screening questions/ tips and tutorials to those going for the interview or screening into the college of Humanities, Ikire Campus. It is our earnest prayer that as God has always shown us mercy and given us His grace and success over the years for those who have plyed this route of ikire campus,that same God will make you all come out successful and get admitted at the end of the exercise in Jesus name, Amen.

For more information, kindly call the following numbers:
0810 794 5291, 0817 215 6738,0808 302 6578,0809 787 8649.0816 086 5924.
Only God can grant you good success.
Kindly rebroadcast .
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by jairusben(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
oluwatobi01:
days of bioenergetic..inorganic phospho pyruvate..#medlab
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by jairusben(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
bruno419:
Medlab nko undecided undecided
nimelsite?
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by jairusben(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
ValentineMary:
that was in the past. A biochemist can do what a medical lab person can do and more.
omg are you serious..u beter wake up..which medical lab have you seen a biochemist working as a scientist? Let me tell you a story e...I will like to
use this culture media to smear my
staphylococcal greetings before the generation
time . I hope i will be forgiven with all
the pathogenic microbial world i passed out when
sneezing and coughing through out the year,
though i know that my salmonella typhi never
cause typhoid, my shigella dysentriae never cause
dysentery, my vibrio cholerea never cause cholera.
I wunt forget with my words of advice to Human
immune virus (HIV) and ebola virus not replicate
Again because the like of mycoplasm, Niesseria,
shigella, and yersinia are large enough to test
human antibodies' effectiveness.The work of
Escherichia .coli and streptococcus species in the Gastro intestinal tract for mostly the synthesis of vb12 of the
nigerians cant be out mention. And i finally hope
methanogens will be the major source of
petroleum as biofuel in our country Nigeria.
ur biochemistry dey learn because I study chemistry along my medical courses which u didnt..lol..no talk dis tin for outsyd ooo
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by bruno419(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
jairusben:
nimelsite?
yes
Re: Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today by jairusben(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
bruno419:
yes
more grease to ur elbow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.