Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili (2733 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Alphaoscar: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:

for Christ's sake, when will we stop telling ignorant people like you that Lagos is not a Yoruba state?

and what is stopping you Igbos from taking the adminstration of your state( Lagos) ? why must be crying all over the space that you are marginalized? proof your ownership of Lagos by voting in your fellow IBO as the next governor of Lagos state under your Chicken party or shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Amaso99(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
I trust Ameachi by tomorow him go talk him own everybody go vex

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by LRNZH(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
mikeansy:
All those saying Odili looted River State should remember that while Odili was Governor, Amaechi was speaker.

So if you accuse the Governor Odili of Stealing, then what did speaker Amaechi do about it?

When Odili was deputy Governor to Rufus Ada George in the 3rd republic. Amaechi was his errand boy.!

This two go a long way and when Odili says you don't know the character of a man until he has power and money; there is a reason he says that.

It is quite frankly stup1d calling Odili a thief in a debate between Odili and Amaechi because if Odili was a mafia boss, Amaechi would be his caporegime.

I disagree with your analysis. Amaechi and Odili parted ways because Amaechi spoke out against Odili's excess while nursing the ambition to be the next governor of Rovers State.

That's why Odili announced Omeiha instead.

You know the battle that ensued between Amaechi, Omeiha and PDP in the end before Amaechi became victorious at the courts.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alphaoscar:

and what is stopping you Igbos from taking the adminstration of your state( Lagos) ? why must be crying all over the space that you are marginalized? proof your ownership of Lagos by voting in your fellow IBO as the next governor of Lagos state under your Chicken party or shut up forever.
we must not rule Lagos to own Lagos. We are the kingmakers. That's why Ambode ofApc is doing all he can to get our support. I'm not saying Lagos is an igbo state, all I'm saying is that Lagos is not a yorubas state

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by bigx(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
If Amaechi is a "bunch" Odili is a "forest" of disappointment
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
I witnessed first hand Odili's N60Billion fake IPP (Independent Power Project) he set up in Omoku.

He even brought OBJ to commission it.
It never worked. OBJ was so disappointed.

Amaechi can never be on the level of Odili in corruption.

Odili also armed militants for elections in 2003. That's how the militancy and criminality problems in Rivers State became severe.

Forget party politics. Odili has no moral right to criticise Amaechi. Infact, Amaechi has performed better than Odili and Omeiha combined.

Your argument is not misplaced. Odilli has no moral political right to criticise anyone in Rivers state. Unless your name is Amaechi. How things have changed in Rivers state. Where Odilli is now held up as a moral leader and Amaechi is looking forward to his day of shame, come feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:

we must not rule Lagos to own Lagos. We are the kingmakers. That's why Ambode ofApc is doing all he can to get our support. I'm not saying Lagos is an igbo state, all I'm saying is that Lagos is not a yorubas state
he be like say ur fada wan run mad abi. ....ur life no go bêta for u to say don't above....dis coming year is never going to be urs....common vermin son of a locust....may your days be roughened nd ur night be scattered to show to yourself that your destiny is worthless....I invoke whatever is in me dis dead of the night that may you never smell peace.....1nce again claim my forefathers land to ur parasitic tribe and see if he'll won't let loose in ur family household..........signed ogedengbe Arapaja.....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
lowgeorge:
he be like say ur fada wan run mad abi. ....ur life no go bêta for u to say don't above....dis coming year is never going to be urs....common vermin son of a locust....may your days be roughened nd ur night be scattered to show to yourself that your destiny is worthless....I invoke whatever is in me dis dead of the night that may you never smell peace.....1nce again claim my forefathers land to ur parasitic tribe and see if he'll won't let loose in ur family household..........signed ogedengbe Arapaja.....
Everything you said, back to sender in the name of Jesus! Amen! sorry for you
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
I witnessed first hand Odili's N60Billion fake IPP (Independent Power Project) he set up in Omoku.

Odili also armed militants for elections in 2003. That's how the militancy and criminality problems in Rivers State became severe.

Forget party politics. Odili has no moral right to criticise Amaechi. Infact, Amaechi has performed better than Odili and Omeiha combined.

I totally agree with you on this.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by anonimi: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Does anyone know how many Megawatts are coming from Tinubu's Enron IPP after $millions were paid
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by LRNZH(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

Does anyone know how many Megawatts are coming from Tinubu's Enron IPP after $millions were paid

See the problem with Nigerians?

The topic is Amaechi and Odili.

Let's assume that Tinubu is the father of rogues and stole Gazillion of IPP money. Does that absolve Odili?

That's why you support mediocrity without critical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by anonimi: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

See the problem with Nigerians?

The topic is Amaechi and Odili.

Let's assume that Tinubu is the father of rogues and stole Gazillion of IPP money. Does that absolve Odili?

No, it doesn't absolve Odili, to answer your question.

It shows the HYPOCRISY of the poster- to answer my own question cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:

odili looted Rivers state treasury? Tinubu looted and is still looting Lagos state treasury

Apc members and their memory are like floppy disk drive

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Odili is an old liar. He never supported Amaechi in 2007, he supported omehia
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Odili is an old liar. He never supported Amaechi in 2007, he supported omehia
you are not from Rivers state. Odili supported Amaechi, it was obasanjo that removed Amaechi. keep deceiving yourself yoruba ijaw boy
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by size38: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2014
I still doubt odili made this statement. because Amaechi should regret more for not impeaching Odili out of office when OBJ called him Odili, "Ole" in liberation stadium in phc in 2005 and also when Obj instructed Amaechi, then the speaker of rivers state of assembly to impeach Odili because of his presidential ambition which led odili to lobby national assembly to quash obj's re-election bid. Sins of Odili is just too much to mention. We all saw how Odili was sitting behind IBB in eagle square in 2011 when IBB was declaring his presidential ambition in 2011. Did odili support GEJ in 2011 election? The answer is NO.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:

you are not from Rivers state. Odili supported Amaechi, it was obasanjo that removed Amaechi. keep deceiving yourself yoruba ijaw boy
You don't even knw what happened then. Amaechi won the primaries in 2007 against all odds. Go read up!!!
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
You don't even knw what happened then. Amaechi won the primaries in 2007 against all odds. Go read up!!!
no you dont know what happened. Go and ask questions. Odili made Amaechi win the primaries before obasanjo came into the scenario.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:

no you dont know what happened. Go and ask questions. Odili made Amaechi win the primaries before obasanjo came into the scenario.
You have no clue on what happened in rivers state in 2007!!! I have no reason to continue this convo with you
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
You have no clue on what happened in rivers state in 2007!!! I have no reason to continue this convo with you
you have been exposed yet again, yoruba ijaw boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:

you have been exposed yet again, yoruba ijaw boy cheesy cheesy
watever rock your boat

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, Visits Akwa Ibom On Tuesday / Is This Nigeria's Best Police Station. (PIC) / Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.