Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat (1313 Views)

Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With / Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor / All Family Section Members Are HYPOCRITES!! [caveat Emptor] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by tpia01: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
CAVEAT EMPTOR.

i cannot emphasize this enough.

You are on your own if you allow yourself to be bamboozled and scammed by anybody here.

i did not send you o.
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by tpia01: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
the second thread was yet again derailed, so here we are again.

anyway, point is BUYER BEWARE.
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Dyt(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by MARKone(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
^^^ you just dey do like that musiwa guy una relate undecided

1 Like

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Not again

1 Like

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by xynerise: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by coogar: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mynd44:
Not again

you have a job on your hands.....
tpia's nuisance value on this section cannot be quantified. she has about 2,000 usernames - how do you deal with the cyber-terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

you have a job on your hands.....
tpia's nuisance value on this section cannot be quantified. she has about 2,000 usernames - how do you deal with the cyber-terrorist?
I am not a mod anymore. Mail them
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by jmoore(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
And I thought Musiwa is mad.

1 Like

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Dannylux: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Don't be stunned when she goes over to any old thread of yours to insult you. She can be that mad.
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by 1miccza: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpia01:
CAVEAT EMPTOR.

i cannot emphasize this enough.

You are on your own if you allow yourself to be bamboozled and scammed by anybody here.

i did not send you o.

Abeg how many tpia dey NL?I've seen 1,8,5 can u pls add 2,3,4,6,7 and maybe extend it to 15?
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

tpia reminds me of this lady candis in the movie the haves and the haves not grin

That's a scene from the movie cheesy

Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Caveatemptor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can't understand why this person is allowed to break all the rules. She has more than 100 variations of the same moniker and gets away with it.
people have been banned for years and yet they have not even done half of what this character has done.
Something smells fishy about this tpia person. She is allowed to get away with blue murder.
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by coogar: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Caveatemptor:
I can't understand why this person is allowed to break all the rules. She has more than 100 variations of the same moniker and gets away with it.
people have been banned for years and yet they have not even done half of what this character has done.
Something smells fishy about this tpia person. She is allowed to get away with blue murder.

sambarry knows what smells fishy about tpia. grin
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tpia, are u bipolar I've been seeing many monikers paraded by you. undecided
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2015
coogar:

sambarry knows what smells fishy about tpia. grin
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by Ewuro4: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2015
jmoore:
And I thought Musiwa is mad.

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by 100Cents: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thought tpia was male.

Anyway madness knows no gender...
Re: Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat by tpia100k: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Whatever anyone is saying about me, that will be your portion in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Facts Fathers Never Tell There Children / Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / Suspected Wife Killer, Lekan Shonde, Goes On Hunger Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.