Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria (23612 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria / Toothpick Manufacturing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
W
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Walphem(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it going to be the regular motorcycles? or Power Bikes? The last time I checked bans are on Motorcycles in different states around the country. Even rumuors went round that federal govt intends banning the use of okada has means of transportation. With all these will this be a viable business for yamaha in nearest future?

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by DrObum(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
But okada/achaaba is being banned daily!

Anyway, what's my own sef

Good development for the economy!
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Where are the jobs.
get off the internet and go apply.
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
just passing by on ma suzuki cheesy
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by naijareferee: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
i need some one to come and ask..
is it assembling or manufacturing

i guess no one cos its been sited in lagos....hypocrisy kills faster

2 Likes

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by freecharles(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
starlingbawa:
A good step in the right direction. The products will come cheap for the ordinary nigerian economically.

good point
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by aauwalu80: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am not a envybif th whole manufuctirijg campany in ths planet earth would belongs to Nigeria
but wht happend. evry is done in th south? why? all d happening th greatr activities ar baz. main for th southrnrs. anyway I knw u guyz keep on busy with BH. here in d north. k no hawaha God bless
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
I am gonna own one finally wink
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

get off the internet and go apply.

Sharrap! How do u apply for jobs in ur dreams?

By dreaming?

Ka yi ampfani da kwakwaliyan ka fa! grin
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
MajeMedia:
[size=15pt]Yamaha begins manufacturing in Nigeria[/size]

http://www.manufacturingglobal.com/leadership/284/Yamaha-begins-manufacturing-in-Nigeria
" Demand is expected to skyrocket even further, due to the fact that motorcycles are fast taking over taxis as the number one form of transportation." In what land is this a fact? $1 million for start up? So what are our millionaires and billionaires waiting for to create thousands of jobs?
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Sharrap! How do u apply for jobs in ur dreams?

By dreaming?

Ka yi ampfani da kwakwaliyan ka fa! grin

So because you don't know how to personally gain employment for yourself you're going to use your father's internet connection to annoy the rest of us. My friend your mates have passed your level

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
An uncommissioned project...una don dey present cv
for something wey dem never even go buy land.

All this is Jonathan's fault.

Dan burouba Shege! Za mu chire kaniyar shi a kan office, in Allah ya kai mu.

Sai buhari
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijareferee:
i need some one to come and ask..
is it assembling or manufacturing

i guess no one cos its been sited in lagos....hypocrisy kills faster

nna eh lol
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Walphem:
Is it going to be the regular motorcycles? or Power Bikes? The last time I checked bans are on Motorcycles in different states around the country. Even rumuors went round that federal govt intends banning the use of okada has means of transportation. With all these will this be a viable business for yamaha in nearest future?

There are bans on the commercial use of motor cycles for transport of persons in various cities in Nigeria. There is no state where citizens are ban from owning and riding motorcycles. Yamaha also manufactures several motored products and car parts, so you will need to come above the level of thinking the only them someone can do with a motor cycle is okada

2 Likes

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
are they gonna be giving us for free, or we can pay on installments ??
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by buoye1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by shikshark: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
they shld pls manufacture more i better pass my neighbour because the fake do too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by justscorch: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hope say na power bikes and not okadas sha cos men no go buy
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by shikshark: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
they shld pls manufacture more i better pass my neighbour because the fake don too much abeg
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by naijareferee: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

nna eh lol

men....
am an advocate of fair hearing
if it was sited in the east or aqua ibom...questions and answer will arise like
why are they bringing this when okadas are been banned
are they assembling or manufacturing
i am tired of hearing they signed mou...piks or i dont believe it
and others

why are u guys not content with having development spread to other parts of the country

i tire for una hot and cold air at a time

btw....a million bucks
is it for ware house or what
any way...best of lucks cos i want to see naija going no where but up

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by DEALETH: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
am look for work oh employment tin
MUST. WATCH TONITE BEFOR YOU SLEEP
http://okloaded.ml/topic/87/is-genevieve-now--acting-blue-film-see--this-photo--video.html
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

So because you don't know how to personally gain employment for yourself you're going to use your father's internet connection to annoy the rest of us. My friend your mates have passed your level

Kaniyar ka! Dere are things u are yet to realize in life!

Now stop quoting me.
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Very good news.

Even if Nigeria is banning Okada they should still make them and export it to other countries - some of you need to put global hats on.

Yamaha also makes high performance engines for cars. Maybe they will make engines for Innoson or export those engines out to other countries.
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by 100Cents: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am sorry but I don't get it. Practically every major city in Nigeria has banned or severely restricted commercial two-wheelers. Where the heck are they gonna get those orders from....rural Nigeria...hmmm...
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Vikkie14: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mutaino7:
HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE CURSED.
1 --> If you download anything
from the internet and it fails at
99%.
grin
2 --> If you buy a phone at 50K
today and the next day the price
drops to 25K.
i will just return the phone and said " i made a mistake, na today i wan buy am, ehn! Na d courier too hasty"
3 --> You go to the restaurant on
your first date, and after eating
fish,the bone chokes u!
Mba, the throat is not wide enough.grin
4 --> After working for 30days,
you get fired without salary.
na water go quench am. D boss go restore am sharp sharp. Who dey quarrel with water.
5 --> If you take expo to the exam
hall and you can't understand
your own handwriting.
Na God did am. Remember, the case in the Bible: the handwriting on the wall.
6 --> If after using a strong heavy
perfume, your body odour still
remains stronger than RAID!
Raid na insecticide, odour na Humanticide, dey wont gree.
7 --> If after photoshopping your
picture, you still look ugly.
8 --> If you Break-up with your
Boyfriend and he wins 100M the
nextday.
Na goodluck cause am.
9 --> If the person you were
cursing out in traffic turns out to
be the one interviewing you for a
Job.
10 --> If you lied to Armed
Robbers that you don't have a
phone, Then the phone ringz
with dis tune<Chop my money..I
don't care...
No worry, just tell the robber say na the Artiste dey perform for your pocket
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Pajames4all: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
thank God o
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:

There are bans on the commercial use of motor cycles for transport of persons in various cities in Nigeria. There is no state where citizens are ban from owning and riding motorcycles. Yamaha also manufactures several motored products and car parts, so you will need to come above the level of thinking the only them someone can do with a motor cycle is okada

Yes, Yamaha manufactures things other than bikes but bikes is what they are known for. No.1 in the world if I'm not mistaken. And yes you can privately own and ride any kind of bike in most cities but knowing Nigeria law enforcement, believe me if it looks like an okada chances are that you will have a very bad day, simply not worth it.
Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by Abmarshalo(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Transformation agenda in the automotive industry. Over 10,000 jobs to be created from this company.

#GEJ2019

MajeMedia:
[size=15pt]Yamaha begins manufacturing in Nigeria[/size]

http://www.manufacturingglobal.com/leadership/284/Yamaha-begins-manufacturing-in-Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by watered(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
I hope the indigenous labourers that will be employed will be treated as humans and not animals or slaves in their fatherland?

More so, FIRS should ensure that they don't evade taxation because that's the only way that this sinking economy can keep sailing.

God Bless my Fatherland!!!

GEJ till 2019...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / CBN To Banks: Sell Forex To BDCs - Nairametrics / How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.