Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,565 members, 7,854,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 (33546 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by swaggzo(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2014
KEVIND:
I watch it live when he gave the prophesy. The problem with Nigeria is that of unbelieve. The Holy Bible said Our Lord JESUS coudn't do any Miracle in His own home town do to thier unbelieve.Watch Emmanuel TV on 31 December 2014 for the Live crossover night service,He promise to relay prophesy for 2015.Maybe you'll judge by yourself instead of the hearsay we often rely on.Most of the men of God in Bible experienced the same thing happening now.The generation then didn't believe in them untill they pass on to glory.

I watched it live too... I was there in the church with you smiley

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by victorazy(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
silat:
How come dis man's prophecies/predictions always comes out after dis things have happened? And he was wishing d family n friends d fortitude to bear d tragic incident. Why can't he pray to avert evil. May God help us.

Is a shame christians talk like this!
A prophect will message u and still caryout the duty by preventing it for u? What else is ur work on earth or are u a dummy?

How many times to u watch Emmanuel tv to ascertain weda he predicted it or not?

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by synergycom19: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
I wonder why he couldn't see his own church building collapsing or is he short sighted

He's still a Man,not GOD he mustn't know everything
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by KEVIND: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:
To the tbj sympathisers, when will ur pastor ever predict something good to happen? All what he predicts about evil is what you all celebrate. That's madness. Ow can a man come to preach in church n start sayn oh therez a crash? Why can't he say oh I see mass healing, I see mass salvation of souls, I see the aiders and albeiters of corruption in nigeria being brought to book. But no its always evil he sees. Why did God give u (followers) brain when u can't use it?

Our earthly Father always warn US against danger when he forsee any so we Prepare & avoid them, but he can't tell US he has food or shelter,clothing for US because it is ideal for US to have them as little children. God also warn US His Children against the devices & danger lay by the enemy of humanity so we can pray & take Care to avoid them.
TB Joshua is just a servant of God sent by God to warn US against danger like prophet Amos of the bible. So it is left for US to heed the warning & pray or be consume by it as it happened during the time of Prophet Noah of the bible the choice is ours to make.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by MaziOmenuko: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
koikoi2:

Attend his church every Sunday if u want to hear d prophecies before dey happen or better still stay glued to Emmanuel TV with biro and jotter every Sunday.

DancingSkeleton:
do u regularly watch his church sermons ?

I've got better things to do. But surely, the media crew can easily upload his prophesies every sunday and leave them permanently on the net; so we can access the catalog; not bringing up the ones that seem to have happened.

I can conveniently tell you guys to pray against the spirit of death in nollywood; knowing fully well that nollywood is a big industry and someone must likely die. Then 6 months later, it happens. Does that make me a prophet?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Franchise21(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

Mean while

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins to JESUS christ
(
Is dis d way u reason? Grow up nigga
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by eleko1: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
So wishing all Muslims evil is godliness abi?Who told him that all the peeps in the plane are Muslims?I'm a Xtian,where is it written in the book that U shud wish other Faith death?Think with Ur brain b4 u quote me.Thank U
ebukaOtika:

Ahn ahn ,,,, Haba ,.,,, ,.,,, so what Differentiates you from him if i may ask ,.,,, there are many ways you can correct him bro and NEVER DIS WAY.
Tell me how to correct him?Common/Wisdom sense is the knack of knowing d diff btw gud/bad.

if you like insult me also ,.,,, you are on your own .
I won't insult U,it is unnecessary cos u av already insult urself going by wot U type.Have a gud Monday
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by delerx(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Ehya I understand ur plight. Its like so many of your relatives had been killed by terrorists. But boy o boy, I think u need to enter a rehad. U r already a terrorist.
Otenestbestyaho:
heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.

Mean while

(
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by victorazy(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
swaggzo:

this I've been pondering upon for ages.
I wonder why the government cannot just do something.. like sieze this man and hand him over to the police once and for all... for misbehaving, frauding, duping, brainwashing, misleading, misguiding, and misplacing innocent citizens of this country since the country's independence!

Do u know why gov can't do ur wish? They believe him. Ur blind folded by poverty and devil. U need Christ in ur live so that u can seperate or recognize truth and lie.

You can go ahead and arrest and seize him grin
Weda ur generation will not be extincted grin

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Vicjustice: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by omokab: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Mean while

May all the remaining day of your life be in pain and sorrow as you hate muslims to this extent.I urge all muslims reading this news to recite alamtarakaifa for this person.

(
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by victorazy(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
TB Joshua
The man of God

I pity this generation, I pity Nigeria!
They read Bible but they don't understand.
They only insult their leaders and prophects and they are christians cry

Mean while

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins to JESUS Christ

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by samuelmag: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Person wey no see d one wey hapen for him shokoto dey claim say em see the one wey hapen for sokoto...all d thinz wey dey hapen for Naija how many em don predict so dat dey go fit stop am in tym.mek we hear word jare!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by tomiobj(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
tosdelaw:

Source: http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/28/prophet-t-b-joshua-predicted-missing-airasia-flight-qz8501-incident-in-indonesia-watch-video/

. Tcheew. Y is. It after the event that we find out he. Predicted it. Wuld it nt have. Been sensible to make it public before pple die and maybe prevent it

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by victorazy(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2014
samuelmag:
Person wey no see d one wey hapen for him shokoto dey claim say em see the one wey hapen for sokoto...all d thinz wey dey hapen for Naija how many em don predict so dat dey go fit stop am in tym.mek we hear word jare!

Nation's cup to Nigeria
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by nationwide1(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
only false prophets prophesy something good.
Please read your Bible carefully and come back to this forum and correct your post. So you mean Joseph, Moses, Jeremiah, Isiah, Daniel, Elijah, Jesus were all false prophets?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by omokab: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Mean while

(
may all the remaining day of your life be in sorrow and pain as you hate muslims to this extent.I urge all the muslims reading this news to recite Alamtarakaifa for this person as a pay back.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by mistabiola: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Mean while

(

By the grace of God ,so shall it be to you too and your family & relatives... Amen
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by mistabiola: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2014
omokab:
may all the remaining day of your life be in sorrow and pain as you hate muslims to this extent.I urge all the muslims reading this news to recite Alamtarakaifa for this person as a pay back.

So shall it be!!! Insha Allah
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2014
nationwide1:
Please read your Bible carefully and come back to this forum and correct your post. So you mean Joseph, Moses, Jeremiah, Isiah, Daniel, Elijah, Jesus were all false prophets?
please i dont read the bible, what good did they prophesy? If u can tell me ill back out
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by joeyekembele: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2014
Nogen:
But he failed to prophesy about his collapsed building and the death of his church members in the building!!!! Plulizzzzzzz!

This man is so predictable. Told my husband, we would soon hear of his alleged prophecy on the missing plane! Yeye dey smell!
The word of God is like a moving train. Whether you believe it or not, it still comes to pass. Talking about his inability to prophesy the falling of his church, a prophet doesn't have the power of his own to dish out prophesy until he is directed. It's God who gives the vision per time. God might decide not to reveal that to him. Be careful as you pass comment on the affairs of God. Allow God to judge in issues like this lest you cast spell on yourself pls. Thank you.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2014
KEVIND:

Why not verify whether he saw it or not.@least google is your Friend.if you check in the website for the youtube video you'll see that he saw it but could't do anything about it. According to him the incidence was destined to happen and you and I know he is just a human who only do what he hears and permitted by God.Not all infomation you expect to get or see on nairaland. I believe we all did research methodology in Our various schools.

seriously man u need deliverancecry ur post is just full of ignorance n gullibility.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by franugo(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2014
victorazy:

Nation's cup to Nigeria

did he prophesy dt nigeria would crash out at group stage
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by tclever: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Mean while

(
Subhuhanalahu.,..bros watch your say,,,or else you will suffer from the wrath of God
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Okeikpu(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Just watched the clip; I wonder why we don't hear of such prophesies until it happens then the youtube starts showing up everywhere.
It's a simple trick.... He created dat kind video for many countries, so any country wey d tragedy first appen, the video go surface.. (^_^wink
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by nationwide1(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
please i dont read the bible, what good did they prophesy? If u can tell me ill back out
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by nationwide1(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
I now understand. I actually referred to the prophets of God of the Bible and I don't know where T B Joshua belongs. The ones of the Bible prophesied eternal life, the coming of Messiah and Saviour of the world, long life, protection and so on. If. a disaster was prophesied, they would always show the way of escape.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
publicenemy:
una don start

I wish i fit get betting tips from this Man of God.

I for don hammer.
5 draws for no bad o!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by jrerico1(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Pls he never predicted, he prophesied. The prophet of God will live to see what he said accomplished. And by the way did the nation involve consult him, so they can all pray and stop it after the prophecy? No. They aspect him to do it alone which is not possible, he's no God, his just a humble servant.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by buoye1(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Ok but y nt pray 2 avert it?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by jrerico1(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Great! For the first time, I'm seeing a nairalander confirming the prophesy. Can you kindly give us the date of this prophesy?

also, kindly flourish us with other prophesies on the pipeline waiting to happen. I ask because I have a feeling there are loads and loads of prophesies from him that never saw the light of the day but we never get to hear about that.

Awaiting ur reply.
whenever they confirm the prophecy the date are shown. And why are you talking as if he's guessing? All the prophecy I watch him prophesy come to pass. If you want to confirm watch Emmanuel tv new year's eve

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Okeikpu(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:
To the tbj sympathisers, when will ur pastor ever predict something good to happen? All what he predicts about evil is what you all celebrate. That's madness. Ow can a man come to preach in church n start sayn oh therez a crash? Why can't he say oh I see mass healing, I see mass salvation of souls, I see the aiders and albeiters of corruption in nigeria being brought to book. But no its always evil he sees. Why did God give u (followers) brain when u can't use it?
Dat man suppo be in prison by now “ψ⊙︿⊙ n he knew it..... 4ucktardz(¬_¬)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.