Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 (33490 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Weah96: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Indonesia always has some major weather related disaster like a hurricane, typhoon, or tsunami. Indonesia has a large Muslim fundamentalist section, like Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria.

Any prophecy about such a country requires specificity. Imagine the nigga asking authorities to take action based on his VAGUE gibberish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Weah96: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Double
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by glories: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
NobleG1:
TB Joshua is an i*diot who couldn't predict his own church building collapsing, killing hundreds of its own dumb followers.

Only fools believe this heartless fraudster. He only "predict" things after they happen.
I pray that God will have mercy on you and that your eyes will open to see the truth so that you will not be a judge to others. Better leave him to his God
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by candidbabe(f): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=29292574]

Great! For the first time, I'm seeing a nairalander confirming the prophesy. Can you kindly give us the date of this prophesy?

also, kindly flourish us with other prophesies on the pipeline waiting to happen. I ask because I have a feeling there are loads and loads of

His exact words were:
“I have a message for the nation, Indonesia.
This country, Indonesia – I don’t know what
is happening. They should pray for
Indonesia. That is, the nation Indonesia.
When it comes to this disaster issue, I don’t
want to mention it. It looks so nasty to me
to mention – a situation where it will cost a
lot of lives, suddenly. This is a crash. Why
should this continue to happen there?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah ,I did that to shut you up at once before you accuse me of ignorance because the highest point of your argument would always be the attitude and the mission of the white man who brought the message,but I guess I already told you the ugly bitter truth and here it is once again - Take the message and leave the messenger.

What is the message if i may ask you ? Besides you can never shut me up if you have no valid point.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by candidbabe(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=MaziOmenuko
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Weah96:
Indonesia always has some major weather related disaster like a hurricane, typhoon, or tsunami. Indonesia has a large Muslim fundamentalist section, like Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria.

Any prophecy about such a country requires specificity. Imagine the nigga asking authorities to take action based on his VAGUE gibberish.

The guy is only trying to be clever. Anyone can predict an earthquake will happen in Asia in 2015,because it all does there. I can imagine other predictions he has already made that did not happen. Everything is based on probability. There is no such thing as prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Vicjustice: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
nationwide1:
Please read your Bible carefully and come back to this forum and correct your post. So you mean Joseph, Moses, Jeremiah, Isiah, Daniel, Elijah, Jesus were all false prophets?
WHAT (prophet) JESUS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THE ISA IN THE QUR'AN?
That is definitely not the true Jesus as described in the Bible: the Jesus that we know is the Word of God who became flesh: that Jesus was no other person but God manifested in Flesh.
Please, go to the "Islam For Muslim" section and let the Christians take care of their own matters.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:

What is the message if i may ask you ? Besides you can never shut me up if you have no valid point.
That message is that particular message that you hated so much but you know what? That same book said to me that......''In the last days there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts." so I'm not perturbed by your ignorance and disdain for the word of the almighty one that lives forever.

And he equally said that the secrets of his words he has revealed unto the unwise and common people of the world, that himself has clearly hidden it from the conscience of the proud,loud,arrogant,spiteful,vengeful ,full of boastfulness and the respected amongst men that have not humbled themselves before their creator that they may appear stupiid before the throne of judgement.

With these verses I have nothing in common with you but I say unto you today to arise and shine and receive the grace which he has made abundant to all that are weary ,thirsty and needs rest for our Lord Jesus Christ is risen again and he will come back........Heaven and earth will fade away but his words will still remain.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That message is that particular message that you hated so much but you know what? That same book said to me that......''In the last days there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts." so I'm not perturbed by your ignorance and disdain for the word of the almighty one that lives forever.

And he equally said that the secrets of his words he has revealed unto the unwise and common people of the world, that himself has clearly hidden it from the conscience of the proud,loud,arrogant,spiteful,vengeful ,full of boastfulness and the respected amongst men that have not humbled themselves before their creator that they may appear stupiid before the throne of judgement.

With these verses I have nothing in common with you but I say unto you today to arise and shine and receive the grace which he has made abundant to all that are weary ,thirsty and needs rest for our Lord Jesus Christ is risen again and he will come back........Heaven and earth will fade away but his words will still remain.

OK fine,I get you.......but I don't need Jesus.

And if i may ask,where was Jesus buried ?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:

OK fine,I get you.......but I don't need Jesus.
Fixed..............They don't force people to accept Jesus and next time when you come across people that are professing their love for him you can quietly walk away and not ask them why they should accept a book written by the Jews about Jesus.

Don't you think that you stink of hypocrisy when you said that you don't need Jesus yet in one breath you question the people that needs him?....smh

Go and sleep, you need drugs more than you need Jesus.

FYI: I do not subscribe to any form of religious abracadabra and bamboozled by con men and motivational speakers calling themselves men of God but I do not equally go about calling them iidiots for what they believe in.Thanks

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by overlord77: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Meringe:
whether na devil give am power, I don't care to know. all I care is to listen and avert the ugly situation. May God strengthen the family and friends of the victims.

Why didn't he predict the collapse of.the building in his church?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Fixed..............They don't force people to accept Jesus and next time when you come across people that are professing their love for him you can quietly walk away and not ask them why they should accept a book written by the Jews about Jesus.

Don't you think that you stink of hypocrisy when you said that you don't need Jesus yet in one breath you question the people that needs him?....smh

Go and sleep, you need drugs more than you need Jesus.

FYI: I do not subscribe to any form of religious abracadabra and bamboozled by con men and motivational speakers calling themselves men of God but I do not equally go about calling them iidiots for what they believe in.Thanks

I asked you why we couldn't find proof that Jesus existed ,no answer from you yet. Buts still you keep going on on why i need to accept Jesus.

Are you aware that the tomb of Osiris has been found ? When are we going to find the tombs of Jesus,David,Solomon,Moses etc

I will need to be on a strong drugs to believe Jesus died,rose from the dead and flew to heaven. What a cleverly written story for mugs.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifeness:

I asked you why we couldn't find proof that Jesus existed ,no answer from you yet. Buts till you keep going on on why i need to accept Jesus.

Are you aware that the tomb of Osiris has been found ? When are we going to find the tombs of Jesus,David,Solomon,Moses etc

I will need to be on a strong drugs to believe Jesus died,rose from the dead and flew to heaven. What a cleverly written story for mugs.

I was already typing on the quote before you went back and changed and inserted that question.

For the sake of humanity lemme answer your question.

Why do you care where he was buried when you clearly said that you don't need him?

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Judas2013: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I was already typing on the quote before you went back and changed and inserted that question.

For the sake of humanity lemme answer your question.

Why do you care where he was buried when you clearly said that you don't need him?

At least answer the question.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Judas2013:

At least answer the question.
I owe you no answer.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by MalcoImX: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
But you couldn't predict the collapse of your building!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by kadree(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I heard a lot of muslims were in the plane, thank God that many muslims were killed. Buhari would have been inside the plane, it would have made my day joyful, more muslims should the killed this way. Amen.
eeyaaah! what a nice n beautiful way of inviting Pple to Christianity.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Agayiba(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:
If this man is a true man of God and he is shown a crash in his so-called prophecy vision, his prayers and that of his congregation should have been answered. They supposedly prayed for the prevention of the crash, didn't they?

How come this man is always announcing the failure of God to answer his prayers after the unfortunate events he "predicted" come true. He announces that his prayers are not answered, and you fools start worshipping him for making a prophecy.

A prophecy is meant to dignify and give praises to God, not to some mortal pastor. SMH @ gullible Xtians.
That is your opinion not God's opinion
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Agayiba(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
Please he should go and sit down! We never see predictions before they happen. It's always after it's happened.

Why didn't he predict or release a video of him predicting the collapse of the building within his church premises?

Nigerians should open their eyes and stop being religiously blind!
Please,always watch Emmanuel TV
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by nduchucks: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Agayiba:
That is your opinion not God's opinion

What's your disagreement with my opinion, if you can find a way to use your God given brain?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by wizman11(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
if he predict am inko aw person go know say dis 1 gan gan go misplace or na dis 1 den go shoot but may souls lost resti n perfect peace
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
if man is not a judged according to the laws of man. God will simply not do anything .. see all the truly wicked men still alive today killing the righteous.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by saolbuk(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can someone pls tell this man to shut up. He sees all kind of evil coming, but can't do anytin. Ma him shut up abeg!!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by jarkata(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
I wonder why he couldn't see his own church building collapsing or is he short sighted
who told u he didn't see d building collapse. Una go just dey talk anyhow. U dey follow their programmes? Do u know anything about d church? Una go they talk "dem say, dem say" a. Any confirmation by u? "I HEAR SAY., I HEAR SAY"
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Totfulguy: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2014
candidbabe:

you are wrong, this had been long prophesied by the man of God.I watched it live the day he gave the prophecy.
it will do you no good to speak against a prophet of the most high God.
Candybabe, there will be terrorist attacks in Born state (with due sympathy to those in that State ). Again, a senior citizen of Nigeria will die in 2015. If my common sense predictions come to pass, does that make me a reliable prophet? TB Joshua has perfected the art of open ended guess. And because many Nigerians have an avowed penchant to gullibility and are predisposed to believe any spec of poorly conceived explanation for any situation provided it suits their intellectual laziness, they readily swallow whatever is tossed at them as a possible explanation for their condition. Not many have paused to draw a parallel between the prophecies of the ancients and the predictions of TBJ. Whereas the prophecies of past offered specifics as to time personalities and order of events, as well as a charitable solution to impending crises, the footprint of TBJ's prophecies are after - the -fact statements that are scary enough to make his victims part with their hard earned livelihoods. Until Nigerians and all the admirers of TBJ learn to think retrospectively and pull themselves out of their mental servitude, only then will we see that TBJ'S prediction only serve to fill his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Weah96: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Totfulguy:
Candybabe, there will be terrorist attacks in Born state (with due sympathy to those in that State ). Again, a senior citizen of Nigeria will die in 2015. If my common sense predictions come to pass, does that make me a reliable prophet? TB Joshua has perfected the art of open ended guess. And because many Nigerians have an avowed penchant to gullibility and are predisposed to believe any spec of poorly conceived explanation for any situation provided it suits their intellectual laziness, they readily swallow whatever is tossed at them as a possible explanation for their condition. Not many have paused to draw a parallel between the prophecies of the ancients and the predictions of TBJ. Whereas the prophecies of past offered specifics as to time personalities and order of events, as well as a charitable solution to impending crises, the footprint of TBJ's prophecies are after - the -fact statements that are scary enough to make his victims part with their hard earned livelihoods. Until Nigerians and all the admirers of TBJ learn to think retrospectively and pull themselves out of their mental servitude, only then will we see that TBJ'S prediction only serve to fill his pocket.

Seconded. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Jaideyone(m): 4:30am On Dec 30, 2014
jarkata:
who told u he didn't see d building collapse. Una go just dey talk anyhow. U dey follow their programmes? Do u know anything about d church? Una go they talk "dem say, dem say" a. Any confirmation by u? "I HEAR SAY., I HEAR SAY"

are u telling me he saw it coming and did nothing to stop it?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2014
golor:
Dis man done come again....thank God he called it prediction,nt all prediction re correct,so dnt abuse him if he didn't predict fine.....but T.B u good in prediction lyk dis nah nairabet deh do me take.abeg start giving prediction of match and ur church wil increase wit 45% of 9ja youth.

guy 45% Na beans... grin

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by jarkata(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Jaideyone:
are u telling me he saw it coming and did nothing to stop it?
him na God? He only said let d will of God be done.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by NobleG1(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2014
glories:
I pray that God will have mercy on you and that your eyes will open to see the truth so that you will not be a judge to others. Better leave him to his God

Your religion is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2014
the problem with Nigeria is that stark illiterates are more intelligent than educated folks. imagine your mechanic saying that started failing because he replaced a new part and the other parts are too weak to hold the new one so you have to change everything. or some Alaba trader will tell you a fake Chinese knockoff is better than a brand new original part. clueless leaders making promises without an idea how they will fulfill it. men of god lying through their teeth and masses of people believe. we deserve not having our prayers answered as a Nation. you will see some stupid Christian dolt come out and say if not for God it would have been worse.. a nation of ignorant Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.