Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Crime And Adventure - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crime And Adventure (7918 Views)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crime And Adventure by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Updates on 2 threads in diff sections??
Re: Crime And Adventure by olashas(f): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
standd:

Hello pretty smiley
Awayu ma'am?
Standd!! cheesy
Am fine dear. Compliments of the Season kiss
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
olashas:

Standd!! cheesy

Morning dear

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by Emperortj93(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2014
oluwaEmperor
present
Re: Crime And Adventure by olashas(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2014
suxxman:

Morning dear
Good morning cheesy. We are derailing o tongue
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Chai!!! Game on, i tell you, bro.
Re: Crime And Adventure by Toeyean1507(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Its Mazi in dah building............yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome,Boss. I've really missed u o
Re: Crime And Adventure by Skimpledawg(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
olashas:

Good morning cheesy. We are derailing o tongue
No mind dt niqqa suxxman! Av told him to save his sweet greetings for som1 else! Ai hope u ar fine darlin! grin!

Oga Mazi, ya pipo ar waitin for more o! (Oliver tins)
Re: Crime And Adventure by elprokez(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko...
walking majestically with this story into the New Year....
following paitently...

Happy New Year in Advance folks....

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
olashas:

Standd!! cheesy

Same here. Trust you are enjoying your holidays?
Re: Crime And Adventure by olashas(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
standd:

Same here. Trust you are enjoying your holidays?
Best holiday cheesy.
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
suxxman:

I'd gladly accept that title, wen u've made it official...... tongue

Hian! Do I have to pay your groom price too? tongue
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
standd:

Hian! Do I have to pay your groom price too? tongue

Lolzzzzzz...... U suppose shake body naa
Re: Crime And Adventure by eunisam: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maziomenauko so u still exist? Is been a longtime.
Re: Crime And Adventure by MaziOmenuko: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2014

My first night with the lady was fun. While she set her heart at adventure, I had set my heart at both adventure and crime! She had dared me that a dozen of my kind couldn't outsmart her and I was determined to prove her wrong.

When we left the Genesis, she gave me her room number once more and asked me to come-by later in the evening. I headed to my friend's place. He was playing his game when I entered. I freshened up, spent some time resting before deciding to head to the Presidential.

On arrival at the Presidential hotel, we stayed at the reception hall where we drank and flirted. She was full of fun and life! She consumed exotic spirits like a fish in water while I was cautious of the level of alcohol I imbibe: didn't want some veins down there being dilated and I end up having a terrible outing when show time begins.

"You don't drink much?" She asked when she noticed I was still struggling with my drink.

"I do." I answered.

"Are you tensed?" She started probing.

"I'm cool. Tell me about your work." I had to change the topic.

She spent the next few minutes telling me about her beauty spa and how she runs them effectively. It was obvious she enjoys what she does and that she was good at it. She told me how her company handles costumes for artists, celebrities and movie industries.

"You should come to Abuja one of these days." She concluded.

"Well, not all of us are lucky to have jobs that give us the time for socializing." I answered and she smiled.

I felt like asking her about her family but decided against it. No need to get personal and for all I care, I may not be seeing her again after our short romp. This is all adventure, and maybe, just maybe, if I played my cards well, may end up with something extra.

"I didn't know you would come." She confessed.

"Why?"

"Just my instincts. Most of the men I hang out with are always interested in either money, or connection. None of the two seemed to interest you." She informed me.

She was right. I had contemplated not honoring the invitation except for my love for adventures.

"I love adventures." I reminded her.

"And crime?" She asked sarcastically and laughed at her own joke.

"Well, a dozen of my kind can't rob you." I reminded her of her comment.

"Yes of course." She affirmed.

"I'm happy you came, now let's go have some adventures." She said as she stood and we headed to her room.

The room was exotic, the best I have been to. The drapes were awesome, the bed was magnificent; the interior decoration was superb. They didn't call it Presidential Hotel for nothing: it was worth the hype and name.
She reached for the fridge and brought out more drinks and poured for herself. Moments later, she was deeply engrossed with her phone. I was sure she would be updating her profiles in the social media.

When I was done showering, she was still on her phone. I eased into the bed and waited.

I must have slept off a bit as when I opened my eyes, she was in her night robes, standing over the mirror on the dressing desk. The light-blue robe did little to cover any of her rich laps, nor huge breast. I could make out all her curves as she sat facing the mirror.

"You don't need any make-up for the night." I teased and she smiled.

"You're awake!" She said in an almost inaudible voice. Moments later, she joined me on the bed. I didn't need any invitation before I moved close to her and covered her lips in mine. The popular saying that first impression mattered was the incentive I needed to be on my 'A' game; else I may just be cutting shut my four days adventure.

We kissed, fondled and had wild sex deep into the night.
The sex was really wild!

After the sex, she slept off exhausted. I was exhausted too but I needed some drinks before I can sleep. Now I can indulge and imbibe as much alcohol as I want to; the veins down there can dilate as much as they want.

I helped myself with one of her exotic drinks. Sat on the bed and watched her sleep like a baby. Her phone was buzzing intermittently. It didn't border me one bit as I gulped my drink. When I lay beside her to sleep, the buzz started again. I shut my eyes and hoped sleep will come.

Another buzz. Then again...then I reached for the phone and pressed a button and all the lights came on. The keypad wasn't locked; there were notifications of bbm, whatsapp, facebook mobile, instagram, twitter and others I didn't have an idea of. My original intention was to put the phone in silent or airplane mode....then an idea struck me.

I thought about it for a few seconds: I contemplated on the idea for some time and realized that the probability of success was greater than the probability of failure.

I wore my cloth, reached for her handbag and took her 2 atm cards together with the phone and went to the atm corner inside the hotel.

1-9-7-9 worked for the two cards. I withdrew 60k from each account. The alerts came in as soon as each withdrawal was approved. I deleted the text messages and headed back to the hotel room.

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by vickyozohu(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Now dis is crime
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hahaha. "A dozen of ur kind cannot outsmart her" remember Lolzzzzz..... But that was wicked..... #CrimeKing

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by touchmeder: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
I kinda like this. LOLZ cheesy grin
Re: Crime And Adventure by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Intriguing and action packed

its only get better
Re: Crime And Adventure by MaziOmenuko: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New year pals:

Have an adventurous and crime free year!

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by teewai3(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
lol...amen oo, bt i thought u said lyf will b bored without them smiley smiley
Re: Crime And Adventure by elprokez(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dede Mazi Omenuko... grin grin grin
Following this adventure religiously....
Re: Crime And Adventure by Frankenstein: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Nobody invited me... all iz well. angry
Re: Crime And Adventure by Olusharp(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
bro i am sorry for this, kindly come in www.nairaland.com/2072788/little-adventure-revised-2015
Re: Crime And Adventure by BobUg28(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mr Mazi himself! Wow what a trilling adventure...you 're indeed the bomb...

I must confess,i 've been a silent reader all this while; starting from your preliminary works on nairaland but now i can't hold it anylonger...

I 've learn't alot from your adventures,wish i could one day write like you'...LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR PATERNERS IN CRIME AND ADVENTURE,
Re: Crime And Adventure by BobUg28(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mr Mazi himself! Wow what a trilling adventure...you 're indeed the bomb...

I must confess,i 've been a silent reader all this while; starting from your preliminary works on nairaland but now i can't hold it anylonger...

I 've learn't alot from your adventures,wish i could one day write like you'...

LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR PATENERS IN CRIME AND ADVENTURE,
Re: Crime And Adventure by elprokez(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Mazi Omenuko...
Nice piece you've got here...
Following you sir
Re: Crime And Adventure by MaziOmenuko: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015

We spent the next day indoors, eating, drinking and fvcking; the only interruptions were from the cleaners and room service. By night, while she slept, I crept out as usual with all the tools and gadgets needed. I made the full daily maximum withdrawals on both cards, cleared my tracks and returned to the room. She was still sound asleep so I crept into the bed.

It was obvious that handling the money was going to be a big challenge. With over 350k in 500 naira notes, the volume of cash will easily be noticed. I couldn't find a convenient place to hide them inside the hotel room. I managed to stuff them inside one of the empty cabinets in the bathroom. I knew I had to move them quickly before she finds them, the more it stayed there, the bigger the odds of discovery.

The best way was to stuff them in my pocket, inform her I needed to change clothes and head home.
My plans failed outrightly!
When I announced to her I'll be heading home to change clothes, she said it was ridiculous since there was a boutique right inside the hotel. She didn't see any sense in moving about just to get wears.

"Moreover, I need you to come with me as I hang out with my friends today. We will spend tomorrow indoors like yesterday and after that, I'll catch my morning flight back to Abuja." She announced to me. It was obvious there was no way out of it: she had everything worked out already.

"Or you can come with my to Abuja." She said smiling.

"No, thanks." I said calmly.

"Why? What are you doing in Ph anyway!"
Funny question! I should hop into a plane and join you to Abuja! My taste for adventure never reach like that abeg!
I thought to myself.

I still needed to get home, spend some of break there and head back to Lagos to prepare for work.

"Work!" I answered her.

"But you don't work in Ph." She insisted.

"I still need to get back to work after few days around." I answered, hoping she will drop it but the look in her face suggested she was going to press on. Her kind doesn't take no for an answer; they always believe money solves all problems and since they have it, all their quest must be met.

"I will come to Abuja but not now." I added.

I guess my reply worked as she relaxed. I still had to worry about how to move the wards of cash loaded in the cabinet inside the bathroom. Just like she read my thoughts, she moved into the bathroom at that moment. I sat at the edge of the bed, hoping for the worst.

Will she find the cash?

My heart kept beating fast! That was the thrilling thing about adventures; never a dull moment.

I heard the knock on the hotel door. I didn't respond at first. I imagined some hotel security will be at the door waiting to pounce on me.
The second knock made me to peep through the lens on the door. It was the room cleaner. I opened the door with a relief smile on my face. She looked with a confused stare, maybe she felt I was smiling at her. She happened to be the same girl that cleaned the room yesterday. I stepped aside for her as she moved her trolley inside the room. She turned and glanced at me again. She was elegant, neatly dressed in black and white robes, a crossbelt, white stockings and black shoes. I didn't know why I took interest in the girl but she noticed I was staring at her. She had a name tag on her, 'Eve'.

She moved her trolley towards the bathroom but stopped midway as she noticed someone was inside. She decided to do the room first while she waits for the bathroom to be free.

I was still expecting a shocker from the bathroom.

Eve drew the drapes and the room light up.
"Excuse me, I need to change the bedsheets." She said to me with much professional courtesy. She had a sexy-husky voice that was unique.
I'm sure they had high standard staff-training process implemented at the Hotel. She avoided any direct stares and went about doing her job like she was the only person in the room.

I moved and she removed the sheets, replacing it with the one on the trolley. I noticed the black carton on her trolley. It was not more than 50cm lenght and breath; just the size of a medium kerosene stove carton.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She stood upright, hands akimbo and mumbled 'Eve'. I couldn't help but notice she was pretty. Inside those school-uniform-like cloth was a dark full-breasted girl with straight legs supporting one of the finest hips I had seen lately. She returned to doing the bed after her reply.

"What's inside the black box?" I asked.

"Toiletries." She answered. I was still staring at the box so she reached for it and opened it for me, like she wanted to satisfy my curiosity. It contained two small-sized tissue papers, a medium sized towel, a face-wipe, soaps, creams, shower cap, tooth-paste brush and others. She still held them until I nodded my head and she closed it and went back to her duty.

Just then, the lady screamed for me from the bathroom.
This was it! The moment I prayed never happened. I can still make it out of the hotel on time. I imagined her storming out of the bathroom, half naked with soap foams all over her and I hand full of 500naira notes demanding for explanation. Was I going to pull a 'Shaggy' on her and say 'it wasn't me?'

She called again and all my confused self could do was stare at the bathroom door. Eve stood, staring at me, maybe wondering why I wasn't answering.

"Yea!" I finally answered.

"Help me call the restaurant and ask them to bring their menu, I'm starving." She voiced from the bathroom.

I was relieved at that. Hasn't happened doesn't still mean it wouldn't happen. I picked the intercom and paused, I didn't know the code for the restaurant.

"What's the code for your restaurant?" I asked Eve.
Once again, she stood upright, hands akimbo and answered.
"1-1-3"

I dialed and asked for the menu to be forwarded to the room.

Looking at the black carton again, I realized I could use it to stash the cash.

"Don't dispose the carton when you're done." I told her.
She looked at me confused. I knew she wanted to question what I needed it for but I was sure her job training wouldn't allow her to. She has been programmed to behave, talk and act a certain way with customers.

"Yes sir." She answered.

Just then, the lady came out of the bathroom. She was done bathing. Eve moved into the bathroom. I didn't care much if she was or was not going to see the cash. She wouldn't say a word if she happens on it.

She left some minutes later and I went into the bathroom. The cash was still intact. I moved them into the carton Eve left for me on top of the cabinet. Moved the carton inside the cabinet. The cash wasn't entirely hidden and safe there but seeing a carton of toiletries inside a bathroom cabinet wouldn't raise much suspicion.

Now I could afford to relax a bit.

1 Like

Re: Crime And Adventure by MaziOmenuko: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2015

The social gathering we went to was so boring I twice caught myself sleeping.

An event organized by some 'entertainer' and his team of 'talented' comedians; the Ph invasion. What an invasion indeed! The only thing they invaded was the pockets of the many that bought a ticket to the show. It was as if the comedians were competing for who would give the driest joke of the century and they were good, very good at the dry jokes. It was more distasteful watching them laugh at their own jokes; like we payed money to watch people crack themselves up and laugh hysterically.

In a roundtable of friends of the lady, I looked a bit odd. Seemed I was under-dressed for the occasion; and for good reason, it was a comedy show. The guys and ladies in my table were so gorgeously dressed and annoyingly laughed at the dry jokes. The lady 'cougars' on the table must have taken the show for a competition of wealth as shown by their expensive wears and gadgets in display, coupled with the exotic drinks they were ordering. I was a bit uneasy but managed to keep my eyes open.

Earlier before the show started, the lady had introduced me to one of her friends at whose request she had come to ph. Seems she was the one inviting her to all the party and hosting her at ph city. The Ph-city lady was seated close to me at the round-table, with 'her man' at her left. I couldn't help but notice she was checking me out. When I fell asleep the second time, she was the one that nudged my palms and got me awake once more. I excused myself and headed to the rest room to ease myself and splash some water on my face.

The stench that hit my nose upon opening the restroom was terrible. I had to close the damn place and head outside the venue to walk around a bit.

"Hey, you!" I heard behind me and turned around to meet the ph-city lady smiling at me.

"Seems you don't like this event." She asked as she approached me.
My initial thought was to pretend everything was okk and I was just taking a walk but she had caught me sleeping once.

"That program is boring!" I had to cave.

She laughed at that. I wonder what was making her laugh, even at the dry jokes they were throwing there about fat ladies.

"My bad, I invited her to this place. There was no where else to go and I promised her I would make her stay in Ph fun." She said and I presumed by her, she meant the lady I came with.

"Are you guys childhood friends or what?" I asked.

"University roommates." She answered.
"Been friends right from then."

Well, a fruit doesn't fall afar-off from its tree and since birds of the same feather flock together, I can as well summarize that she was into the same kind of things her 'roomy' was.
But her own case was a bit weird as I noticed her wedding ring intact in her fingers.

"She told me you don't stay in ph." She said, staring at my eyes, maybe seeking clarification.

"No, I don't." I answered.

"Well, if you're staying longer than she, you can call on me and I take you around the city." She said as she gave me her business card.
I didn't border reading it, just slid the thing into my pocket. If her idea of showing people around the city was to bring them to a boring comedian show, then she needs to have a rethink.

Together, we headed back to our table. She stopped by to greet some friends and I joined up with the others at the table.

After few more hours of dry jokes and poor rendition of songs, we were finally freed from the most boring show I'd ever witnessed. The ph-city lady drove us with her pajero jeep. We got to the Presidential and the lady handed the keys to the room to me, informing me she will join me in a minute. I guess she had some stuffs to discuss with her friend so I left them and walked towards the receptionist.

Enroute the receptionist, I saw Eve walking away from the hotel. She was not dressed in the usual hotel robes. She wore a light blue jean with a red top, a face and seem to be heading home, away from the hotel.

"Hey, you!" I called on her. She stopped and waited as I approached her.

"Eve?" I called.

"Goodevening sir!" She greeted with the same sexy-husky voice.

"No need for the sir." I said and introduced myself. She looked more beautiful in her casual wear. I wouldn't have recognized her but for her dark face and lovely features.

"Seems you're headed home." I asked.

"Yes, I'm done for the day." She answered with a smile, like she was relieved to be off duty.

"Seems you're happy going home." I wanted to start up a conversation.

"Yes of course." She said with same smile.

I asked when she will be back for duty but she informed me she is not permitted to discuss her work schedule with customers at the hotel.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just hoped I will see you again. You can give me your number." I requested.

"Its not allowed also." She said.

"I can give you mine."

"Not allowed too." She replied and I smiled.

"I need to go now." She announced, told me goodevening once more and headed out towards the hotel gate.
I thought about following her outside, maybe she will grant me audience if we spoke outside her work environment but the lady was walking towards me from the other end so I abandoned the quest.

On arrival into the hotel room, the lady as usual went to freshen up. When she was done, I went into the bathroom and reached for the cabinet. I checked the box inside the cabinet and it was still there. I stayed inside the bathroom and contemplated on how best tom move the money without being noticed.

There was no way I was going to move it out without being noticed. I thought about moving it at night when the lady was asleep but that would be a very risky move. The securities scan every incoming and outgoing car, and trying to walk out of the hotel gate with a carton known to contain hotel toiletries may raise some eyebrows. They may think I was stealing hotel toiletries and stop me for a search. I may not even make it to the gate as their were security guards posted at different intervals.

Then a thought came to my mind;

Eve.

She can help me move it! Its a long shot but one that is worth giving a trial.

But how I was going to achieve this was what I didn't know.

What is adventure without risk?

2 Likes

Re: Crime And Adventure by olashas(f): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
This is so cool cheesy
Re: Crime And Adventure by stonecoldcafe: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Oh yessssss!
Re: Crime And Adventure by eunisam: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2015
cued in again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"MOTIVATIONS FOR SUCCESS" BY TAYO DEMOLA: A Review / The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is now married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.