Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? (2837 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
one night with texanomaly.

Seriously? Just a night with a lady/woman....?

Sir, you've had enough of all those types of nights.... I guess it's high time you had asked for something that worths more than that.

Although, I do not know " texanomaly ", I believe by now she would be blushing....
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

All that you need is within.

Can you plz be precise and mention those things that you need which are within?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Seriously? Just a night with a lady/woman....?

Sir, you've had enough of all those types of nights.... I guess it's high time you had asked for something that worths more than that.

Although, I do not know " texanomaly ", I believe by now she would be blushing....

Are you jealous?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Are you jealous?

smiley smiley ..Oh! Common...why would I be jealous?

Afterall, I can't see/meet " texanomaly " in person...therefore, it's of no sense for me to feel jealous coz she's not mine.

But it sounds like you've been after her for a while now, right? Don't worry...just keep pressing on, she'll surprise you one day. I promise!
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Can you plz be precise and mention those things that you need which are within?
Life.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Life.

What kind of life are you talking about sir?

Are you talking about a life that gives glory to your Creator or a life that yields to temptation?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

smiley smiley ..Oh! Common...why would I be jealous?

Afterall, I can't see/meet " texanomaly " in person...therefore, it's of no sense for me to feel jealous coz she's not mine.

But it sounds like you've been after her for a while now, right? Don't worry...just keep pressing on, she'll surprise you one day. I promise!

Don't bet your life on that.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Actually I'm not betting my life on it but I'm assuring " A*******r " that if he consistently express himself to " t*******y", he would definitely get what he desires most.

Remember= We're all sharing ideas...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
texanomaly:

If god exists, he would answer my prayers and put us together for one night of no holes barred fun. But the very fact that it won't happen proves that god is an illusion.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

If god exists, he would answer my prayers and put us together for one night of no holes barred fun. But the very fact that it won't happen proves that god is an illusion.

You truly have the passion to be with her...just follow your instinct and be honest as much as possible..perhaps, God might make a way where there seems to be no hope.

P.S: This " god " exist and are many but this " God ", there's none comparable to Him. (Was " god " a type misrepresented for " God "?...)

Just making sure....
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by beloved2000: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Grace to heal,bless,enrich,sing perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by beloved2000: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
jerryboiii:
MONEY. Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
o

don't u think u need long life and sound health to enjoy the money?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

What kind of life are you talking about sir?

Are you talking about a life that gives glory to your Creator or a life that yields to temptation?
Man wasnt given life so he would be a slave. Man was made to be God. All that he needs is within.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
beloved2000:
Grace to heal,bless,enrich,sing perfectly.

Beloved, these are very wonderful and afterwards you're being given; ask for grace to do all with humility.

A lot of people were granted all these in the past but they had a shipwreck at the end.

Your maker is always there to back you up as long as you obey Him completely.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Man wasnt given life so he would be a slave. Man was made to be God. All that he needs is within.

Sir, while I was being thought in the way of my Maker from childhood, I was never told that " mortal man was made to be God ". Maybe you were told though.

All I was thought was to completely love and obey whatever He says. And that I should put all my hopes and trust in Him.

Sir, do your utmost to think deeply and remember the exact way you were thought from childhood to live by...

Remember= We're all here to share ideas....
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
beloved2000:
o

don't u think u need long life and sound health to enjoy the money?

He does but the money matters a lot to him...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

To all Nairalanders,
I'm fresh and new on here and I decided to check how this great Nigerian forum works.
The first topic that comes to my mind is this...

If your Creator tells you to ask for whatsoever you desire within 5 seconds, min of 5 words and max of 7 words. What would you all Nairalanders ask?...

Wondering why this kind of question is my topic being a new Nairalander? Well I'd just like to know Nigerians utmost desire in this present day.

For me.....I would ask for the same thing that " thief " beside the Lord asked during the crucifixion. " To be with you in Your kingdom " / " To be where You are forever " / " To dwell in Your eternal home forever ".

Sounds odd right, the time will come when the whole world will desire to but it will be too late.

Just like I said in one of the posts...I'm not a preacher, evangelist or apostle. We're all here to learn new things.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Sir, while I was being thought in the way of my Maker from childhood, I was never told that " mortal man was made to be God ". Maybe you were told though.

All I was thought was to completely love and obey whatever He says. And that I should put all my hopes and trust in Him.

Sir, do your utmost to think deeply and remember the exact way you were thought from childhood to live by...

Any God that seeks worship is a weak and needy one. Satan has given us all we need to seek knowledge and follow light. Ave Satanas.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Any God that seeks worship is a weak and needy one. Satan has given us all we need to seek knowledge and follow light. Ave Satanas.

Go on sir...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

You were taught wrong.
this is what the scripture says:

John 10:34

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are gods’?

Psalm 82:6

"Indeed I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You were taught wrong.
this is what the scripture says:

John 10:34

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are gods’?

Psalm 82:6

"Indeed I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High.

( sonOfLucifer:

Man wasnt given life so he would be a slave. Man was made to be God. All that he needs is within. )

I'd want us not to misquote one another here... The thread above says " Man was made to be 'God' " but your scripture verse says " I said, you are 'gods' ". Does being made to be "God" interprets you are "gods"? Certainly not! The thread which says "Man was made to be God literally means that man was created to grow and be like God, have the same power like God and share the same glory with God". The thread of the scripture verse which says "I said you are gods means " we are made to be an ambassador, representatives and speakers for the Lord Himself "...He wouldn't need to come down again and spread His words since He has given us a mandate to go out there.

Or is there something else you would like to explain?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

( sonOfLucifer:

Man wasnt given life so he would be a slave. Man was made to be God. All that he needs is within. )

I'd want us not to misquote one another here... The thread above says " Man was made to be 'God' " but your scripture verse says " I said, you are 'gods' ". Does being made to be "God" interprets you are "gods"? Certainly not! The thread which says "Man was made to be God literally means that man was created to grow and be like God, have the same power like God and share the same glory with God". The thread of the scripture verse which says "I said you are gods means " we are made to be an ambassador, representatives and speakers for the Lord Himself "...He wouldn't need to come down again and spread His words since He has given us a mandate to go out there.

Or is there something else you would like to explain?

You may not add to the scripture. The scripture says we are gods. simple. whether we were made thus or became it is irrelevant. The fact is that right now, we are gods. and gods don't need other gods.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You may not add to the scripture. The scripture says we are gods. simple. whether we were made thus or became it is irrelevant. The fact is that right now, we are gods. and gods don't need other gods.

I wouldn't dare add or remove from the word of God...it's just an explanation.

So back to that conversation...Are you still pressing and pushing forward on being with the one whom you desire? You know who I'm talking about... smiley
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by elantraceey(f): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2014
There's only one thing i seek , to be more like him and know him more @ my first love
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
There's only one thing i seek , to be more like him and know him more @ my first love

That's wonderful indeed. Your ways will simply be perfect while His glory radiate over your life.

Great!
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

So back to that conversation...Are you still pressing and pushing forward on being with the one whom you desire? You know who I'm talking about... smiley

*looks around*

Who? Who?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:

*looks around*

Who? Who?

cheesy...Oh!Common...you know who I'm talking about.

Plz just give him a chance...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

no. i'm in in africa, she's in texas. that's why only god can make it happen.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
gracefulsoul:

cheesy...Oh!Common...you know who I'm talking about.

Plz just give him a chance...

Alfa is that you? tongue
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:52am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Alfa is that you? tongue

I can do all weird things except talk to myself. I leave that to xtians,
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 3:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Hello Alfa. How are you?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:
Hello Alfa. How are you?

Satan is great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? / There Are Going To Be Many Surprises On That Day / Pastor Chris : Hybrid Men Are Coming . Jude 1:6-9. (explosive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.