Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? (2835 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 3:55am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Satan is great.

How is your health these days?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:56am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:

How is your health these days?

Never been better. Our Satan is marvelous.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Never been better. Our Satan is marvelous.

Our?

So was the whole "I'm dying" thing a hoax?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Our?

So was the whole "I'm dying" thing a hoax?

Yes, our Satan.

No, it was no hoax. I will still die very soon. But I'm not dying yet. You misunderstood me.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, our Satan.

No, it was no hoax. I will still die very soon. But I'm not dying yet. You misunderstood me.

I was hoping it was a hoax. cry
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2014
texanomaly:

I was hoping it was a hoax. cry

I am hoping you give yourself to me. Totally.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I am hoping you give yourself to me. Totally.

Alfa you know that will not happen. I'm sure there are any number of women out there who would be happy to oblige you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wafa Sultan Aka GARBAGE MOUTH / What Holly Book Bible Says In Exodus 22:20 And What Holly Quran 60:8 Says. / Salvation And Tithe, Which Is Greater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.