Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Golden Globe 2008 Nominees - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Golden Globe 2008 Nominees (5365 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Winners Of The 2011 Golden Globe Awards / Chiwetel Ejiofor Nominated For A Golden Globe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Globe 2008 Nominees by Sapphic: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
KarmaMod:

don't mind Bliss, the girl in the pic was so gross that even Fela would reject her blindfolded.

Ogbele o. TOH, Is it Eve you are calling gross? Abeg, Eve is a lovely lass (Okay, the boobs didn't look gr8, but many girls guys would give her the time of day, including Abami Eda himself). What's not to like about this woman? Agreed we cannot all look "fab" when having sex. . . LOL tongue (Okay the photo was from way back. Before she became famous and was in bad taste I agree).

Re: Golden Globe 2008 Nominees by Sapphic: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
KarmaMod:

don't mind Bliss, the girl in the pic was so gross that even Fela would reject her blindfolded.

Ogbele o. TOH, Is it Eve you are calling gross? Abeg, Eve is a lovely lass (Okay, the boobs didn't look gr8, but many girls guys would give her the time of day, including Abami Eda himself). What's not to like about this woman? Agreed we cannot all look "fab" when having sex. . . LOL tongue (Okay the photo was from way back. Before she became famous and was in bad taste I agree).

Re: Golden Globe 2008 Nominees by KarmaMod(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
That was Eve? embarassed I thought it was some ajepako tart from Oshodi trying to "model" undecided

How embarrassing. . . for her
Re: Golden Globe 2008 Nominees by Sapphic: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
KarmaMod:

That was Eve? embarassed I thought it was some ajepako tart from Oshodi trying to "model" undecided

How embarrassing. . . for her

LOL. It was indeed Eve. From her days of being a stripper before she found fame or fame found her. That was why I put the pix there and I was going to change it before the omo onile gave me the boot from Nairaland. LOL
Re: Golden Globe 2008 Nominees by iice(f): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2009
KarmaMod:

I think I watch it out of habit/loyalty now. It's very sad.  cry  Last week only the first 10 mins were execellent, after that I tuned out. (if you havent seen the beginning of last week's premiere, you really should)

is sookie's brother a vampire abi why the horndog status? I'll look into it sha, if it's nothing more than some violence and lots of vampy sex, then I wont continue the series

Na, he's just a person, a not very bright one angry.  He just loovvves sex and more so when he gets high on V (Vampire Blood).  Anyway there are not only Vampires in the show.  One of the main characters Sam, is a shape shifter

Sisi Jinx:

Karma you have gba ton, it does RELY ON SEX AND VIOLENCE. . .  it's a vampire show, so I guess it's expected but that freaking accent makes me want to stab someone. Gah!

@ iice
Lmao. . . I'm sorry but show makes me blood boil and that her brother, the only person he hasn't slept with is his sister and granma. Sookie's best friend annoys the bejesus how out me. Do they have to make her the stereotypical black girl? Abeg jo. angry

Yeah, that's Surf the Channel.

I was a bit put off by the accent at first but it grew on me besides i like how Bill says Sookie kindda like Suckie grin  They are in Bon Temps, in Louisiana tongue  Bill has the southern accent since he is from Bon Temps.  Hahhh am i the only one who loves Tara? grin grin I like how she's always mad and vexing for everyone and everything.  The one time she did the smiling happy thing, i was freaked out grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NL Movie-Club: Summer 2011 Stakeout / Gulder Ultimate Search: A Sham? / Empire Season 2 Episode 2 – Without A Country | Download Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.