Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike (4212 Views)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] / Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by gistsky: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2014
The PDP governorship aspirant in Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has threatened to reverse the appointments of thirteen thousand teachers known as Ameachi's teachers as soon as he gets into office come 2015.
According to him, the recruitment did not favour the Rivers state indigenes.

His word;
WHEN WE GET INTO OFFICE, WE SHALL REVERSE THE APPOINTMENT OF THE 13000 TEACHERS.

“They said they want to be vice president, they went and employed 13000 teachers, how many of these people are Rivers people? they gave out scholarship, how many of these people are Rivers people? They denied Rivers people of their employment. We shall reverse all these when we get into office“

should this be the right step a right thinkin politician should take at this trying time?
Is dis man not campaignin against himself already?
Your opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by RockMaxi: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Wike technically loosing 13,000 votes... grin
Why gain a penny to lose a pound.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2014
He has shot himself on the foot.. Excellent campaign strategy for APC..

14 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2014
RockMaxi:

Those 13k also have those who are dependent on them for feeding when u factor in that Wike is on a long thing

13 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by babestell(f): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2014
See why we shouldn't vote this guy. Instead of him to tell us how he will make rivers better, he just wants to castigate everyyhing Amaechi has done

13 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by 2oby: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
I don't want to bliv e said did. is dis man a politician at all !

2 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by ziccoit: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
gistsky:
The PDP governorship aspirant in Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has threatened to reverse the appointments of thirteen thousand teachers known as Ameachi's teachers as soon as he gets into office come 2015.

His word;
WHEN WE GET INTO OFFICE, WE SHALL REVERSE THE APPOINTMENT OF THE 13000 TEACHERS.

“They said they want to be vice president, they went and employed 13000 teachers, how many of these people are Rivers people? they gave out scholarship, how many of these people are Rivers people? They denied Rivers people of their employment. We shall reverse all these when we get into office“

should this be the right step a right thinkin politician should take at this trying time?
Your opinion.

May be those he called non-indigenes should write an open later to him. Those pple get wahala plenty.

3 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by Omowhara(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2014
This is kind of statement you get from a man of inept reasoning faculty and a fully endorsed candidature of PEJ.. How can two people who don't know their left from right ever make a right decision.

10 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by dridowu: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2014
RockMaxi:

Technically not 13000 but above 15000 because those 13000 newly employed will inform their relatives about the latest news concerning their job and this will go against Wike. Statement like this also count against Obanikoro in 2007 when he said he will retrench LASTMA people .

7 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by wirinet(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
gistsky:

His word;

Your opinion.

Is this man speaking English or pidgin? Who are they that wanted to be vice president? And this man was our minister of education. No wonder the failure rate in WAEC exams is over 70%.

So this is the man Rivers people want to vote as their governor? Good luck to Rivers people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by san316(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
This is a perfect definition of cluelessness. even if he has that plan in mind, did he not think that 13k people are also voters? or are nonindigenes not allowed to vote?

Wike the man with oral diarrhoea. he thought he could use that to lure rivers people.

8 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2014
If true, the guy shot his ..........

Power must go round

Its the turn of Ogonis = Asari Dokunbo

1 Like

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by dBard: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
If true, the guy shot his ..........

Power must go round

Its the turn of Ogonis = Asari Dokunbo

Fat lot of good it did them.
The Ogonis should learn how to play politics the way it's played here, so they won't lose out both ways as it tends towards now.

@post.. I actually admire him for bin upfront n honest.
Truth is,Most of these Amaechis actions are Not sustainable n the next governor,whoever he'll be, will probably stop/reverse them.

No matter how much I dislike him, why should I criticize him f bin honest n upfront with me.

#that'sjustmesha
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by yomalex(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Suicide or what do you call this?

Are you planning to vote in 2015 Elections?
Check Your PVC Status Here
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Wow Wike you try well in campagning against yourself.

5 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by akinsadeez(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2014
I think this shows that Wike is so sure of victory in 2015 that he can afford to say anything and alienate whoever. He is really banking on presidential support. Expect heavy military presence in Rivers and the presidency doing everything possible to influence voters to vote for Wike
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by stopdat: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Congrats Wike for losing at least 13,000*4 =52,000

7 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by doctokwus: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
dBard:

Fat lot of good it did them.
The Ogonis should learn how to play politics the way it's played here, so they won't lose out both ways as it tends towards now.

@post.. I actually admire him for bin upfront n honest.
Truth is,Most of these Amaechis actions are Not sustainable n the next governor,whoever he'll be, will probably stop/reverse them.

No matter how much I dislike him, why should I criticize him f bin honest n upfront with me.

#that'sjustmesha
His statement,though politically I'll timed, wud av really been economically correct and forward thinking if he was actually thinking along dat line.But wike,being true to type in d statement said he wud retrench d teachers because many of them are not rivers state indigenes. In otherwords,he wud replace this present set with his own stooges,most likely party members who campaigned for him.Don't know about d other candidates but voting wike in wud b d biggest mistake made by people of rivers state.I can bet anything that within a yr of a wine governorship, people wud start complaining and there wud b falling outs with party faithfuls.D man is not just suitable for office.

2 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by gistsky: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Wike ll fail and cry like Ngige, no joke. Noise makers (the pride) hardly win elections, ask Abubakar Audu of kogi state.

5 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by dBard: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

His statement,though politically I'll timed, wud av really been economically correct and forward thinking if he was actually thinking along dat line.But wike,being true to type in d statement said he wud retrench d teachers because many of them are not rivers state indigenes. In otherwords,he wud replace this present set with his own stooges,most likely party members who campaigned for him.Don't know about d other candidates but voting wike in wud b d biggest mistake made by people of rivers state.I can bet anything that within a yr of a wine governorship, people wud start complaining and there wud b falling outs with party faithfuls.D man is not just suitable for office.

True as ur last statement may be, he is the Man of the moment.
His candidature actually presents more problems than it solves, but even the national pdp is in a quagmire on how to stop/settle him.
Concerning his suitability tho, only time will tell.
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by HzRF(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Where is the link to this post

Is it not a Facebook post

1 Like

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by ucheokpara100(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2014
he has a reason y he said that becos unemployed Rivers indigene are more than 13,000 so this will giv thm hope 2 die for him, but it would av been betta 2 promise thm job than making such statement because we hav christian mind we wouldnt wnt those peopl 2 loose their job.
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by martincbarton: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin grin See jam talk. I hope he knows those 13,000 teachers will vote including their families both neutral and extended. By the time you look at the cumulative effect, this Wike man just lost about 100,000 votes even before election.

1 Like

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by Spiff20(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
I fear for Rivers if this dumb thug wins, so many legacies created by Amaechi will head for the rocks. I smell dictatorship and despotism if he wins. Let's say No another ikwerre governor.
Vote Dakuku peterside come 2015
God bless Rivers!!

6 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by oluspencer(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Wike Failed as the Minister for Education and his failing like his boss and Madam again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by doctokwus: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2014
dBard:

True as ur last statement may be, he is the Man of the moment.
His candidature actually presents more problems than it solves, but even the national pdp is in a quagmire on how to stop/settle him.
Concerning his suitability tho, only time will tell.

U can tell a man's ability by his antecedents. This is a man who was corruption personified as obiokpor LGA chairman. This is a man who didn't understand his job description as education minister,supervening over one of d longest strikes during his short reign in d ministry.i
Even this his romance wt Dame Patience, do u think it wud last.Assuming d worse happens and both sides win,at best halfway into his tenure when he realises he has a possible 2nd tenure while gej has none,he wudnt b taking her instructions as he is now and u and i know,when u challenge someone as unrefined as d first lady,who in her heart of hearts feels she's actually occupying an exalted office,things tend to get ugly pretty fast.Remember also d other ethnic nationalities in rivers state are already bitter over d seeming usurpation of d seat by d ikwerres.I have genuine fears for a wike led Rivers state. Its like igniting a time bomb.As for him being d man of d moment,dats neither here nor there.

5 Likes

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by ahaika23: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Wike the indomitable! We know you have already won. No other contestant can boast like this because they know where they belong. Welcome development. We have a Rivers State where its indigens are left without jobs while non-indigens get all the benefits.
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by don33310(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2014
RockMaxi:

yea,very insensitive

1 Like

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by dBard: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

U can tell a man's ability by his antecedents. This is a man who was corruption personified as obiokpor LGA chairman. This is a man who didn't understand his job description as education minister,supervening over one of d longest strikes during his short reign in d ministry.i
Even this his romance wt Dame Patience, do u think it wud last.Assuming d worse happens and both sides win,at best halfway into his tenure when he realises he has a possible 2nd tenure while gej has none,he wudnt b taking her instructions as he is now and u and i know,when u challenge someone as unrefined as d first lady,who in her heart of hearts feels she's actually occupying an exalted office,things tend to get ugly pretty fast.Remember also d other ethnic nationalities in rivers state are already bitter over d seeming usurpation of d seat by d ikwerres.I have genuine fears for a wike led Rivers state. Its like igniting a time bomb.As for him being d man of d moment,dats neither here nor there.

Hate it or love it, and as disheartening as it may sound, Wike IS the Man of the moment.
There is no one@present that can pose an adequate challenge to him.
Dakuku, as wonderful a candidate as he is, doesn't have the political weight/clout/pull to oppose him.
Dakukus hopes were largely banked on Amaechis political structure, but even that right now, with d rumors abt Amaechis disillusionment with APC, is neither here nor there.
It's also a pity, that the state has always voted parties not candidates.

Concerning his romance with Dame Patie , u cannot put two ppl with egos the size of elephants in d same boat n not expect it to capsize.. might b fun to watch wen d meltdown occurs.

finally,like I said b4, time will tell.
All we can do is pray, observe and vote our conscience.
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by boma95(f): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2014
sorry sir tongue
uv just lost it grin
Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by nakamora: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Oh Lord arise & turn this plan of Ahitophel(Wike) to foolishness.Whosoever born of a woman planing this evil will never see/experience success in his endeavors in Jesus name.

Pls say Amen by clicking like.

1 Like

Re: 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike by bnovative(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2014
gistsky:

His word;

Your opinion.

source before any sensible comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House / Photo: You Are Wasting Time Nigerian Tells President Buhari. / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.