Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( (4546 Views)

How I Lost Over #20000 Through My Misplaced ATM Card.. / How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Latest Fraud Threat To GTB And Springbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by initialize(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

I visited another branch today to lay my complains and i was told they cant see history of my transaction. Am so suprise

I guess they are wishing you happy new year indirectly....

Nigerian banks are not ready for internet banking
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
initialize:

I guess they are wishing you happy new year indirectly....

Nigerian banks are not ready for internet banking

Access Bank is very well ready
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by initialize(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

Access Bank is very well ready

Make I go open Access Bank account join... How much I get sef...grin
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
initialize:

Make I go open Access Bank account join... How much I get sef...grin

lol!
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by initialize(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

lol!

Na so, Oga mi!

Happy New Year Young!!!

Init says Thank you
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Can i transfer funds directly with access bank's platform

Any other advantages of using accessbank's services because i hate stories that touch
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
dunkem21:

I dont think its right to de-market or advertise any bank on a public forum like this. It violates the CBN laws.

That said, you can get your money back if you aggressively pursue it. These days, the lines of top echelons of the bank are made available on their boards, fliers or on request. You can also complain thru the social media(facebook, twitter, bank site et al). They go answer you sharpaly.

The last straw is to escalate it to the CBN. Please, this should be your last option as it will attract heavy sanction to the bank if it is verified.

Goodluck.

Before I forget, if you succeed, dont forget to buy your boy, zobo.

If the suppose banks don't want to be de-market in public forums like this, they shouldn't wait till customers aggressively pursue them to do their jobs.

Taking to your advise....Ymodulous is aggressively pursuing them grin
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
tooltip:

Any other advantages of using accessbank's services because i hate stories that touch

Yes you can.

On access banking platform transfer is instant to any bank, at any time and any day. Also if you get stories that touch just call the customer care and ask them to call you back that you have no credit on your phone, try will do it and attend to your problem with immediate effect.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

If the suppose banks don't want to be de-market in public forums like this, they shouldn't wait till customers aggressively pursue them to do their jobs.

Taking to your advise....Ymodulous is aggressively pursuing them grin

Lol! i have done this tirelessly. In the first two months i was so active, as time went on i just got tired.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
tooltip:

Yes swiftly to other bank accounts...It hits the recepient almost immediately.

Even if there are issues in between, you can get it resolved by calling their contact center, twitting at their twitter handle and tops 24hrs you are good.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by adewasco2k(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
^^ interesting because GTB "instant" transfer even to a GTB account is not instant...might even take up to an hour before the recipient gets it in his/her account. #sad
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol! i have done this tirelessly. In the first two months i was so active, as time went on i just got tired.

Oga you never really wan pursue that money....I know you will when you ate ready.

These banks can really frustrate one especially on emergency.

Had issues with GTB bank over a failed transaction earlier this year and they said I will have to wait for 90 - 120days before it can be resolved..... The CC that gave me that news won't forget me in a hurry neither will the branch.

#Impatientme
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
adewasco2k:
^^ interesting because GTB "instant" transfer even to a GTB account is not instant...might even take up to an hour before the recipient gets it in his/her account. #sad

Access bank does well in that regards....Instant noodles kind of transfer.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yes swiftly to other bank accounts...It hits the recepient almost immediately.

Even if there are issues in between, you can get it resolved by calling their contact center, twitting at their twitter handle and tops 24hrs you are good.

I don port oh!, kirikita kirikita!
Hehehe
No vex are these services limited to current account holders?
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Imagine calling Gtbanks CC, that is not toll free for 30 mins.....while you wait for your call to be picked, so you can lay a complaint
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
tooltip:

Hehehe

No they aren't. It applies to all
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Oga you never really wan pursue that money....I know you will when you ate ready.

These banks can really frustrate one especially on emergency.

Had issues with GTB bank over a failed transaction earlier this year and they said I will have to wait for 90 - 120days before it can be resolved..... The CC that gave me that news won't forget me in a hurry neither will the branch.

#Impatientme

Madam,

Any time i visit the bank now, they just direct me to use one phone and call 8100
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

No they aren't. It applies to all

I can see myself in access bank,lol
Thanks bro!
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ymodulus: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
tooltip:
Imagine calling Gtbanks CC, that is not toll free for 30 mins.....while you wait for your call to be picked, so you can lay a complaint

Lol! Access customer care is also not Toll free but you can be rest assured that you will be answered in less than 5 minutes. Also when they pick you can ask them to call you back. I called them today to ask for my account balance and when the customer care picked, i told her no card. she asked me to drop and called me immediately.

Access bank also call me at times and thank me for banking with them.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
tooltip:

Hehehe

Not just current account holders....I operate savings account and enjoy the mentioned benefits.

#Porting2015
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by adewasco2k(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

Access bank does well in that regards....Instant noodles kind of transfer.

this is amazing really, if so many people can guaranty Access banks internet banking to be this good then sure i believe they are one of the best, #porting2015

Pertaining calling CC, it might sound very unbelievable but i have spent close to N5000 naira in just a day calling them.

BTW happy new year everyone
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:

Madam,

Any time i visit the bank now, they just direct me to use one phone and call 8100

To them....Asking you to go use their stupid phone to call 81000 is swag.

GTB been pissing folks off since 1500BC.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
adewasco2k:

this is amazing really, if so many people can guaranty Access banks internet banking to be this good then sure i believe they are one of the best, #porting2015

Pertaining calling CC, it might sound very unbelievable but i have spent close to N5000 naira in just a day calling them.

BTW happy new year everyone

If calling too expensive... Twit at them, they respond fast.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by adewasco2k(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
tyconcepts:

If calling too expensive... Twit at them, they respond fast.

yes they do, but they will still ask you to call.....i have tried that severally.

last resort will still be call bla bla bla or send an email to (they reply emails like after 24hrs)
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by tyconcepts(f): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
adewasco2k:

yes they do, but they will still ask you to call.....i have tried that severally.

last resort will still be call bla bla bla or send an email to (they reply emails like after 24hrs)

May God deliver us from banking poor services in 2015....Amen
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by koning: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
koning:

Had the exact same experience with Diamond bank. The ATM made that ' counting of money' sound, but no dime was dispensed. I am giving them till Monday to credit my N20,000 back before I launch an expansive negative campaign.

Diamond bank is safe. They have responded positively. However, it will be nice if it's done faster.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by Ty207: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2015
When it come to internet banking i choose access bank (accessmobile)...Have been using them for over 15months no single wahala.
Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by osile2012: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Rate Top Brands Products and People in Nigeria, Click the link on my signature.[/size]

Re: How I Lost 20,000 Naira To GTB This Holidays :( by herboshedhe(f): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Access bank... Moi bank grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal Required / . / Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.