Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,870 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Appeal To All: Feminism - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal To All: Feminism (18713 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Afrobasic(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
lmao.

Nothing to dish.

Tired discussions
Same lame lines
Same merry go rounds
Same adamant bullheadedness

It never ends.

You go tire grin
But it is hot and you can have fun while at it.

No problem, I'm ready for all that. Especially feminism (even the word irks me)
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
read back up.

were you the one tpia was referring to as the lady(?) i thought she was talking about an imaginary lady - you know tpia is full of mystery
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

Remove that 'm' from your moniker. It's creeping me out. Or are you $hemale?

Get used to it tongue
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

were you the one tpia was referring to as the lady(?) i thought she was talking about an imaginary lady - you know tpia is full of mystery
yea.

Busy body like her. Just got into something that is not her business and started looking for trouble.

She's lucky I'm not as crazy as she is.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afrobasic:

Especially feminism (even the word irks me)
your cross. Cos you're gonna be hearing plenty of it everywhere around here. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
yea.

Busy body like her. Just got into something that is not her business and started looking for trouble.

She's lucky I'm not as crazy as she is.

she needs love.
if you know any crackhead in your neighbourhood, give tpia to him. grin

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by YourCoffin: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
zeb04:
please don't be silly.if being a man means going back and forth on an issue then I have no business replying you.

Here I was thinking I was about to chat with a level-headed pro-feminism. I deserve a spank for doubting my belief for a second!

True, you have no business replying me. I made the mistake of quoting you and what do you know after all?

Before I bid you bye, I'll let you know one thing: I'm a man and if I say being a man is picking up a stone and flinging it into the air, it's what being a man is. Not a definition from some uncouth pro-feminism who had never had an erection before....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

she needs love.
if you know any crackhead in your neighbourhood, give tpia to him. grin
i will pity the crackhead. I'm too kind for that
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
i will pity the crackhead. I'm too kind for that

chaiiiii
what about sisterhood? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

chaiiiii
what about sisterhood? cheesy
I could actually help with that.

I used to be in a convent when I was a good girl. (Surprised?)

Tell her to contact me for details on how to join.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
I could actually help with that.

I used to be in a convent when I was a good girl. (Surprised?)

Tell her to contact me for details on how to join.

don't worry - i will send her to your house.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by zeb04(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
YourCoffin:

Here I was thinking I was about to chat with a level-headed pro-feminism. I deserve a spank for doubting my belief for a second!

True, you have no business replying me. I made the mistake of quoting you and what do you know after all?

Before I bid you bye, I'll let you know one thing: I'm a man and if I say being a man is picking up a stone and flinging it into the air, it's what being a man is. Not a definition from some uncouth pro-feminism who had never had an erection before....
why are you so pained? stop being silly is not an insult ( I can see i have to make that clear).

Anyways, I've had my fill of these these thread so don't bring me back

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

physiology make-ups?
you are a big fool - go on google and see the number of pregnant women that die in nigeria annually? maybe all of them aren't christians.

why do you have to toil everyday to make ends meet? you have spent 30 years of your life on formal education & yet what you have to show for it is slightly above minimum wage - which cannot even feed you adequately. yet you don't think you carry a curse on your head?

you must be silly.....
You're the fool here.
How do you expect to birth a child without pains? Even goats has pains while birthing their kids or would you say goats were cursed too?
Let me tell you, it's a normal thing to expect as soon as Adam and Eve found out they were naked and expected to have sex. Before then, they knew nothing about such things.
As for the tilling of the ground, there was no rain during adamic era. That was why God said Adam will have to till.
Gen 2:5 says ''..and every herbs of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.'' So, you can imagine the tilling Adam have to do, to atleast reach the underground water to supply the root of their crops.
Now tell me, how many farmers till and till? Even leftover seeds can sprout by itself without any help.
Also, the world we have now is a modern world. So tell me, how we're still under the curse? Oh! You expect food to fall from the sky without any work...definition of a lazy man. Shior.

9 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
I am sure the thread has achieved what it was created to.

RoyalRoy/Tgirl4real,

Please lock the thread

@All catching fun, my apologies cheesy
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

You're the fool here.
How do you expect to birth a child without pains? Even goats has pains while birthing their kids or would you say goats were cursed too?

animals don't need epidurals to give birth & they cope just fine. i had a female dog & all her deliveries were almost painless - why is yours different? the whole village must know if you are about to drop a child & yet you don't think you are cursed?

Let me tell you, it's a normal thing to expect as soon as Adam and Eve found out they were naked and expected to have sex. Before then, they knew nothing about such things.
As for the tilling of the ground, there was no rain during adamic era. That was why God said Adam will have to till.
Gen 2:5 says ''..and every herbs of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.'' So, you can imagine the tilling Adam have to do, to atleast reach the underground water to supply the root of their crops.

adam had sėx before even eve was made. you are a slowpoke! adam had a mistress before eve - how would adam be ignorant about sėx? as soon as adam realised all other animals were in pair, he became lonely and he was given a mistress!

Now tell me, how many farmers till and till? Even leftover seeds can sprout by itself without any help.

the tilling is a figure of speech - it means men must work before they eat unlike when they ate freely in eden. so whenever you get an employment letter, the curse you carry is manifesting. grin

Also, the world we have now is a modern world. So tell me, how we're still under the curse?

that's exactly the point.....
modern world & christianity don't mix. if you wanna embrace the modern world, drop christianity. the two cannot coexist!

Oh! You expect food to fall from the sky without any work ...definition of a lazy man. Shior.

without the curse you carry, that was the grand design. that plot changed after God cursed man & woman. in a nutshell, you still carry the curse & it's permanent - nothing can reverse it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

animals don't need epidurals to give birth & they cope just fine. i had a female dog & all her deliveries were almost painless - why is yours different? the whole village must know if you are about to drop a child & yet you don't think you are cursed?

adam had sėx before even eve was made. you are a slowpoke! adam had a mistress before eve - how would adam be ignorant about sėx? as soon as adam realised all other animals were in pair, he became lonely and he was given a mistress!

the tilling is a figure of speech - it means men must work before they eat unlike when they ate freely in eden. so whenever you get an employment letter, the curse you carry is manifesting. grin

that's exactly the point.....
modern world & christianity don't mix. if you wanna embrace the modern world, drop christianity. the two cannot coexist!

without the curse you carry, that was the grand design. that plot changed after God cursed man & woman. in a nutshell, you still carry the curse & it's permanent - nothing can reverse it.
And the lie begins.
We uses epidurals because we're the higher mammals with cognitive reasoning and intelligence, you aint different from them thou.
Anyway, I'm not here to discuss whatever version of bible you use but according to mine, the first human were Adam and Eve, and they didn't know they were näked.
Lastly, God's design wasn't about gluttoness in the first place. If that's all you think about.. Let me leave you to your stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

And the lie begins.
We uses epidurals because we're the higher mammals with cognitive reasoning and intelligence, you aint different from them thou.

forget higher mammals - you use epidurals because you carry the curse on yourself like a birthmark.

Anyway, I'm not here to discuss whatever version of bible you use but according to mine, the first human were Adam and Eve, and they didn't know they were näked.

shut up & learn from me - i am your superior. go online & find out about lilith. she's the first woman in eden before she fell out with adam cos she wouldn't bow to him. she was made from dust like adam & eve was made from adam's ribs - this is why you are the weaker vessel. grin

Lastly, God's design wasn't about gluttoness in the first place. If that's all you think about.. Let me leave you to stupidity.

what has free food gotta do with gluttony? look at your logic for heaven's sake. that something is free means it would be abused? this is why majority of earth's inhabitants believe your gender cannot reason logically without a dose of emotional outbursts. when you learn to separate emotions from logic, please holla @ me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
dinachi:
Though I think this whole thread is a subtle lame attempt by the OP to resurrect interest in feminism. The truth is most members now avoid feminist threads like a plague knowing that the word is hate filled. No sensible decent human being worth their salt will waste their time supporting that idiocy, especially as practiced online by some female clowns like the OP.
and you are part of the least that will rush to them as if free alomo is being served on those threads undecided

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by zeb04(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
and you are part of the least that will rush to them as if free alomo is being served on those threads undecided
kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Caveatemptor:
As far as I am concerned,there are no real feminists on this forum in any form. All we have are fake feminists masquerading as internet warriors,who want to have their cake and eat it too.
This is true because you know every female member offline undecided
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
Oya who wan challenge me? grin
go to sleep
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

forget higher mammals - you use epidurals because you carry the curse on yourself like a birthmark.

shut up & learn from me - i am your superior. go online & find out about lilith. she's the first woman in eden before she fell out with adam cos she wouldn't bow to him. she was made from dust like adam & eve was made from adam's ribs - this is why you are the weaker vessel. grin

what has free food gotta do with gluttony? look at your logic for heaven's sake. that something is free means it would be abused? this is why majority of earth's inhabitants believe your gender cannot reason logically without a dose of emotional outbursts. when you learn to separate emotions from logic, please holla @ me.
I only abide by the inspired scriptures written by Moses, not men. Gerrrit.
Like I said earlier, you're better left to your stupidity. And let me tell you, the only curse that took its stand was death. Apart from this death, nothing else was permutated because God is merciful. He said man will till the ground but in the end, he brought down rain..
It's a norm for women to have pain when birthing a child, so that's aint a curse.
He also said, men will rule the women which was the norm in the adamic era because only men were capable of tilling the deserted soil and without it, the women would have nothing to feed on, so they have to depend on the men. Even then, God made Deborah a leader to rule over the isralites...
As you can see, none of these curses ever materalized except death. And the death we're talking about is the death of the soul, and this has been nullified by the death of his son, Christ. Now, christians have the hope of living forever through the death of his son.
So, whether you puff and puff, It won't change anything. I repeat no curse existed or took its stand for so long, except death!
And next time, you shut up when the word christianity comes up 'cos you know nothing about it. It's not by force.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

I only abide by the inspired scriptures written by Moses, not men. Gerrrit.
Like I said earlier, you're better left to your stupidity. And let me tell you, the only curse that took its stand was death.

you are a verminous cretin!
how do you people sleep at night with this level of stupidity in your genes? you mean Jesus retained some curses and lifted some? grin cheesy grin

Apart from this death, nothing else was permutated because God is merciful. He said man will till the ground but in the end, he brought down rain..
It's a norm for women to have pain when birthing a child, so that's aint a curse.
He also said, men will rule the women which was the norm in the adamic era because only men were capable of tilling the deserted soil and without it, the women would have nothing to feed on, so they have to depend on the men.

you are a consummate rëtard!
until adam & eve were cursed, no other human existed. no other woman gave birth & no other man tilled the soil. how could it be a norm when it was unprecedented? is this what you would tell your kids? women like you should be legally prohibited from having kids.

Even then, God made Deborah a leader to rule over the isralites...
As you can see, none of these curses ever materalized except death. And the death we're talking about is the death of the soul, and this has been nullified by the death of his son, Christ. Now, christians have the hope of living forever through the death of his son.

you have no hope!
you are just a mere gentile - you were never in God's grand plan. the refusal of the jews to grasp the gospel is the reason you suddenly see yourself as part of the grand plan.

So, whether you puff and puff, It won't change anything. I repeat no curse existed or took its stand for so long, except death!
And next time, you shut up when the word christianity comes up 'cos you know nothing about it. It's not by force.

even your pastor would get tutored by me - i finished the bible at the age of 15 - i have perused it more than a dozen times since then. at your age, you never knew adam had a mistress before eve & you called yourself a christian? may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen goblins.

you disgrace yourself & your church. get out of my sight before you embarrass yourself further.

8 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by troy20(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2014
who the fvck do you think you are bukatyn?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2014
aisha2:
It is Ile, Cococandy and EfemenaXY that cause all these things oh.
These women can write big big English and long ones self for Africa. They will intimidate these men who will go and cram dictionary too and prepare for the next thread to show off their newly learned language so to sparj argument they will shout " feminisim " Cococandy and EfemenaXY will start writing and writing and the boys too will start showing off what they have learned.

Bwahaha!! grin grin

Chai! U bad o!! grin

If only these women will be quiet and enter kitchen like me the word feminisim too will find rest in this section

Yes maam! I'm on it! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin

grin grin

ROTFLMAO! grin grin grin

LWKMD!! grin grin grin

Lol!! grin grin grin

Efe, don't kee me with laff, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by AfricanApple(f): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2014
coogar, I asked you a question and I will not leave you alone until you answer me
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

Bwahaha!! grin grin

Chai! U bad o!! grin

Yes maam! I'm on it! cheesy

Stay in the kitchen let it be ya 2015 resolution. Stop giving these boys high blood pressure
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bennyrazz: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Welcome to the thread

The mission of the OP is simple: if you do not agree with certain posts/posters/threads, of what use is it to keep quoting them?

Just ignore
so if someone post nonsense or gibberish we should just ignore them? what is wrong with educating them?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2014
bennyrazz:
so if someone post nonsense or gibberish we should just ignore them? what is wrong with educating them?

I have requested the thread be closed but the moderators think otherwise or have not seen my post

I will reply since you quoted me... (Think it is not polite to ignore your question especially as it is on my thread grin)

If I believe women are the head of the family and you believe me are the head, how many times do you want to educate me? Will it not be weird if you follow me from post to post chanting that men are the head when I have refused to shift grounds?

If there was a standard definition of the head of the family and you decide to invent your own definition or assume my definition, is it my fault? If I state that all gays are pedophiles, should gays keep correcting me all the time especially as both parties know that neither will change their stance or shift grounds?

Imagine always engaging Muslims on NL about the wrongness/rightness of their religion when you are not on evangelism?

Some things will never change, I see no point going back and forth fruitlessly

Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bennyrazz: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
bukatyne:

I have requested the thread be closed but the moderators think otherwise or have not seen my post

I will reply since you quoted me... (Think it is not polite to ignore your question especially as it is on my thread grin)

If I believe women are the head of the family and you believe me are the head, how many times do you want to educate me? Will it not be weird if you follow me from post to post chanting that men are the head when I have refused to shift grounds?

If there was a standard definition of the head of the family and you decide to invent your own definition or assume my definition, is it my fault? If I state that all gays are pedophiles, should gays keep correcting me all the time especially as both parties know that neither will change their stance or shift grounds?

Imagine always engaging Muslims on NL about the wrongness/rightness of their religion when you are not on evangelism?

Some things will never change, I see no point going back and forth fruitlessly

Have a great day
if I get you correctly, the basis of this thread is to say women are or should be the head of the family? if this is your internet belief, why should I waste my time quoting you when I know reverse is the case in the real world. My only problem is most women on here don't practice what they preach. Their posts are geared towards misleading young innocent ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014
bennyrazz:
if I get you correctly, the basis of this thread is to say women are or should be the head of the family? if this is your internet belief, why should I waste my time quoting you when I know reverse is the case in the real world. My only problem is most women on here don't practice what they preach. Their posts are geared towards misleading young innocent ladies out there.

Bennyrazz,

I am not interested in any back and forth on this thread

The man/woman is the head thingy was used for explanation purposes

This thread was not even to discussion feminism/anti-feminism...

Kindly read the OP again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.