Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] (34134 Views)

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin / Atiku Abubakar's 2015 Campaign Shoes (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by thaoriginator: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Acidosis:

But "Abacha is not 'kwuorruft" grin
But ur father is kwuoruft ba?
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Yes o!
dailing *555*Sai Buhari 2015#
Congratulations! General Muhammadu Buhari has been declared the next Nigerian President

Text "Confirm" to "2015"

APC....everywhere you go!!!

cheesy cheesy cool
u are creative
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by drstainlex: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by RAO1(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Its still the same thing.
k....u b learner... so Abraham Lincoln is a fool
..#research ..your time starts now
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by eduxerxes: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
iluvnaija:
Another version.
It's not a recharge card.

@op try again.

It's not a recharge card but donation card. It's for those who cannot go to bank to donate. It's N100 to support Buhari's campaign.

If you join APC BBM channel you get the full information.
which is the Original APC BBM channel pls. I wanna join immed.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Akpan107(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
I saw some of it Yesterday, hmmmm.
GEJ till Buhari provide his school Certificate.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by muh4lyf(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
olusolaj:
Too desperate.
Must you get there by all cost?
Must you get there by force?
2003, 2007, 2011 and now 2014.
Pa buhari it's a pity to keep wasting money every elections (here you have atleast 1million naira in your account)
It's a pity to keep repeating your failure for four consecutive elections.
I will advise you to try your local govt chairman (only if you can succeed).

GEJ till pa buhari become born again
That's the question you should ask GEJ who resorted to killing his people just to become the president for 4years.. The same question you should ask GEJ who is trying to break the country brought together by loyal Nigerians... I think that question is meant for you... Stop being tribalistic and let's focus on Nigeria been better... Nobody holy pass,including you and I...
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by kingthreat(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2014
porka:

Huh?

So he is violent after all.

Very scary!

Well he has a military career unlike cowards like you who cannot stand up to a simple thug on the street.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Brown419(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm so so sorry to our Nigerias
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by ademoladeji(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
udyheart01:

The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know

#VoteWisely
I know both devils... I'm goin for the old whom I think he's better than the current inflicting hardship on ME...

#Vote4Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by KwoiZabo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
RAO1:

k....u b learner... so Abraham Lincoln is a fool
..#research ..your time starts now
Abraham Lincoln contested for various positions not one.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by TedRitz: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
eazysmiles:

BRO, YOU REALLY NEED TO COME UP WITH MORE LIES TO CHANGE THE PEOPLE'S DECISION TO VOTE BUHARI COME 2015. WE ALL VOTED EN MASS FOR THE OTUOKE MAN IN THE LAST ELECTION BUT HE HAS REALLY SHOWN US HOW CLUELESS A LEADER HE IS. I REFUSE TO BE DECEIVED TWICE grin

Which lies...

A perennial presidential candidate (buharai) says the president is #Clueless yet the ONLY Federal Varsity & Almajiri schools in HIS STATE where built by the same #Clueless president .

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEQJYffhMzA
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by Unionised(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
melvin0004:
I hate calling people names on social media, bt guy u no follow.

I hate calling people names on social media, thats why I will not call you dense.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
KwoiZabo:

[size=22pt]Thomas A. Edison quotes
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison

He found 4 ways not to approach elections , that's the disambiguation / relevance of the Thomas Edison quote [/size]
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Teammi:
naija u 2 much

We no wan see your blog , na by force ? ? ?
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by DaBullIT(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
simplemach:
APC airtime. Is he trying to gather money to pay back the one he used to build his houses?

Its not recharge card, it's support card, a reasonable Nigerian would know that .
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by udyheart01(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
ademoladeji:
I know both devils... I'm goin for the old whom I think he's better than the current inflicting hardship on ME...

#Vote4Change
Obviously Change Is Constant.... Devils Get Levels o

#GEJ2015
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by akanbiaa(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
It's Donation Card for those that can't go to bank not recharge card. People are donating for the GMB just as they donated for Obama, so if he wins no cabal will hold him to ransoms over billions donated but the people will be the only ones he will answer too those that toiled under the sun to vote him and also the card is as low as 100 naira. The Title of the post is Misleading The OP should change it to donation card and not recharge card.
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by lohresloco: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Story for the gods.....
coolhamid:
When you have a president who takes IBB as his Political father, what else do you expect from you such president?
When you have a president whose wife challenges an elected governor, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who was dancing the following day chibok girls were kidnapped, what else do you expect from such president?
When you have a president who believes corruption is not Nigeria's problem but just a perception, what else do you expect from such leader?
when you have president who sees some ethnic groups as his enemies, what else do you expect from such president?
Finally, when you have a president who doesn't give a damn about declaring his statement of account publicly, what else do you expect from such president?

Vote wisely my people, Vote for change.
Vote GMB/Osinbajo
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by lohresloco: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:
If Buhari like he should go and start printing ballot papers, he will surely lose the election again,

Failed on Arrival.

Insha Allah Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.
walahi fa........ He's an embarrassment to us up north
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by seunlaww(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
KwoiZabo:
smh
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by ademoladeji(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
udyheart01:

Obviously Change Is Constant.... Devils Get Levels o

#GEJ2015

#GMB2015
#GMB2019
Re: Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] by CARRYyourYOUTHS: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
NEW NIGER------DELTA YOUTHS FOR GEN BUHARI, in you we trust ,Carry Youths Along SIR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Holds Inauguration Dinner/party In Style / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.