Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica (26098 Views)

Tinubu's Solution To Nigeria's Economic Problems / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
if only APC could be manned enough to field a good candidate for the presidential election. if only .....
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by WIZGUY69(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided
[size=24]just because buhari didn't steal while in office, buhari - ACTOR. GEJ & SONS - BOSS. grin [/size]
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Simitrendy: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Acidosis:
APC rogues, come here and defend your boss
I knew u didnt read the instruction oga seun wrote he said "dont make racist and tribalistic comments" wise up this 2015 new era
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by davvyRanking: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by ogaofficer(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Sunymoore(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
humnsikan:
r
kaka22:
G
caslord:
Okay
jboy73:
Yra
Acidosis:
grin
lilmax:
Okay
Acidosis:
grin

This is seriously bad for your health

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by wisolf(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'm so tired of hearing why I shouldn't vote Buhari,need to start hearing reasons I should vote Jonathan again.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by adaweezy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
kaka22:
G
caslord:
Okay
jboy73:
Yra
caslord:
Okay
SmooshCHN:
Hmm
NJPot:
ok na
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]Hmmm[/size]
Acidosis:
grin

This Year .. Una no get New Year Resolutions??
#SAIBUHARI
#SAIAMBODE
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Usmandanfodio: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will stabilize world oil prices

I will end kworopshun

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by adonismuller(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
OP Funny enough, you don't just take encyclopaedia as sole source of information, because anybody can enter whatever satisfies their sentiment. Britannica is an encyclopaedia itself. You need to tell from economic indices to decode success or failure of a government.
Inflation rate relative to previous year(s)
Unemployment/Employment rate relative the previous year(s)
Gross National Income
Gross Domestic Product
Budget
Balance of trade etc.

is this all you gat for his defense?
Please don't disappoint us,go to encyclopedia and include your own and bring it up for his defense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Trafford(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Every post now is about elections... today buhari, tomorrow Jonathan. I dnt even knw who to vote anymore. If buhari wins, insurgency in d south, Jonathan wins, insurgency in d north.
I think both of them should step down for someone else. That's d only way we'll achieve peace in this forth coming elections

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmm so much for mai adalchi... you think no one is watch

sai GEJ har ga 2019... im baka yarda ba... ga fili ga doki..

hmm.. so even military was fed up so much so that ibb had to strike... GMB not electable since 1985!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by adaweezy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari can't solve our problems..

Gej can't..

Why don't we try Mrs Oluremi Sonaiya of kowa party grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by adonismuller(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
buoye1:
Yes he cannot!but i ll definitely vote 4 him cos he a better candidate 2 jonathan....my opinion
quote me with insult and die like a fowl......my choice is GMB
are u scared of being quoted? You are a fooooooool lol
I am waiting to die like a fowl. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by dipopooo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
We all knw dat Buhari has ntin 2 offer.

GEJTILLAPCPRESENTABETTERCANDIDATE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by donbrowser(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:
The Major General will try to fight kolorption and also waka go OPEC to stabilize the price of crude oil. grin
Its called kwarrapshun

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by bondingman: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria is on the right track economically now.
Let's not draw ourselves back by voting someone that wasn't able to deliver some years ago.
Vote GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by naijareferee: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
when you lack ideas...u resort to violence...
my only fear is the north after ther election.

buhari has never been a ruler...will never be a ruler.
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simitrendy:
Who are dis haters for God Sake All We Want Is GMB-OSINBAJO2015

is it hate or presenting facts for you to consider you GMB 2015 stand... but in any case your opinion is yours... cheesy
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by cashkid: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheap publicity 4 d general these fools fail 2 understnd dat d more dey cntinue wit all dese useless falsehood dey cald write up. D more dey present general as a threat 2 them pples mind are already made up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by baybeeboi: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerian Politicians and Masses fooling themselves since 1960
We don't have such people here in Yemen
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Firefire(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
donbrowser:

[size=18pt]Its called kwarrapshun[/size]

grin grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Adminisher: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
AcidosisMega:

This is a western journal telling things about Buhari we should all be proud of. The man completely rejected all their economic conditionalities for loans which would have wrecked Nigeria. Nigerians never complained or went on strike during his regime until IBB and his boys struck to save his neck. We rationed foreign exchange to productive sectors only and were very sane in spending. Guess what other countries did not wholly accept western conditions?, China and India, When IBB brought his own western economic solutions Nigeria got completely wrecked.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by knightsTempler: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
How can Buhari solve any economic problem this pic below explains it all.

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Adminisher: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adminisher:

This is a western journal telling things about Buhari we should all be proud of. The man completely rejected all their economic conditionalities which would have wrecked Nigeria. Nigerians never complained or went on strike during his regime until IBB and his boys struck to save his neck. We rationed foreign exchange to productive sectors only and were very sane in spending. Guess what other countries did not wholly accept western conditions?, China and India, When IBB brought his own western economic solutions Nigeria got completely wrecked.
Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by jimmy101231(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
OP Funny enough, you don't just take encyclopaedia as sole source of information, because anybody can enter whatever satisfies their sentiment. Britannica is an encyclopaedia itself. You need to tell from economic indices to decode success or failure of a government.
Inflation rate relative to previous year(s)
Unemployment/Employment rate relative the previous year(s)
Gross National Income
Gross Domestic Product
Budget
Balance of trade etc.

though I no be buhari fans but the Op no get point

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Marvyx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
He couldn't change things in his regime and he suddenly thinking he can change things now.

Nice way to delude yourself in an old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Marvyx:
He couldn't change things in his regime and he suddenly thinking he can change things now.

Nice way to delude yourself in an old age.

He changed a lot. I was there, you probably were not even born.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
chelseabmw:
GEJ till 2019

After 2019 buhari can come but for now, No way

APC should try and bring someone cool by 2019 then I can vote for them... for now I will manage with GEJ

PS.... I dont like GEJ n GMB.... Buh the devil u know is better than d angel u don't know

God bless us all

Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by lacasa: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
One question tht beats all dis quotations of stats n figures is;

Has Jonathan failed or performed at average?

•Answer is NO.

Is Buhari's track record as past president, minister, governor and Chairman of ptf good or above average?

•Answer is YES.

So simply, in a test the better results carry the day.

So GMB should lead us for the next 4years!

I and mu family, neighbors, friends, and community are going for APCs General Buhari and Professor Osinbajo.

Ask yrself and decide, your children's future is not a sentimental matter. THINK!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica by Simitrendy: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
hisblud:

is it hate or presenting facts for you to consider you GMB 2015 stand... but in any case your opinion is yours... cheesy
I wld hv replied u buh ur last statement kept me mute "but in case your opinion is yours" learn how to paddle ur canoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.