Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) (47792 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy / Sinach And Her Hubby Takes A Cute Selfie With Nollywood Star / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its really nice of them to have gone home this yuletide. Check out the pics

See happiness everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LaurelP(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
More pics

1 Like

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Aybee92(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
waw
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
seems she didn't make enough money from her musical career

Cus I was expecting to see the mansion she built in her village but na tree and bushes I dey see instead

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by LaurelP(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1:
seems she didn't make a enough money from her musical career

Cus I was expecting to see the mansion she built in her village but na tree and bushes I dey see instead

Wat do u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Wendy80(f): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
^^^
If u have nothing good to say(post)about someone then say(post) nothing.

9 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by delishpot: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1:

That tree and bush dey behind her manssion(s)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who are they?
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Nastydroid(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
alright cheesy
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by inemani: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Was xpectin to see sth, she s cute by d way

1 Like

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Ocutegan(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
sinach. igbotic face,yankee voice

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
so? What's the big deal?
What's so special about travelling?
I'm here in my village with my Grandmom who's likely a virgin like Adokiye.

Why aren't there cars and mansion(s)

5 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ocutegan:
sinach. igbotic face,yankee voice
you expected a face like that of weird MC?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by veave(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1:

And this is how we know those who are yet to grow up- SMH

25 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
the husband's teeth though. Looking very much like a shovel
Airforce1:

maybe she sings on credit

2 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na dis kain thread dey enter front page

1 Like

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Janeify(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
She looks good...
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Janeify(f): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
the husband's teeth though. Looking very much like a shovel
maybe she sings on credit
Lol.

Shovel kwa
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by jairusben(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
looking at d topic i was like..hu e kum concern na
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Trendy247: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
LOL... NO BE SMALL VILLAGE BE DAT O. Na d kain village wey i dey see for naija film
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by angelTI(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Osinachi...........

1 Like

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
is she born ragain? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by benuejosh: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmmmmm.. ok
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by queebeediva(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one ooo she looks happy and fine.
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by fikimaniastick: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
she's happy
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by killemslim(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Her not having mansions evrywher is as a result of us prefering to buy a million copies of wizkid et al albums,show promoters who rather pay d above mentioned millions jst to influence teenagers negatively,telecommunication giants landing multi millas on their tables rather dan someone who blesses souls. I bliv she's not doing bad though.

27 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Osinachi Kalu, gonna name my son or daughter Osinachi

2 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
niceee

www.kingebuka.com

BEST BLOG EVER !!!
Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1:

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by carterguccy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please who are they?? We've never heard of them here in the moon oooo..

1 Like

Re: Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) by darepoju(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members / Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.