Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections (10421 Views)

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
http://leadership.ng/news/398309/apc-pledges-work-violence-free-elections

I'm glad they've pledged to ensure a violence free election. The 2011 post-election violence was so devastating. I will never forget that day.

Thank God oooh, APC ? undecided
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kaniyar su PDP!

Za su chi kasa a rannan election.

Sai buhari in Allah ya kai mu!

Ba ko wanne abu za ku iya yi, a rannan nan @ munafikin duniyan mu
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
If a guy is an armed robber and he's being caught, it'll rub on his dad, his family, his society. His dad will live with the stigma of being the father of a criminal for the rest of his live. Even if he deceives himself that he played no role in his son's criminal actions, his conscience will still prick him. He must have done sth wrong in his son's childhood.

One thing I think they are missing is that, they did it for buhari not for themseleves!

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
BossAyuk:

*laughs*...Yes he would feel the stigma. But in a scenario where his son committed murder, would it be sensible to accuse him (the father) of murder?? That's the question I want you to answer.
Why would anyone accuse him of murder? Bro it seems you don't understand me.

Buhari didn't kill those innocent civilians, his supporters did. I did not accuse him of directly killing them. However, the death of those innocent guys should impact a stigma on him too. It should because it was commited by people who truly wanted him in power. If it doesn't impact any effect on him, then he's stone-hearted.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Krisddon: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
. And what's the truth?

From the Evolution of the party, it has been so synonymous with violence. Destruction of lives and property each time Buhari lost.
Hope you've known the truth?

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Gboskee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:

I'm glad they've pledged to ensure a violence free election. The 2011 post-election violence was so devastating. I will never forget that day.
Obinoscopy:

i tot i am d first to comment
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Great...

PDP needs to swear with a hot plate or electric iron to make the election violence free undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The fact remains that those who killed, did so because CPC lost. Even if CPC don't want to accept the blame, they should still acknowledge that the killings were done because they lost.

The man should still be blamed because it was his kids that committed a crime. He must have failed in instilling good values on his kids. Thus he has some portion of the blame,

So if you were killed, will it be right for us to justify the actions of those who took law into their hands?

Parties should take the bulk of the blame. Let's learn to accept responsibility. Only a true leader takes responsibility for the actions of his supporters/followers.
Obino, u don't still get it! Election is like a gamble..in gamble, if ur opponent cheats u to win or wins u per say..because of d time/money u ve invested, u r likely to lose temper..that's why d gamble money is bin held by a neutral party..in dis case, a law enforcement agency..to remind dem of dia conduct of good behaviour! Like I stated earlier, the mans OFFSPRING BIN ADULTS I.e from 18 and above..u shud ve asked ursef why d police makes only the arrest of persons @ dat particular age and above if they r not responsible for their own actions?

Quite alrite, d supporters of CPC reacted due to d manner of d conduct of d election..but had d law enforcement agencies bin @ d top of dia game..they would have contained d mob b4 it went haywire..

And besides, do the party know dia supporters 1 on 1? For example, does The PDP hierarchy know weda louisvangaal is their supporter or not? It's ONLY dia party delegates dat they know and not any ordinary nigerian cos allegiance can swing. So since the party delegates dat r representing CPC didn't go and cos chaos dia, it doesn't mak senz to blame dem for the work of psycophants dat de r unaware of....

I still maintain dat d law enforcement agencies and d rioters shud b held responsible.Aldou I don't fully blame d agencies..its because de ve bin neglected by d govt..no funding...if u a govt worker in uniform, it wud tak somtin extraordinary for u 2b committed.. You just have to understand dat dia r some bad losers..no matter hw u preach to dem abt d spirit of sportmanship...they just can't accept defeat and is it anybody's fault that it's their attitude? Or was it all CPC supporters, the 1nz who cast d over 12million votes for buhari dat went on rampage?
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by anonimi: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
We haf hiad........typing.......
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by MRLINGTON(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
No Violenece!!!!

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by RebelLeader15(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419 including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati)

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
ok
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by millionaireman: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
APC pledging Violence-free election? What? With Buhari as presidential candidate? Buhari's main followers know nothing else other than power must return to north. His latest followership from the south falsely believe that Buhari shall rule for short time and hand over to their clansman. The election is pregnant. If Nigeria does not break-up this time -----

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by enkay11: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
. And what's the truth?

isn't it the same people that were in pdp that are in apc?

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Obino, u don't still get it! Election is like a gamble..in gamble, if ur opponent cheats u to win or wins u per say..because of d time/money u ve invested, u r likely to lose temper..that's why d gamble money is bin held by a neutral party..in dis case, a law enforcement agency..to remind dem of dia conduct of good behaviour! Like I stated earlier, the mans OFFSPRING BIN ADULTS I.e from 18 and above..u shud ve asked ursef why d police makes only the arrest of persons @ dat particular age and above if they r not responsible for their own actions?

Quite alrite, d supporters of CPC reacted due to d manner of d conduct of d election..but had d law enforcement agencies bin @ d top of dia game..they would have contained d mob b4 it went haywire..

And besides, do the party know dia supporters 1 on 1? For example, does The PDP hierarchy know weda louisvangaal is their supporter or not? It's ONLY dia party delegates dat they know and not any ordinary nigerian cos allegiance can swing. So since the party delegates dat r representing CPC didn't go and cos chaos dia, it doesn't mak senz to blame dem for the work of psycophants dat de r unaware of....

I still maintain dat d law enforcement agencies and d rioters shud b held responsible.Aldou I don't fully blame d agencies..its because de ve bin neglected by d govt..no funding...if u a govt worker in uniform, it wud tak somtin extraordinary for u 2b committed.. You just have to understand dat dia r some bad losers..no matter hw u preach to dem abt d spirit of sportmanship...they just can't accept defeat and is it anybody's fault that it's their attitude? Or was it all CPC supporters, the 1nz who cast d over 12million votes for buhari dat went on rampage?
You have succeeded in blaming Jonathan, the government, the law enforcement agencies. You blamed all of them except your party. Weldone grin. You know what, add me to your blame list. After all, my vote for Jonathan in 2011 was also responsible for the restiveness of CPC supporters.

Every time I remember those corps members who were slain, I cry afresh. They deserved better. They didn't deserve to be killed for serving their fatherland. God help us in this country. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by duni04(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
They should take their message of peace to the Almajiris in the north. They should stay at home and not go out and burn houses and kill people if their preferred candidate loses next year. They've done it in the past.

3 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by patpaul: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na lie they talk-am o o o.. judging by their antecedent, they are lying. they always reject even the freest of election results. checkout: Anambra, Ekiti etc

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by BossAyuk: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Why would anyone accuse him of murder? Bro it seems you don't understand me.

Buhari didn't kill those innocent civilians, his supporters did. I did not accuse him of directly killing them. However, the death of those innocent guys should impact a stigma on him too. It should because it was commited by people who truly wanted him in power. If it doesn't impact any effect on him, then he's stone-hearted.
I totally understand your're putting through to me. Unfortunately many PDP Supporters dont reason this way...My point is that it is very wrong for people to open threads accusing Buhari of killing those innocent Corpers as is now seen regularly on Nairaland.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by nigerianvenom(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
buhari and violence can never be separated no matter how u try.its in their vein

3 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by shaggy5000: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
the president should sign a PEACE ACCORD with buhari and take the international community as witness because BUHARI is capable of causing violence in northern Nigeria as he will never accept defeat
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by amaraudo: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
You're not making sense! Was there APC in 2011? Why do you agree APC is associated with violence during elections because it was alleged that CPC supporters killed some corpes in Bauchi? If you agree APC is a violent party, Do you agree other parties that merged to become APC are violent too?

People like u are part of nigeria problem. Apc which is made up of 3 major parties is blood thirsty. Stop talking rubbish, as if buhari has changed, as if bola tinubu has changed. Which change are they bringing onboard? Fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by maestroferddi: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
APC is a party of peace and not a promoter of violence. The FG must do all within its powers to protect electorates in the forthcoming poll. Vote Buhari! Vote Change
A smarter person would have sustain the good point on ensuring a violence-free election that you were concurring with. The campaigning that you ineptly brought in was utterly gratuitous...
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by imcam: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
APC is a merger of CPC, ACN and other parties. CPC (the party with history of violence) is part of APC, hence my statement.

even wit ur sentiment claiming apc is violent wat can u say about pdp burning brooms and apc poster in d east,am sure u know wat dt want wl translate to if apc try to show a reprisal
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by duni04(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
BossAyuk:

If I kill Buharis supporters and carry Jonathan's posters claiming he was cheated without receiving any instruction whatsoever from Jonathan, is it fair or sensible to call Jonathan a man of violence? Go.straight to.the point.
Buhari cannot be responsible for the actions of all his supporters. But its a serious indictment on his person if majority of the people that claim to support him would go out and kill corpers and burn houses just because he lost an election.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by MuleekBeedex13(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
politricks:
I hope they stand by their words.Meanwhile, Asari dokubo is still threatening nigerians.
Dokubo na God... Abacha made more threat nd see what hppnd in d end
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by vigasimple(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
All the statement of liar mohammed is full of IF , so you can take their words with caution.

AIl the political parties use threat but not their principal like Bhuari who openly incite violence when he lost election looking for anarchy.

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by abdulhadi101(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The truth is that the perpetrators of the 2011 Post Election Violence were APC Supporters. They felt cheated, thus decided to take law into their hands by attacking INEC and NYSC Members.
oga!!! APC was formed february 2013, so wah concerned 2011 post-election violence wit APC again?
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
imcam:

even wit ur sentiment claiming apc is violent wat can u say about pdp burning brooms and apc poster in d east,am sure u know wat dt want wl translate to if apc try to show a reprisal
Burning of broom isn't violent Mr Man. Nobody was maimed or killed, no property was destroyed.

However the statement by Katsina's Governor (a PDP member) that the opposition are cockroaches and should be crushed is very inciteful and very wrong. Aside that, PDP is known for the use of thugs to perpetuate violence. It's a well known fact.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You have succeeded in blaming Jonathan, the government, the law enforcement agencies. You blamed all of them except your party. Weldone grin. You know what, add me to your blame list. After all, my vote for Jonathan in 2011 was also responsible for the restiveness of CPC supporters.

Every time I remember those corps members who were slain, I cry afresh. They deserved better. They didn't deserve to be killed for serving their fatherland. God help us in this country. It is well.
isn't it funny/stupid dat their 'fatherland' neglected dem without adequate security for dem?

I blamed ONLY the law enforcemnt agencies and the Mobs that were responsible for their actions and I ve defended my reasons; unlike U...I NEVER blamed jonathan! But if u add him to the list..GOODLUCK! gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALERT: Terrorists Now Disguising As ‘mad People’ / Court Of Appeal: Okada Ban In Lagos State Stays / Oyetola Fails To Serve Summons On REC, Tribunal Adjourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.