Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections (10424 Views)

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
abdulhadi101:
oga!!! APC was formed february 2013, so wah concerned 2011 post-election violence wit APC again?
CPC is part of APC. Isn't it?
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by inalegwu99(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sai Buhari...no amount of character smear of ur personality can hold u back come 2015

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
isn't it funny/stupid dat their 'fatherland' neglected dem without adequate security for dem?

I blamed ONLY the law enforcemnt agencies and the Mobs that were responsible for their actions and I ve defended my reasons; unlike U...I NEVER blamed jonathan! But if u add him to the list..GOODLUCK! gringringrin
Yes, add me too. Everyone should be blamed except your party.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by abdulhadi101(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
CPC is part of APC. Isn't it?
yes!!!! So as the other party dat formed d merger, next time be specific in your response
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
abdulhadi101:
yes!!!! So as the other party dat formed d merger, next time be specific in your response
Exactly!

Since you've agreed that CPC is part of APC and since CPC had an history of post election violence, wouldn't it be okay to deduce that APC has a part of it that had an history of post election violence?
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by watchindelta(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
fighters for big men grin grin grin rare here in italy
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Tunadez(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
so how about comments made by the likes of GMB, Amaechi (Atm machine) saying APC will form a parallel government if GEJ wins in 2015. Nigerians will vote for the right person. APC never contested in 2011, so what is this man saying. #Clueless
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by deletrue: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tufiakwa. Who dey fear apc and is planning to run away from Nigeria? And who is taking Lai Mohammed and Buhari serious? For example, Buhari told the world in 2011 that he will not contest and also not go to court, we all remember what happened thereafter. Well as for Buhari, our people say that those who go for war and returned safely home are the actual worriors. I advise Nigeroans to be very careful about that man call Buahri. When he is an ordinary man, he moves and control boko haram comfortablly and kill, burn and desteoy property but for us, we are prepared whether rain or shine for Buhari. The difference is that while Buhari can hire boko haram, other regions cannot. Buhari and apc are well organised propagandas, othere are Godly and d4 cannot, but continue on straight forward match. While apc continue to receive the abandon people who are regarded as worthless and dump them in apc, pdp concerntrate on the good and reasonable Nigerians. Come to think of it, of all the people, both, Amaechi, even Osho from the south south etc., who left pdp, non them were regarded as reasonable hence they are left out of the race of VP. It is a pity.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by bondingman: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
so they're owning up to b d custodians of violence hmm
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by yuio33: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
sad
[size=38pt]i have phd, this olodo people, they give me wahala, me sunu, I am president of federal republic of Nigeria and not emperor of independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria go speak to your leader

Buhari election will be cancel on the ground Buhari pick Osibanjo as vice president candidate.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961140_1956210195620319457661577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f21jpegfbb1202ca2fa78d2441a998e1a8292b2jpeg656096c44c0d522c3717cd0ec252ada9jpeg805a19aaff3b8e8561cadbea4a540dc8_jpeg1403863ba251f52d38e7379f2c74236f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980161_1577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f2_png0926a92bb2c96216c696094035bb5c64

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by wisepigeon: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
...Nigerians say NEVER...

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by papushki(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Which party governorship aspirants wore bulletproof vest during their primaries. Ans : PDP they are violent to a themselves and to opposition

2 Likes

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by robinsoncrosoe: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Apc is a violent party
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Indiano: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
mr. obinoscopy need jesus!!!
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
January 1984 new Head of State Gen. M. Buhari briefs his military governors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_j5lcsDhfo
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by jomoh: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
BossAyuk:

That makes no sense Oga grin grin

If that makes no sense to you then you must have a twisted believe or knowledge of who or what a leader is or should be.

You're not alone my broda. that's why GEJ said

"I don't give a damn"

"Why don't you go and protest to the people that kidnapped the girls to release them"

He also has a twisted believe/knowledge of who/what a leader is/should be.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by nationwide1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
That's a very big lie.
The saddest part of the statement is that it was issued by Lai Mohammed who rarely tells the truth.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
http://leadership.ng/news/398309/apc-pledges-work-violence-free-elections

I'm glad they've pledged to ensure a violence free election. The 2011 post-election violence was so devastating. I will never forget that day.
Lying Mohammed again?...believe this guy to ur own detriment
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by nationwide1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
Apc is a violent party
Example is what their supporters exhibit on Nairaland.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by coldFLARES1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Why would anyone accuse him of murder? Bro it seems you don't understand me.

Buhari didn't kill those innocent civilians, his supporters did. I did not accuse him of directly killing them. However, the death of those innocent guys should impact a stigma on him too. It should because it was commited by people who truly wanted him in power. If it doesn't impact any effect on him, then he's stone-hearted.
. Pally, could u cut the crap and stop all your tricks at a senseless indictment already? Will your likes ever want to hold Jonathan responsible for the thousands of life so far lost to violence in the North East? Afterall, he's the C-in-C of the armed forces who swore to be responsible for the welfare and security of citizens. Assuming you are excused to attribute the deaths post-2011 to Buhari, does that equate with the over 10,000 that has died to violence by BH due to laxity/indescretion of those that swore to be responsible? Anyways, in PDP and to PDP supporters, 16 is greater than 19 (NGF elections), 7 is majority in a house of 26 (Ekiti) ati be be lo. So you have a justification. Crucify Buhari, he has done more harm than your "Jesus Christ" (according to Okupe)

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
coldFLARES1:
. Pally, could u cut the crap and stop all your tricks at a senseless indictment already? Will your likes ever want to hold Jonathan responsible for the thousands of life so far lost to violence in the North East? Afterall, he's the C-in-C of the armed forces who swore to be responsible for the welfare and security of citizens. Assuming you are excused to attribute the deaths post-2011 to Buhari, does that equate with the over 10,000 that has died to violence by BH due to laxity/indescretion of those that swore to be responsible? Anyways, in PDP and to PDP supporters, 16 is greater than 19 (NGF elections), 7 is majority in a house of 26 (Ekiti) ati be be lo. So you have a justification. Crucify Buhari, he has done more harm than your "Jesus Christ" (according to Okupe)
This is how you lose potential votes. You brand everyone (including non-pàrtisan citizens) who is critical of your party as a PDP member.

My post was never about Jonathan's role in the current insurgency in the north-east. Neither was it about PDP. It was about the role of CPC (and Buhari) on the 2011 post election killings.

I have a lot of grouse with Jonathan. But that was not what I was talking about. This thread was about APC and their resolve to prevent what CPC couldn't prevent in 2011.

Don't let your partisan-oriented anger cloud your ability to constructively respond to a concerned citizen's post on the forum lest you lose his or her vote come 2015.....a word of advise wink.

Nairalanders and guests are reading your posts you know wink.

1 Like

Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by coldFLARES1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
This is how you lose potential votes. You brand everyone (including non-pàrtisan citizens) who is critical of your party as a PDP member.

My post was never about Jonathan's role in the current insurgency in the north-east. Neither was it about PDP. It was about the role of CPC (and Buhari) on the 2011 post election killings.

I have a lot of grouse with Jonathan. But that was not what I was talking about. This thread was about APC and their resolve to prevent what CPC couldn't prevent in 2011.

Don't let your partisan-oriented anger cloud your ability to constructively respond to a concerned citizen's post on the forum lest you lose his or her vote come 2015.....a word of advise wink.

Nairalanders and guests are reading your posts you know wink.
Ordinarily, I won't join issues with you but it sucks to read your endless rejoinders that aims at achieving a misplaced indictment. I am no politician, even if I am a supporter of Buhari, and I respect the fact that an exercise of your franchise should be your discretion. I care less who you vote, but would only be pained if the majority chooses someone I do not favour. Afterall, Jonathan has done wonders! Just tone down your biases and we are cool. You mustn't stretch logic to get people to agree to your fabrications
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Obinoscopy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
coldFLARES1:
Ordinarily, I won't join issues with you but it sucks to read your endless rejoinders that aims at achieving a misplaced indictment. I am no politician, even if I am a supporter of Buhari, and I respect the fact that an exercise of your franchise should be your discretion. I care less who you vote, but would only be pained if the majority chooses someone I do not favour. Afterall, Jonathan has done wonders! Just tone down your biases and we are cool. You mustn't stretch logic to get people to agree to your fabrications
Don't be pained. It's democracy. Everyone has a right to vote whomever they deem fit, they mustn't vote someone you favour.
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by RealOdades: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
We have heard from nigerians who are so afraid of possible violence. Why would they be afraid, when you guys apc can easily send your boys to kill them. Let me tell you should in case you have not been told that jonathan is still going to defeat you guys in the coming election
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by DMerciful(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Obino, u don't still get it! Election is like a gamble..in gamble, if ur opponent cheats u to win or wins u per say..because of d time/money u ve invested, u r likely to lose temper..that's why d gamble money is bin held by a neutral party..in dis case, a law enforcement agency..to remind dem of dia conduct of good behaviour! Like I stated earlier, the mans OFFSPRING BIN ADULTS I.e from 18 and above..u shud ve asked ursef why d police makes only the arrest of persons @ dat particular age and above if they r not responsible for their own actions?

Quite alrite, d supporters of CPC reacted due to d manner of d conduct of d election..but had d law enforcement agencies bin @ d top of dia game..they would have contained d mob b4 it went haywire..

And besides, do the party know dia supporters 1 on 1? For example, does The PDP hierarchy know weda louisvangaal is their supporter or not? It's ONLY dia party delegates dat they know and not any ordinary nigerian cos allegiance can swing. So since the party delegates dat r representing CPC didn't go and cos chaos dia, it doesn't mak senz to blame dem for the work of psycophants dat de r unaware of....

I still maintain dat d law enforcement agencies and d rioters shud b held responsible.Aldou I don't fully blame d agencies..its because de ve bin neglected by d govt..no funding...if u a govt worker in uniform, it wud tak somtin extraordinary for u 2b committed.. You just have to understand dat dia r some bad losers..no matter hw u preach to dem abt d spirit of sportmanship...they just can't accept defeat and is it anybody's fault that it's their attitude? Or was it all CPC supporters, the 1nz who cast d over 12million votes for buhari dat went on rampage?
OK let me coach you on this. As a leader, you take responsibility for your supporters actions not necessarily accountability. How do you take responsibility? You call them to order when they go violent and condemned any act of violence in strongest term, they will surely stop when it comes from you. Buhari should have ccalled his supporters to order or condemn their actions post 2011 and that would have greatly reduced d casualty. Its like a man's children of over 18yrs beat another child of 18yrs to death in his presence and he did not say or do anything. What does that make him?
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
DMerciful:
OK let me coach you on this. As a leader, you take responsibility for your supporters actions not necessarily accountability. How do you take responsibility? You call them to order when they go violent and condemned any act of violence in strongest term, they will surely stop when it comes from you. Buhari should have ccalled his supporters to order or condemn their actions post 2011 and that would have greatly reduced d casualty. Its like a man's children of over 18yrs beat another child of 18yrs to death in his presence and he did not say or do anything. What does that make him?
I get what u trying to say..and bliv me buhari did exactly dat in d evening of dat day...
Obiagelli opened a thread on dat acct sometime lastweek..and posted d link..it was a bbc site! What am trying to conjure nw is dat, here in Nigeria we always like to emphasise too much on Negativity..and we accept everything we hear hook, line and sinker..that was hw they said buhari ud mak d country ungovernable...I too even saw it in a newspaper headline..only for it to be a masterminded work of Reubin Abati..to frame buhari for a statement made by someone else in PDP
Re: APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections by Pearlygates: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
JackBaueress1:
You're not making sense! Was there APC in 2011? Why do you agree APC is associated with violence during elections because it was alleged that CPC supporters killed some corpes in Bauchi? If you agree APC is a violent party, Do you agree other parties that merged to become APC are violent too?

Birds of a feather fluck together. Tell me ur friend, i will tell who u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Bans Night Market / 104 Dapchi Girls Arrive Yobe To Reunite With Family / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.