Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. (854 Views)

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
THISDAY: If you are elected president when the country is in great economic deficit, how will you turn things around and secure the economy?

BUHARI: I think that for the navy, air force and the army it is their fundamental constitutional responsibility to secure the country with whatever we have.

1 Like

Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by MRLINGTON(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ssorai

Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by armadeo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
THISDAY: If you are elected president when the country is in great economic deficit, how will you turn things around and secure the economy?

BUHARI: I think that for the navy, air force and the army it is their fundamental constitutional responsibility to secure the country with whatever we have.

As far as I am concerned its see what voiceofthemasses claimed buhari said.

Disjointed statement.

In other words sauce palmy to go with your tale.
Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by armadeo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Ssorai

Na was for you oh. I planned to be in the primus de commentus and you just block my road. God dey look you.
Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Another PDP e-goat

but this wan nor get sense at all
Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by blemon44(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
@op you should have given source

but i really know that buhari is not the man for
Nigeria
Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by yibomustgo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

If Buhari never said that, may sorrow and pain befall on you and your family. Amen.
Re: LOOK What Buhari Told THISDAY. by MRLINGTON(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
armadeo:

Na was for you oh. I planned to be in the primus de commentus and you just block my road. God dey look you.

Hahahahaha sorry brov

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria And Their Parties. / Shocking Photo/video!!! Top APC Member Caught Fortifying Himself With Juju / State By State Figures Of Eligible 2015 Voters As Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.