Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget (23641 Views)

A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Nigeria's Proposed Aerotropolis (Airport City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by udyheart01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just Read The Subject And I Decided to Comment
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
F
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by colossus2: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
texazzpete:
The fact that hours after this was posted, it hasn't hit front page is rather baffling.
Seems the powers that be would rather push yet another inane topic from lalasticlala and his cohorts to the frontpage than a genuinely useful post like this.

It's the norm here bro.
Sometimes the mods want reasonable discussion before pushing adept threads like this to homepage so as to be free from space bookers and frivolous comments.
If not for Gazzuzz who posted the link on another thread, I wouldn't have seen this early.
Even someone who lives in the jungle would understand this topic cool

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by herald9: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
dynamicdmy:

This really breaks my heart, Isreal is one of the smallest country in the world yet they plan their budget in way that they don't spend upto 50% of their revenue, when are our leaders going to start being patriotic.

SMH
when the likes of Obama were drinking from the fountain of wisdom...Our leaders were gargling angry

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by U235weapongrade: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
RESERVED PARKING..
HOD Nairaland.......

Nice one reddit..
Made me remember my economics teacher in school den 'egbo macauly dick'
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by manny4life(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wow... Recurrent expenditure rose to 91% of our total budget? Mbanu, this is disappointing.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by teadrake(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
KwoiZabo:
#GEJtill2019
I recommend you see a neurologist.Seems you're suffering from Alzeheimer's even at a tender age

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by colossus2: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
colossus2:

It's the norm here bro.
Sometimes the mods want reasonable discussion before pushing adept threads like this to homepage so as to be free from space bookers and frivolous comments.
If not for Gazzuzz who posted the link on another thread, I wouldn't have seen this early.
Even someone who lives in the jungle would understand this topic cool
And when I taught I was explaining to texazzpete, his post got hidden, thread pushed to homepage filled with spacebookers and some nitwits angry
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by zheroes(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
tit:

jonathan might not be an angel,
but buhari is a demon!
do not invite demon into your life.
kindly prove it, atleast we know jonathan isnt an angel.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chai, Nigeria is going down
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by DeKasablanca(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I love this!... So simple and concise.

I believe even the layman on the street will easily comprehend this.
Nice one OP.

Moderators please do the needful.

Simple?! This is more confusing than the garbage my economics teacher spews three periods a week. The first paragraph muddled my brain. Though I suck @ all things related to economics. Except, you kno, the spending money aspect. Then I shine bright like a diamond!

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by teadrake(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
tit:

but buhari is a demon!
And you must be the real devil for supporting cluelessness.Pathetic people!

3 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
olatunji21:

Bro it is Corruption, it has eaten deep in all aspect of lives in Our present day Nigeria, we seriously need a Messiah..Jonathan doesn't care even if the nation goes completely broke as long as he remain in aso rock..
shut up you apc monkey ..what do u know about corruption? u expect gej to use only four yrs to repair all damages caused by our past leaders over for over 30 yrs..it seems ur jux waking up from 30yrs long sleep.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by edo3(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Its not rocket science its simple, the present govt is wasteful and does not care about the future.

Vote for a change

Vote for a lesser evil

Since the devil we know is wasteful

Vote buhari! grin

r231, Freiburger, this makes more sense on fp than recovering 6k from GF angry
I tell am say make him meet d girl papa to collect his 6k back..ewu!
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by chemali: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thank you for breaking it down for the TANoids because it seems they are the only one who can't see the cluelessness of this administration with the current budget being implemented. To put it in perspective, 2008 had capital expenditure of 952 billion, why are we having capital expenditure of 600 billion+ in 2015 with the "fantastic growth" we have been experiencing in the Jonathan government? Why have they taken us back 10 years in order to feed themselves fat. Where did the debt + high oil prices go to in the last 5 years? To repair train tracks?

5 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Ogbodavies(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
in China's voice
rule us well, if you b president......

no let our nation to fall inside well,
Mr President

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Simple?! This is more confusing than the garbage my economics teacher spews three periods a week. The first paragraph muddled my brain. Though I suck @ all things related to economics. Except, you kno, the spending money aspect. Then I shine bright like a diamond!
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by DeKasablanca(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...
grin
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by InvertedHammer: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
/
A very poor nation like Nigeria needs proper and iron-clad management team to stay afloat.

Things are going to be rough in 2015.

/

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by KLand(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bricklayer that knows budgeting. Well done.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
shut up you apc monkey ..what do u know about corruption? u expect gej to use only four yrs to repair all damages caused by our past leaders over for over 30 yrs..it seems ur jux waking up from 30yrs long sleep.
You re a very stupid animal..so it was during the past leaders era that $20B got unaccounted for?
It was d past leader that kept our economy so good on paper without a corresponding effect on d masses?
It was this same past leader that said Stealing is not corruption
It was under the past leader that a minister could chater a private jet for 10Billiom
i could go on nd on...

5 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
instead of u fool to counter my argument with fact, u started spewing trash... Your master is always looking for who to blame for his failure...

3 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by bigmo1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
KwoiZabo:
#GEJtill2019
Your fada is so dumb, he drinks water with a Bleep.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by bigmo1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
KwoiZabo:
#GEJtill2019
Your fada is so dumb, he drinks water with a Bleep.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
tit:

but buhari is a demon!
How come u re deviating frm d issue & talking trash? Nigeria is doomed with all dis clueless budgeting by d Dr of cluelessness presiding over dis nation.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by akigbemaru: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
budget wahala
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by zicky(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria which way!
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by lexyfred02: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author7=KwoiZabo post=29308855]#GEJtill2019[/quote]

Who the f**k are you? You brainless piece of trash. #Mumu
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by ceejay80s(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
olatunji21:
How do u define a govt who have jst increased its feeding allowance from a billion to 4bn
How else do u describe a govt that's planning to buy another aircraft in spite of the duelling oil revenue and economic challenges
How else do u define a govt with a whooping 91% for Re-current expenditure
How else do u define a govt whose head said "Common Stealing, you call it corruption"
How else do u define a govt whose economic performance is looking so good on paper but its not reflecting on the lives of the people"
How do u define a govt who have Created more Billionaires than others..
Lets vote for change..
Nigeria has potentials, we can do alot better than this
vote GMB 2015
Vote Change
Gej is simply a thief
A reminder: stealing is not corruption, so robbery too shouldn't be

2 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Obimuodawayi: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is a good analysis of the budget. Nigerians are becoming wiser & economy conscious. Now that the choice of our leader is in our hands, let's seat back and look critically into the spending spree of our government then choose a leader that can help manage this economy back to the days when dollar was a baby to Naira. Still all hail BRF for rescuing Lagos where I reside from chop-am-all people like Igbinedion, Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Oyinlola, Orji etc. FASHOLA for life. Eko onibaje ooo IJN Amen oooooo.

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Infomizer(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Interesting piece. What can be done to avert the looming doom? Complaining won't do nao!
Re: The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love this piece.
At least I now understand some Economics jargons I have been having a hard time comprehending. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa / 2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah / South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.