Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign (4797 Views)

Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun / Despite Cash Crunch, Nigeria Donates Vehicles To Benin Republic / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by myola(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
FastShipping:

Buhari said he only needs 200 million naira to launch a full fledge campaign.
and you believed 200million is sufficient for Presidential campaign in this era ? no private jet rentage ? no poster and billboard?. I realised why the man keep on failing election.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
myola:

and you believed 200million is sufficient for Presidential campaign in this era ? no private jet rentage ? no poster and billboard?. I realised why the man keep on failing election.
bros ,buhari is a fine gentleman,buhari is a fine soldier,buhari is a loyal servant and follower but buhari is a naïve politician and weak leader. Nigeria can't afford to have a man like that as her President at this time .

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Chigold101(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
GMB is not corrupt and happy for him. But he wants nigerians to suport his ambition through free will donations.

That means he loves corrupt people‘s money cos some of those that will donate for him are dalm too corrupt. Some are thieves... Anybody in this life that puts his hand inside his poo hole must come incontact with poo.

GMB is a weak lazy man... If he has been saving #100000 per month since he started recieving his pentions... I tell you he would have had billions.

If he has ever invested his money in any form of business... I tell you he would have been richer now.

He is just a weak lazy man that hides under the cloak of “am not corrupt.“

I think he wants to occupy Aso Rock so that he can be able to steal and get himslef rich...

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chigold101:
[s]GMB is not corrupt and happy for him. But he wants nigerians to suport his ambition through free will donations.

That means he loves corrupt people‘s money cos some of those that will donate for him are dalm too corrupt. Some are thieves... Anybody in this life that puts his hand inside his poo hole must come incontact with poo.

GMB is a weak lazy man... If he has been saving #100000 per month since he started recieving his pentions... I tell you he would have had billions.

If he has ever invested his money in any form of business... I tell you he would have been richer now.

I think he wants to occupy Aso Rock so that he can be able to steal and get himslef rich...[/s]

Rant of an Igbo boy- The only group that supports cluelessness!

7 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Change2015(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
GMB will prove the doubters wrong. This campaign has been lost by a foolish president who has further impoverished Nigerians. See how dry the Christmas season has been, the millions of jobless ripped off by government, fees to use nysc website, buy forms for immigration, police, firs, customs, Army recruitment etc. and yet they have shared the jobs to their families and friends! Diezani spending 10bn to charter jets in one year and she secures injunction to stop NASS from querying her? Even ubah of tan is a subsidy crook, pardon for alams because stealing is not corruption? GMB and an APC government is what we need to turn the country around. My prayers are firmly with GMB and the suffering masses. Jonathan better start covering his tracks now, because mercy for his kind of stealing and corruption will be in very short supply.

#change2015

4 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by maestroferddi: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
onatisi:
even tinubu and sw apc will not commit too much too much resources to buhari campaign,because they themselves are on a shaky foot in the sw. Apc governors will rather commit their resources in maintaing and retaining their stronghold in the remaining 4 sw apc states than spend it on a candidate who is 80% sure of losing.one candidate pdp and gej will never want to go against at the polls is atiku,but buhari is the most easiest candidate for pdp to beat and floor anytime,anyday,any where.
How you and me appear to have kindred spirits here.

I got tired trying to explain to the loudmouths on this forum that Atiku is head and shoulders better than Buhari in politics.

Atiku is career politician gifted with oratory and charisma. He knows how to build bridges across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar is among the few northern politicians that have impressive following and acceptance in the south. The foregoing cannot be ascribed to Buhari.

Buhari as we see him is merely a pet project of basic northern interests yearning for power. He is also Tinubu's joker to remain economically and politically relevant.

When the likes of Tinubu himself, Fashola, Amaechi, Oshiomole and Rochas do not get the VP slot and it fell to a neophyte like Osinbajo, what does that tell you? I sensed a subtle tactical withdrawal.

BTW, as folks are fighting on line, Jonathan is doing his thing. Or what do you call a situation where Patience Jonathan is hobnobing with some APC first ladies? I have seen her in Oyo and Kwara states honouring invitations at the instance of each first lady...
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Change2015:
GMB will prove the doubters wrong. This campaign has been lost by a foolish president who has further impoverished Nigerians. See how dry the Christmas season has been, the millions of jobless ripped off by government, fees to use nysc website, buy forms for immigration, police, firs, customs, Army recruitment etc. and yet they have shared the jobs to their families and friends! Diezani spending 10bn to charter jets in one year and she secures injunction to stop NASS from querying her? Even ubah of tan is a subsidy crook, pardon for alams because stealing is not corruption? GMB and an APC government is what we need to turn the country around. My prayers are firmly with GMB and the suffering masses. Jonathan better start covering his tracks now, because mercy for his kind of stealing and corruption will be in very short supply.

#change2015
what about the wanton corruption in apc states ,is gej the cause of those ones too?
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by tit(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
FastShipping:
But some nitwit claimed Amaechi gave him 30 billion, 33 billion, 27 billion, and 18 billon naira. Some even claimed Tinubu has spent 10s of billions belonging to Lagos on Buhari campaign.

Buhari is not a corrupt man. He is not willing to let any rich man fund him so he won't be an hostage to any rich man. There is rumor he rejected funds from Dangote 48 hours after he clinched APC nomination.

amaechi spent N19 billion on the APC convention delegates!
he had to match atiku dollar for dollar.
he bought all the dollar from cbn to give apc delegates.
to prove this, check when dollar started getting scarce and expensive.
it is about the time of apc convention.
buhari, amaechi and atiku cause corruption and inflation by spending dollar in apc politics.
He needs to bring out more for the general elections.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by doctokwus: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Rant of an[b] Igbo boy- The only group that supports cluelessness
!
[/b]So u av fallen into dis online package of bliving all IBO's support gej..
No ma.Sensible ibos still exist who see beyond their noses and know d only sensible thing and even more politically expedient action for d ibo nation,is to vote out gej come Feb 14.
Remember dat its highly unlikely dis time around to have figures showing 80-90% voter turn out in d east and ss while d national average in other parts was around 51%

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by KEVIND: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
The funds will come from Arab interest and countries.thats how Buhari have been funding his election Campaign since 2003.you think a poor man can survive 4 consecutive presidential election in Nigeria.No Governor is funding anything. Buhari knows where and How to get his fund for his campaign.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
maestroferddi:
How you and me appear to have kindred spirits here.

I got tired trying to explain to the loudmouths on this forum that Atiku is head and shoulders better than Buhari in politics.

Atiku is career politician gifted with oratory and charisma. He knows how to build bridges across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar is among the few northern politicians that have impressive following and acceptance in the south. The foregoing cannot be ascribed to Buhari.

Buhari as we see him is merely a pet project of basic northern interests yearning for power. He is also Tinubu's joker to remain economically and politically relevant.

When the likes of Tinubu himself, Fashola, Amaechi, Oshiomole and Rochas do not get the VP slot and it fell to a neophyte like Osinbajo, what does that tell you? I sensed a subtle tactical withdrawal.

BTW, as folks are fighting on line, Jonathan is doing his thing. Or what do you call a situation where Patience Jonathan is hobnobing with some APC first ladies? I have seen her in Oyo and Kwara states honouring invitations at the instance of each first lady...
bros don't be surprised that many apc supporters on nl are junior secondary school students or ssce dropouts so don't bother arguing with them. Unknown to many the apc presidential primaries was a intra party power play and tussle between the atiku camp and tinubu camp. That was the first time tinubu will be forced to give in to the demands by a group to conduct primaries. Atiku successfully mobilized strong party members against the consensus idea of tinubu,and this was a danger signal that that atiku has the capacity of taking control of the party. Tinubu had to even engage obj to help in curbing the growing influence of atiku,so in short the apc primaries didn't produce the best candidate but only produce a winning group withing apc. I have been telling ppl that even tinubu and amaechi knows that buhari will lose .one doesn't even need a prophet to tell someone that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Chigold101(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

i will support any clueless man who through his cluelessness climbed to highest office in the federal republic.
U and ur “cluefull“ can never get to where he has attained...

Okakwa mma na ifere eze ka eze were lue gi aka...

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by HzRF(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Perfect answer grin grin The North Should make sure the "turn out" is 80% as the South East/ South South use to have!
Abi they should improve on their underage voting
Like they did in 2011 and lost before killing innocent corpers
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chigold101:
i will support any clueless man who through his cluelessness climbed to highest office in the federal republic.
U and ur “cluefull“ can never get to where he has attained...

Okakwa mma na ifere eze ka eze were lue gi aka...

The saying of a lazy man!
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by EldaTimba(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
onatisi:
bros don't be surprised that many apc supporters on nl are junior secondary school students or ssce dropouts so don't bother arguing with them. Unknown to many the apc presidential primaries was a intra party power play and tussle between the atiku camp and tinubu camp. That was the first time tinubu will be forced to give in to the demands by a group to conduct primaries. Atiku successfully mobilized strong party members against the consensus idea of tinubu,and this was a danger signal that that atiku has the capacity of taking control of the party. Tinubu had to even engage obj to help in curbing the growing influence of atiku,so in short the apc primaries didn't produce the best candidate but only produce a winning group withing apc. I have been telling ppl that even tinubu and amaechi knows that buhari will lose .one doesn't even need a prophet to tell someone that.
you are so on point bro. I laugh when people say GEJ will lose SW. As a Yoruba, I shake my head for some self-acclaimmed mouth piece of the yoruba nation saying gej will lose this zone. Most APC online supporter (e.g barcanista) are brilliant economist/tecnocrats but POLITICALLY naïve. That is when you see them saying Gmb will take 700 thousand votes in ondo state as if voters turn out will be up to 60%

2 Likes

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mr. Liar! Do you mean North America?

Bros no take laugh kill person o
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by bymigokeph: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tinubu using Buhari to test run d outcome of 2019 elections.

Fashola for President 2019

hit like if u want baba fash in 2019

we in d south supported Buhari in APC even though we know he is not electable so come 2019 support baba Fashola for President I.e if someone better has not emerged.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP just dey deceive themselves grin grin jonathan cannot get up to 12 million votes except he embarks on a massive rigging which will ultimately led to a stalemate!!
Jona cannot even get 10m votes
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by ekeneidiagbor: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
How come the APc governors are now re-thinking their stand on investing in Buhari's campaign.... I believe holding power at the Federal level would be a major capital project for any party... Why re-think their stand now... Is the candidate now worth the investment. The change the party and its candidate promises is it not worth the sacrifice....
Hope dis is not a way of backing out upon realising the mistake of proposing a candidate like Buhari!
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Chigold101(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

They saying of a lazy man!
ya...but not as lazy as ur GMB...
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by abdulhadi101(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
CrazyScientist:

Really I laugh in Swahili, most of buharis supporters are mouth supporters/illiterates who won't even vote, mind you I live in the north & majority are for GEJ except for some religious fanatics.
lols, nigga U funny, so all anti-jonatan/TAN in d north whre u claim 2 live are religious fanatic, mayb u shud cme back 2 Nigeria nd strt laughing in Hausa, may be and just may be we can undastand your point
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by onatisi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
EldaTimba:
you are so on point bro. I laugh when people say GEJ will lose SW. As a Yoruba, I shake my head for some self-acclaimmed mouth piece of the yoruba nation saying gej will lose this zone. Most APC online supporter (e.g barcanista) are brilliant economist/tecnocrats but POLITICALLY naïve. That is when you see them saying Gmb will take 700 thousand votes in ondo state as if voters turn out will be up to 60%
bros ,that is why I don't argue much with them oo.barcanista is one of the very few intelligent ones among them but just like u said he doesn't know much about political intrigues and games .

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Change2015(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
onatisi:

Ignoramus! Atiku has camp and kwankwaso beat him into third place at the primaries? Please stop talking rubbish about things beyond your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
buhari got us all in this poo earlier with a coup d'etat.
GEJ has been trying his best to get us greater again and would require 4 more years to do more - we owe him that.
Not that terrorist and coupist.
GEJ just leave Lagos for us to deliver at least 70% presidentially and Gov.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

if achieving greatness Is your own definition of cluelessness.

no wahala we support cluelessness.

bas.tard
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by zantama05(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls stop yabin my presdor any how because of just stealing. you should be wise considering the fact that stealing is to corruption
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by yerimastyle(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chigold101:
GMB is not corrupt and happy for him. But he wants nigerians to suport his ambition through free will donations.

I think he wants to occupy Aso Rock so that he can be able to steal and get himslef rich...
buhari is not kwouruft
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by emiye(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Much ado about nothing. This is a decoy to deflect accusation from PDP that some APC governors are using state resources to fund Buhari's campaign. Anyone who believes cash crunch will hit a platform with 14 sitting governors is on a long thing.

Buhari with no sitting governor , senator, HOR member, could mobilise to fund a partially successful campaign in 2011, how much more in 2015 ?

When campaign starts fully next week, the doom in some peoples imagination will blow up in their head. grin.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by myola(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2014
emiye:
Much ado about nothing. This is a decoy to deflect accusation from PDP that some APC governors are using state resources to fund Buhari's campaign. Anyone who believes cash crunch will hit a platform with 14 sitting governors is on a long thing.

Buhari with no sitting governor , senator, HOR member, could mobilise to fund a partially successful campaign in 2011, how much more in 2015 ?

When campaign starts fully next week, the doom in some peoples imagination will blow up in their head. grin.
but not with 200million naira to campaign, that will not even covers two state. unless GMB is not tell us the truth.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by emiye(m): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2014
myola:

but not with 200million naira to campaign, that will not even covers two state. unless GMB is not tell us the truth.

Believe the report at your own peril. Did the report quote Buhari?
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by 100Cents: 2:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Let them abandon his re-election.

It is for Nigeria's good.
Re: Cash Crunch Hit Buhari Campaign by princeandex: 4:02am On Dec 30, 2014
FastShipping:
But some nitwit claimed Amaechi gave him 30 billion, 33 billion, 27 billion, and 18 billon naira. Some even claimed Tinubu has spent 10s of billions belonging to Lagos on Buhari campaign.

Buhari is not a corrupt man. He is not willing to let any rich man fund him so he won't be an hostage to any rich man. There is rumor he rejected funds from Dangote 48 hours after he clinched APC nomination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview On "Stabilizing The Oil Market" / “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari / Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.