Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,371 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents (9058 Views)

Do Nigerian Women Accept Flowers As Romantic Gifts ? / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Appreciate Flowers As Gifts? / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

I think it's a fair percentage after all I am the one who put in all the work to produce the product.
Your job is to SALE, SALE, SALE.
My man is Igbo. grin grin

Lmao..LoL... grin grin grin
The bolded, no wonder you're now trying to outsmart another Igbo guy... tongue tongue tongue
Selling ain't easy you know.. Gotta advertise too.. Its supposed to be a 50-50 thing.. tongue
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Vegetables aren't white people stuff. grin

I don't have ugu leaves I don't know what they are.
That sounds like a good business proposition. I'll ship the vegetables to you COD= Cost On Delivery meaning you will pay the shipping cost, you sale the vegetables and send me 80% of the profit. Do we have a deal? grin grin

Your guy should'av told you what ugu leaves are cuz he eats them almost on daily basis.. That's if he lives in Nigeria tho.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by mirexxx(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
I fancy am o buh our naija guys dey give flowers so
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
francizy:

Lmao..LoL... grin grin grin
The bolded, no wonder you're now trying to outsmart another Igbo guy... tongue tongue tongue
Selling ain't easy you know.. Gotta advertise too.. Its supposed to be a 50-50 thing.. tongue

Use your charm and you'll have no problem selling, as for the advertising just make little posters with paper and crayons and post them all over town. cheesy grin

50/50? This isn't a partnership buddy you work for me. grin grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
francizy:

Your guy should'av told you what ugu leaves are cuz he eats them almost on daily basis.. That's if he lives in Nigeria tho.

We don't have them in California.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Use your charm and you'll have no problem selling, as for the advertising just make little posters with paper and crayons and post them all over town. cheesy grin

50/50? This isn't a partnership buddy you work for me. grin grin

Paper and craywhat??
Lmao.. The key to many successful business is effective management and marketing. You don't expect posters to get our products across Nigeria, do you? We have to advertise on Narialand, Facebook, TV and radio stations, etc. We have to own a website, and get like three office outlets and three storage facilities in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. With all this in place, we'll know that a potentially successful business is on ground. By the way, its a partnership thingy dear, cuz I got the business idea.. tongue

And what do you mean about the charm stuff? Body charm or wizardry? grin cuz I can't say I have all that..
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

We don't have them in California.

Will send it to you so cook with you.. You gonna love it.. wink
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Vegetables aren't white people stuff. grin

I don't have ugu leaves I don't know what they are.
That sounds like a good business proposition. I'll ship the vegetables to you COD= Cost On Delivery meaning you will pay the shipping cost, you sale the vegetables and send me 80% of the profit. Do we have a deal? grin grin
Ugwu leaf is also knw as pumpkin leaf...am sure u read the fairytale Cindarella...so u shld knw it frm the story...
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

Yes, in my back yard, pink, white, and yellow ones. I love growing vegetables and flowers, roses are my favorite flowers, I have red, orange, and candy cane (red and white stripes) ones in my flower garden, in my front yard.
Bunchersstab, Kingtom, and Jubl5 I'm eating peppers and cabbage from my garden now.
That wonderful garden grin

1 Like

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by floralfantasyng: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Don't be deceived Nigerian women appreciate and love flowers as gifts. And we can help you out

FLORAL FANTASY provides flower arrangements for events, banquets, offices & homes.

Exquisite silk flower arrangements that lasts a lifetime, fresh flower arrangements available on request, all handmade by our exceptionally skilled florists.

Contact us now to discuss specific needs on 08035101686. Email Us floralfantasyng@gmail.com

Visit our store at: H70 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Delivery all round Lagos.

Delivery Nationwide for orders through Konga http:///floralfantasy

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
rufdyamond:

Ugwu leaf is also knw as pumpkin leaf...am sure u read the fairytale Cindarella...so u shld knw it frm the story...

Yes we have pumpkins here but I never knew the leaves are edible.
How are they prepared?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
francizy:

Will send it to you so cook with you.. You gonna love it.. wink

I was just told they are pumpkin leaves so yes we have them. How are they prepared?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by mhyra(f): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
buy me a flower.., and I'll hug you all Day..

TeamPrettyflowers..
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
francizy:

Paper and craywhat??
Lmao.. The key to many successful business is effective management and marketing. You don't expect posters to get our products across Nigeria, do you? We have to advertise on Narialand, Facebook, TV and radio stations, etc. We have to own a website, and get like three office outlets and three storage facilities in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. With all this in place, we'll know that a potentially successful business is on ground. By the way, its a partnership thingy dear, cuz I got the business idea.. tongue

And what do you mean about the charm stuff? Body charm or wizardry? grin cuz I can't say I have all that..

Well I will allow you to handle the management, marketing, and sells, do whatever it takes to get it on and poping, money is no problem I will deduct it from your 20%. grin
Crayons= Colored pencils, or markers.
Your Charm= Your personality, your gift of gab, your smile, and yes you can throw your body in the mix, do whatever it takes to make those sells (legally). grin
Employer= ME Employee= YOU
There is NO partnership. grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Well I will allow you to handle the management, marketing, and sells, do whatever it takes to get it on and popping, money is no proplem I will deduct it from your 20%. grin
Crayons= Colored pencils, or markers.
Your Charm= Your personality, your gift of gab, your smile, and yes you can throw your body in the mix, do whatever it takes to make those sells (legally). grin
Employer= ME Employee= YOU
There is NO partnership. grin

Lmao, you ain't ready for business yet... tongue tongue
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

I was just told they are pumpkin leaves so yes we have them. How are they prepared?

LoL, funny enough, am a bad cook.. Would have my mum teach you that cuz if I do, people will throw your meal in trash can and tell you they ate it up... grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
mhyra:
buy me a flower.., and I'll hug you all Day..

TeamPrettyflowers..

Only hugs? No kissing, no caressing? No hmmming?
undecided angry cry
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by nicerod(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buyin flowers is nt our culture.
Buy textbooks,clothes,iphone/shoes nxt tym
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
That wonderful garden grin

Hello Tom. grin grin Yeah it's wonderful.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by skywalker888(f): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2015
mirexxx:
I fancy am o buh our naija guys dey give flowers so
na ie na puppies you fancy grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2015
khia:

Yes we have pumpkins here but I never knew the leaves are edible.
How are they prepared?
Sure they re....am not too good with kitchen stuffs , but I think they re prepared by washing & cutting them in to tiny pieces then add into yur locally made soup or stew(that's rice soup eg ofe akwu)...sometyms dey re even consumed like dat by just cutting into tiny piece, washed and den eaten(heard it help improve and increase yur blood level)
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
rufdyamond:

Sure they re....am not too good with kitchen stuffs , but I think they re prepared by washing & cutting them in to tiny pieces then add into yur locally made soup or stew(that's rice soup eg ofe akwu)...sometyms dey re even consumed like dat by just cutting into tiny piece, washed and den eaten(heard it help improve and increase yur blood level)

I'm going to have to try that, we do love to salt and roast the seeds *very good treat* and make pumpkin pie.

1 Like

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by mirexxx(f): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
skywalker888:
na ie na puppies you fancy grin
lol ok dearkiss
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by luigiajah(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2015
They're Too Materialistic
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2015
khia:

I'm going to have to try that, we do love to salt and roast the seeds *very good treat* and make pumpkin pie.
Good.....maybe I shld try makin d pie here...
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

Hello Tom. grin grin Yeah it's wonderful.
cheesy
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
rufdyamond:

Good.....maybe I shld try makin d pie here...

You will like it topped with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, but sweet potato/yams pie is much much much better. grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by coldHeat: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Put 5k worth of recharge card inside the flower and see whether she nogo fancy am!

And for the ladies asking for iPhone 6 instead of flowers, for the love of courtesy and honour, stop asking guys for gifts your old man cannot afford to give you; its an insult to his grey hairs.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
khia:

You will like it topped with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, but sweet potato/yams pie is much much much better. grin
Hmmmmmmmm....now u got me salivating...since am a bad cook, just maybe I did mingle up with a sis, cousin or frnd of yurs(courtesy of u).... grin grin cool
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khia: 1:49am On Jan 09, 2015
rufdyamond:

Hmmmmmmmm....now u got me salivating...since am a bad cook, just maybe I did mingle up with a sis, cousin or frnd of yurs(courtesy of u).... grin grin cool

You want the hookup with my cousin she's a really good cook?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Tipzsy(m): 2:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian ladies doesn't fancy flowers because, it can't pay there bills, fix there hair&nails, recharge there mobile, improve there beauty, update there status, and many more
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

You want the hookup with my cousin she's a really good cook?
Sure... email me(Ruff_dyamond@yahoo.com)....#waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady / Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.