Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame (32335 Views)

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Haywhymido(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Was here
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Niyola- she was finally noticed this year. Toh bad was one of the biggest 2014 hits
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by herald9: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
agrovick:

You go hustle tire today

hehehe... Every hustler got a pay daycheesy
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by kcowen(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Japhet04:
Am not going to fight you over this Land,but when are done can u kindly leave my space for me
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by kuldude29(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
chaiii, FTP hard dis days o
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't think Harrysongz can ever sing any song that would appeal to me after I'm in Love. The remix with Olamide bursted my thinking... cry, very nice song.

Not "ey...Kolombo...baby wala kolombo"

Werrin be that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Freiburger(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Makes sense. It simply shows Nigerian listeners are moving from kpangolo to lyrics that makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Whobedatte(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't think Harrysongz can ever sing any song that would appeal to me after I'm in Love. The remix with Olamide bursted my thinking... cry, very nice song.

no be Weytin u wan hear be dat?
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na so, everybody wit him own time. 2015 na my year from Story to Glory.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

cheesycheesycheesy Lollllll kachiiiiiiii Чou wn kill me with laff.. *am in life" was/is really a nice sweet song..
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Newkidoo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

If you are complaining about harrysongz, wat of most naija artistes that sing trash and call it music.. Kachisbarbie..just flow with them wink

Well this is just to show that anybody, i repeat Anybody can make it.. Even you, i mean You...
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wia is charras ??
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
feji333:
Wia is charras ??
he should try harder
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

If you are complaining about harrysongz, wat of most naija artistes that sing trash and call it music.. Kachisbarbie..just flow with them wink

Well this is just to show that anybody, i repeat Anybody can make it.. Even you, i mean You...

I appreciate their hustle jare. It's not easy to sing what musical critics will tag trash and still sell. So, I give that to them.

Whobedatte:
no be Weytin u wan hear be dat?

lolz.
When the desirable isn't available...what more can a sister do? angry
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by michaelou(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
dajoaneke:
SLYDE - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[/b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide
Kk
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Whobedatte(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I appreciate their hustle jare. It's not easy to sing what musical critics will tag trash and still sell. So, I give that to them.

lolz.
When the desirable isn't available...what more can a sister do? angry
LOL, then make the available desirable
By the time our radio DJ s bombard your eardrums with d same songs intermittently, the sounds would be agreeable to your hearing
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by dplomaticVal: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:
I wish black magic is in dat list.

if you hear his music then you will know good music exist in nigeria

true..'golden girl' & 'body' are magnificent tracks from him.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by xpac01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Are gospel singers not also artistes? There story could have much more inspiring... Anyway watch out of for xpac aka uncle I can. 2015 gonna be ma year.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:

u right
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Misogynist2014(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good for them.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
black magic should top that list abeg, he had a spectacular. His song "pass me by" is one of the biggest songs that came out this year...
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by FOREXMARTS: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:

#I ain't falling for this yet. I am trying to choose between a Bugatti and a Ferrari.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by jidxin(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
what!!! rat seller range rover 2014 chai chai derris God oooooooo
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by darepoju(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
those guys! I know their slogan....
small work big pay...
#GodBlessMyHussle
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
dajoaneke:
SLYDE - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[/b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enjoying a massive airplay nationwide
issok... blame PDP if slyde name is not among da list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by baybeeboi: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
decode55:
cool list.. But you forgot the king of them all.

Olamide : Badoo cool cool

He talks about those who rose in 2014....
Badooo na Uncle nw
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by azimibraun: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oritse femi nko? Did he just come up; Who sang Blessings of the lord?
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by keandre: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
who been sell rat poison?
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Korede Bello was known but not popular, he was a dancer back in secondary school, was ma senior though, was surprised when I saw him singing "I love Naija" was shocked when he featured in Dorobucci, the guy don bleach die
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by sammykrane(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Slyde and jahborne are also one of the artistes dat rose from grass to grace
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by lacreamieboie(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
What of Orezi and Kiss Daniel??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Alibaba's Post On The Challenges Women Face In Marriages / Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.