Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? (847 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Summersland(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is it right to ask boyfriend/girlfriend their past relationship ( EX )?
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by amichaelz101(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Melahou(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ask anytin under the sun
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Itz very normal,i do it alot,you learn from their mistakes
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only boredom can make me ask about past...
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Newkidoo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
I dont ask.. If she wanna tell me, well good.. If not, still good but i know one way or the other she will talk.. Expecially kristina1, she will be d one talking without me asking..
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Afrok(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:
I dont ask.. If she wanna tell me, well good.. If not, still good but i know one way or the other she will talk.. Expecially kristina1, she will be d one talking without me asking..
bruh I like ur faith, it's the faith of our fathers and it can move mountain or better still move Kristina1.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Maamin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hian!..which one is this again?
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Newkidoo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afrok:
bruh I like ur faith, it's the faith of our fathers and it can move mountain or better still move Kristina1.
A bible verse says if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can move mountains.. So why not use faith bruh!!
Even without faith kristi will talk.. She hardly trust so she prefers saying all before the relationship starts..
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afrok:
Lol...gringrin
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Afrok(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

A bible verse says if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can move mountains.. So why not use faith bruh!!
Even without faith kristi will talk.. She hardly trust so she prefers saying all before the relationship starts..
chisos shocked... Damn... Why waste my money on watching Basket mouth and co when I can laf on nairaland cheesy grin. Good luck bruh but don't forget to share the intimate ones with me tongue.
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Afrok(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Lol...gringrin
are U moved or should he do better? wink
Re: Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? by Summersland(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Itz very normal,i do it alot,you learn from their mistakes
Allright

(1) (Reply)

6packs Alert !!! / things you shouldn't do to make girls like you / He Broke Her Heart, Her Mum Is Pressurizing Her To Go Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.