Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? (6389 Views)

A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by ashewoboy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
"Do you luv me?"

has anyone ever said no?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Who wan say No at that point? grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by falconey(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin

My response: yes i do my job is to love you.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Sirpluv: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Are you a learner?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin Lol...TBH, who will gonna asked that stup1d kind of question?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by pbs4real(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Who's fooling who?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by mayorjosh(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
she no dey ask me sef.but incase she asks,me too I go ask am see "do you love me too?"
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
That's why they say that women ask questions that they already know the answer
naijaboiy:
Who wan say No at that point? grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Silly question, ladies that ask such questions are side chicks trying to be d main.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by ashewoboy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:
Silly question, ladies that ask such questions are side chicks trying to be d main.

are you not a sidechick yasef?

One man's queen is another man's sarewagba.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by donholy28(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
just look at d punnany and say "I love u"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ask me that Kinda question, I will just stand up and leave!!!

Must I love you before possesing my possession?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by naijaboiy: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's why they say that women ask questions that they already know the answer
Exactly sir! grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by faith551(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
that should be because they expect sweet talks at that particular moment.you know sex is a really big and special thing and comes with a lot of responsibilities the only problem is that this generation tend to underrate it,but you know nature will always win

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by krak101(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's a challenge... If you get the password right only then you'll be granted access to the spot
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by pointblank247(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
that one na small. in my case a girl has asked me at the point of explosion " will you marry me"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Luizkid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
my babe will always ask me dat too, but it's usually to qualify me for another round of crenching... lol, who will fail dat one
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
pointblank247:
that one na small. in my case a girl has asked me at the point of explosion " will you marry me"?
shocked
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Na your type dey swear put sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by 400billionman: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Girl : Will you marry me ?

Boy : I will think about it..
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by olaleks007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
If she ask me dat question when I want to enter the place...wahalai na laff I go laff while I slot in the koko...na her moan I go hear next

Alakoba....what u don't know is that if u answer that question at that time...u don enter love covenant b dat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by HARDBUOI: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

wow u kinda look like u gat sweet p***
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by mtngloetiartel: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

confirm biafra bush boy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by mtngloetiartel: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2016
olaleks007:
If she ask me dat question when I want to enter the place...wahalai na laff I go laff while I slot in the koko...na her moan I go hear next

Alakoba....what u don't know is that if u answer that question at that time...u don enter love covenant b dat.
grin
olaleks007:

confirm expert
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by nikkypearl(f): 4:56am On Mar 17, 2016
embarassed The place ? What is THE PLACE?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by DBossNG(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Haba! Ur possession?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Cjizzy(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hmmmmmm.... Na wa o!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Cjizzy:
Hmmmmmm.... Na wa o!!!!!!

grin well who gone ask that anyway?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by ashewoboy(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, front page.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by dan9ice(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
At that moment na yes na
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? by Chazzyboy: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2016
pointblank247:
u concur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Please I Need Your Suggestions / This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.