Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. (509 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. by adeloptions(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
It so simple and open, for me, life is so accessable and free to choices and chances as it own maker handing our future into our own hand. The end result of what you do with it is what some school of thought previllegly call destiny. For me it called YOURSELF. I told some few friends and some people around my intention of marrying from a wealth family, and it is obvious that they call people like me and you if you like me ,they call us GoLD DIGGERS. And am so glad that they got the defination with the right mind but interpreted it with their heart. Unfortunately to them they forget that the heart of a man is filled with all the sentiment the world have got to offer.. And my question for them is (1) do they think is easy to dig gold,because gossip only dig you shit if you are not in the media.even those in the media are still struggles to find a head way with a vivid gossip not to say of a mouth-runner siting by the corner and YAPPing .apparently they know by now that if it that easy to surville and dig ,then all men will be on it. Forgeting that the rich will not want to have anything tangiable as marriage aggreement with you in respect of their son or daughter if you have gotton no protential. Protential in which if you take to a poor home, they will rather kill the gift and talent you have gotton and eventually give out an expensive laibility to you as wife or husband to ruin you into pieces, then they go about blaming the satan or accesstrial curses. (2) even the holy book said it so vividly that money answearth all things. Please take a break and imagine life with all the confort it has got to offer. So give me your five reasons why you will marry from a rich family.
Re: Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
This topic is not attractive.
Re: Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. by Maamin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Correct your topic first. angry
Re: Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
sorry for u.
If na woman wey talk this kind thing i for forgive am but for u to say such eh...

(1) (Reply)

20 Valentine Romantic Quotes You Should Say To Your Love / What Makes Men Cheat In Relationship / For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.