Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. (17919 Views)

PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / Deizani Alison-Madueke Denies Leasing Planes For 10 Billion Naira / "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by IanDiamonds: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
LRNZH:
Slowly but surely.....the message is getting across.

Please continue with the good work. God will strengthen you.
Besides, I drew put my plan on How APC wants to fix Nigeria, and judging from the structure of the party, my plan will pretty much be what they have in mind.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
IanDiamonds:

Please continue with the good work. God will strengthen you.
Besides, I drew put my plan on How APC wants to fix Nigeria, and judging from the structure of the party, my plan will pretty much be what they have in mind.

Kindly share this plan (if I understand you well) even if high level details. Let us learn from it .

Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by yomalex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Aaaah! Mind Numbing
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
How do you expect them to make the report public? Don't you know it will send GEJ and his cronies to jail?

Okonjo Iweala promised to make the report public whenever PWC concluded their audit. I'm sure PWC finished the audit since November.

I guess the report reveals that a higher figure was stolen!! Maybe that's why they are hiding the report. They should release the result for public scrutiny if they have nothing to hide.

I know some foolish Nigerians on Nairaland will see nothing wrong with this issue. All we are clamouring for are transparency and accountability.

Most African countries can not even claim to have a budget of up to $10B. That money is enough to transform any serious country.

I wonder why this thread is not on fp. If this is nt on fp, then what kinds of topic should we expect on FP?I can confidently say that the mods on nairaland are hopelessly biased and almost useless!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
sureguy02:
How do you expect them to make the report public? Don't you know it will send GEJ and his cronies to jail?

Okonjo Iweala promised to make the report public whenever PWC concluded their audit. I'm sure PWC finished the audit since November.

I guess the report reveals that a higher figure was stolen!! Maybe that's why they are hiding the report. They should release the result for public scrutiny if they have nothing to hide.

I know some foolish Nigerians on Nairaland will see nothing wrong with this issue. All we are clamouring for are transparency and accountability.

Most African countries can not even claim to have a budget of up to $10B. That money is enough to transform any serious country.

I wonder why this thread is not on fp. If this is nt on fp, then what kinds of topic should we expect on FP?I can confidently say that the mods on nairaland are hopelessly biased and almost useless!

I wonder
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
yomalex:
Aaaah! Mind Numbing

Guess what. Some people don't want this to be shared with others.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
I understand that Niger Republic has a fully functional 20,000 bpd Refinery in Zinder since November 2011 which provides some of the fuel needs of Northern Nigeria.

I need to find out the cost at which this refinery was commissioned.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by chuka5000(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'll be like mudafucka Wat? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Trafficjam11: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
How is it that this beautiful and enlightening thread is yet to be on the front page, and to think that over 80% of what makes FP these days isnt anywhere near the knowledge this thread brings to well meaning nigerians is unbelievable.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by armyofone(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year Pataki. Who are you voting for?

Pataki:
Knowing how this useless government in Nigeria will look for anything just to save face with, don't you think if PWC had given the report a clean bill for Jonathan's government, Abati, Reno and Bastard Okupe will not drumming it into our ears till eternity as an achievment of President Goatluck?

You are simply looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Trafficjam11:
How is it that this beautiful and enlightening thread is yet to be on the front page, and to think that over 80% of what makes FP these days isnt anywhere near the knowledge this thread brings to well meaning nigerians is unbelievable.

I think the infamous 'Nigeria Factor' is at work here. Beats me. Seun Osewa needs to see this.

[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE![/size]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Pataki: 5:02am On Jan 01, 2015
armyofone:
Happy new year Pataki. Who are you voting for?

Happy New Year Hauwa! Been a while dear. Hope you are doing great.

I have been a Buhari fanatic since 2011.....lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Pataki:

Happy New Year Hauwa! Been a while dear. Hope you are doing great.

I have been a Buhari fanatic since 2011.....lol

2015 (this year) looks so promising. The incumbent has never been so weaker.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
chuka5000:
I'll be like mudafucka Wat? shocked

You sey see am?
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Trafficjam11: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
LRNZH:

I think the infamous 'Nigeria Factor' is at work here. Beats me. Seun Osewa needs to see this.

[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE![/size]

Definitely bruv, compliments.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Our people lack vision and they perish.

Proverbs 29:18
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by gists: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Trafficjam11:

Just another point that suggest the owners and operators of nairaland are the social media superintendents of pdp.

But seriously, why are we surprised? This is just mere stealing and not corruption.
Meanwhile India, a country we both got independence from the same master in the same year launched a rocket to space at a cost of less than $4b.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487176/India-sends-rocket-Mars-1bn-year-space-programme.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2015
gists:

Just another point that suggest the owners and operators of nairaland are the social media superintendents of pdp.
But seriously, why are we surprised? This is just mere stealing and not corruption.
Meanwhile India, a country we both got independence from the same master in the same year launched a rocket to space at a cost of less than $4b.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487176/India-sends-rocket-Mars-1bn-year-space-programme.html

Ngwakwe is the problem. Not all the of the Administrators are biased and unintelligent.

His myopia makes him forget that whatever he suppresses will affect his unborn generation as well.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Ngwakwe: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2015
LRNZH:
Ngwakwe is the problem. Not all the of the Administrators are biased and unintelligent.

His myopia makes him forget that whatever he suppresses will affect his unborn generation as well.

Please for the last time, I won't allow you this campaign of calumny in your attempt to malign me in what is completely off my responsibility.

Did I ban you?

Did I hide/delete your thread?

Did I stop Nairalanders from commenting on any thread?

As much I hate censoring anybody's opinion, I won't be complacent in allowing you promote outright lies on my person as pertaining Nairaland administration.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Double Post.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Walphem(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reading this piece makes me think how callous we can be as a nation/citizen, whoever has that money kept or stole I can't imagine what they want to use all of it for and seeing the state of the nation.we need a definition for corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by ogaLRNZH: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Walphem:
Reading this piece makes me think how callous we can be as a nation/citizen, whoever has that money kept or stole I can't imagine what they want to use all of it for and seeing the state of the nation.we need a definition for corruption in Nigeria

The plan is for Nigerians to quietly forget about the missimg funds

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by seangy4konji: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
This present administration has taken Nigeria back 80 years. They have damaged the Nigerian economy and they are smiling about it.

Jut sit down and imagine the billions of dollars that's been missing for over 6 years now from different government pocket with no idea where the might turbo fan has blown it to and te nigga is still flying up and down seeking new term.

I weep for Nigeria though.

They are sopposed to be in jails.

Please what do they want to use all this stolen funds to do?can they drive Rolce Royce into their bathrooms?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by ILRNZH: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
seangy4konji:
This present administration has taken Nigeria back 80 years. They have damaged the Nigerian economy and they are smiling about it.

Jut sit down and imagine the billions of dollars that's been missing for over 6 years now from different government pocket with no idea where the might turbo fan has blown it to and te nigga is still flying up and down seeking new term.

I weep for Nigeria though.

They are sopposed to be in jails.

Please what do they want to use all this stolen funds to do?can they drive Rolce Royce into their bathrooms?

Brother the problems starts from common people... Yahoo boys using their computers to perpetrate injustice and criminality to big politicians and military top brass who embezzlement funds.

I am glad you guys are reading and realising what it really means in terms of opportunity cost for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by Trafficjam11: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
gists:

Ahahahah!!! Man, Your sense of humour though.
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Still waiting for the report...
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by munex007(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2015
I don't why this guy article is not put on FP is nairaland a PDP based forum?..Thanks op I'm a keen follower of your incisive and fact based article..

I trust PwC as one of the big 4 to do justice to the assignment and maybe they have since submitted the report to FG only God knows

These thieves are playing on the short memory syndrome of most Nigeria..Human being by nature forgets a lot..A lot of pressure group should keep shouting about this..I respect Omojuwa for continually tweeting about this..

This money is too much to just forget..Just 2 of this project will attract the world attention to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
munex007:
I don't why this guy article is not put on FP is nairaland a PDP based forum?..Thanks op I'm a keen follower of your incisive and fact based article..

I trust PwC as one of the big 4 to do justice to the assignment and maybe they have since submitted the report to FG only God knows

These thieves are playing on the short memory syndrome of most Nigeria..Human being by nature forgets a lot..A lot of pressure group should keep shouting about this..I respect Omojuwa for continually tweeting about this..

This money is too much to just forget..Just 2 of this project will attract the world attention to Nigeria..

Thanks for your comments.

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Maclatunji, Ishilove based on popular demand is there still FP hope?
Re: PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. by LRNZH(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Courtesy of besttrader....

The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam, Benishangul-Gumuz Region, Ethiopia (Cost: $4.8 Billion US)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD or Taehige), formerly known as the Millennium Dam and sometimes referred to as Hidase Dam, is a gravity dam on the Blue Nile River in Ethiopia currently under construction. It is in the Benishangul-Gumuz Region of Ethiopia, about 40 km (25 mi) east of the border with Sudan.
At 6,000 MW, the dam will be the largest hydroelectric power plant in Africa when completed, as well as the 8th largest in the world sharing the spot with Krasnoyarskaya.The reservoir at 63 billion cubic meters will be one of the continent's largest. According to the Ethiopian government, as of October 2014, the dam is 40% complete.
The Ethiopian government funds the entire cost of the dam ($4.8 billion US) by itself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday / Buhari ‘incompetent, Clueless, Lacks Direction’ – Aisha Yesufu / APC UK Executives Visit President Buhari In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.